We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Had enough of Cheaters in Pro Clubs

Bakern
48 posts Park Captain
The fun part is over with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️, game isn't so bad under normal behavior, but with those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ cheaters around, i'm done with Fifa, end, finito.

No way i'm gonna sit around and waste my time anymore against cheaters who are so bad to play football so they have to cheat for a win. You see them every year, same players, same clubs, what i don't understand, why can't EA lift at least one finger to stop this ❤️❤️❤️❤️? I really don't understand....

You saw them on leaderboard even before this game was officially out here in Europe, woow, not hard when you can buy software online, so you can boost your player, and EA.... they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ don't care, cause it's in Pro Clubs where they don't earn any money. Shame on you EA, again...

And to you cheaters around, in my eyes you guys are "low level" people, all of you. Get a life.

No way, i'm never gonna sink down to your level, i would feel embarrassed if i did, just to play this game and have fun.

It's a pity, cause i got some good friends when playing this game and had some nice moments with, but for me, i'm done. That day EA ban this "low level" people, i maybe... will consider play this game again.

Have a nice day all, without cheaters.

At least i will..

Cheers.

Comments

• Vitto7
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why EA don't block the cheat ? why ?????? since 2011-2012 that pro club is full of cheaters ( 98% of pro club have cheat little or big) .... wake up EA !!!!
  • spw
    2 posts Ball Boy
    It's really annoying to be honest :/
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've mostly played Pro Clubs in Fifa but i've never seen it as bad as it is now. I've not played it in awhile since I lost my stats and I feel I won't be playing it again until it has been fixed which I don't think it will. I've focused my attention on playing coop matches with other people, it's much more fun because Pro Clubs just isn't fun anymore. I have a sneaky feeling EA are doing this on purpose to make people sick and fed up so they can close Pro Club altogether in the future.
  • Ertrko
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exactly Danny. So people shift to FUT and buy packs. Money money money.
  • stupot
    43 posts Park Captain
    I've reported cheaters lots of times on here, i got told by the mods to email @fifafairplay, so i did,
    guess what? no reply, nothing.
    it wouldn't be so bad if they were using subtle cheats but these people are so blatant and obvious that it's just taking the pi$$ out of EA and they don't do a thing,

they couldn't care less about Pro Clubs, it brings in zero revenue, look at FUT, people are constantly getting banned, go over to that side of the forum and there's loads of posts about it.

what makes it worse is that we're just wasting our time even typing this...
  • DannyUK
    stupot wrote: »
    I've reported cheaters lots of times on here, i got told by the mods to email @fifafairplay, so i did,
    guess what? no reply, nothing.
    it wouldn't be so bad if they were using subtle cheats but these people are so blatant and obvious that it's just taking the pi$$ out of EA and they don't do a thing,

they couldn't care less about Pro Clubs, it brings in zero revenue, look at FUT, people are constantly getting banned, go over to that side of the forum and there's loads of posts about it.

what makes it worse is that we're just wasting our time even typing this...

The fact nobody comes onto this section tells you everything you need to know, it's very quite in Pro Clubs section and most of the threads don't get replies so is it any wonder? If everyone who plays Pro Clubs shouted up things might change but they don't and that signals to EA that people are not really bothered about Pro Clubs, it's all about FUT. Pro Clubs was all I used to play but people just don't stand up for it so I have done the same and left it which the majority of people will and that is what they want.
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2015
    First time i reported i at least got two automatic replys. One was saying: "Hello, FIFA Fan. Our team has received your report and are working to investigate. Thank you for helping us Show Cheaters the Red Card.The FIFA Team" and the second one came from some guy saying: "I am currently out of the offfice on PTO until ....... and have limited access to email during this time."
    But that was kinda it, nothing happend after that.
    Probably someone has to make a webpage called "Wall of Shame" or some sht like that for the cheaters.
  • jonviper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    i play clubs a lot and i'm unaware of the cheaters, what exactly are these cheats doing? ive not noticed to much unusual bahaviour apart from on leaderborads in terms of in games what are they doing? is it just that they have there pros boosted right up 100% or is there more to it than this? i genuinely havent noticed although always kinda suspicious when playing fifa, a lot of desperate pathetic people that would do anything for a win
  • kYnTso
    Actually the cheats aint doing much besides giving them a little advantage of having a better pro than you but It doesn`t really make a difference when the player is sht and we all know that good players dont need to cheat anyway.
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    jonviper wrote: »
    i play clubs a lot and i'm unaware of the cheaters, what exactly are these cheats doing? ive not noticed to much unusual bahaviour apart from on leaderborads in terms of in games what are they doing? is it just that they have there pros boosted right up 100% or is there more to it than this? i genuinely havent noticed although always kinda suspicious when playing fifa, a lot of desperate pathetic people that would do anything for a win

Mostly having a 100% when their stats on their Pro are not physically finished. What platform are you on? Somewhat decent players can take advantage of this. I've noticed quite a few clubs in the 100's spot have a boosted pros. PS4
  • You need to be specific when you say cheater and say exactly what they are doing to cheat. I can recall in Fifa 12 I worked my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to achieve an 89 ST then I noticed some guys had 99 ST. So please state what they are doing to cheat.
  • kYnTso
    You need to be specific when you say cheater and say exactly what they are doing to cheat. I can recall in Fifa 12 I worked my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to achieve an 89 ST then I noticed some guys had 99 ST. So please state what they are doing to cheat.
    Since the overall rating seems to be bugged in Fifa16 u have to look at the accomplishments and statistics. Normally u see a picture, where they have all the accomplishments, even the GK ones and when u look at the stats u see that they hardly even have played as GK. So basicly they have a 100% VP without having but in actual work.
  • If that was the case everyone would have noticed and EA would have already started to ban them for unfair advantage or cheating. The accomplishments were done by EA so if anyone should notice these types of activity it would be EA.
  • kYnTso
    If that was the case everyone would have noticed and EA would have already started to ban them for unfair advantage or cheating. The accomplishments were done by EA so if anyone should notice these types of activity it would be EA.

Its Pro Clubs. EA doesn`t give a sht about it. U can send them even a player with 99 or 102 overall with stats flying out the chart they still aint going to do sht. Its just not worth it and since that reset issue they care even less. U borrow 10k in FUT from ur friend and they ban u for good a day later.
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Couldn't you in theory just do this by trading pro boosts amongst friends from the catalogue?
  • DannyUK
    Fleshgod wrote: »
    Couldn't you in theory just do this by trading pro boosts amongst friends from the catalogue?

No because once you have the boost at a certain level you can't receive it as a gift. If your a hacker and know how to manipulate the system then that may be possible, i've heard many hackers cheat but mainly on PC.
  • kYnTso
    Anyone noticed how your pros rating drops when u go look at a 100% VP with no stats to back it up?
  • Kendini
    51 posts Park Captain
    kYnTso wrote: »
    Anyone noticed how your pros rating drops when u go look at a 100% VP with no stats to back it up?

Yep, If i go check out a pro player, and hes cheating, my own pro will drop to like 84, until i go in and out of clubs again.
  • norep1ay
    3 posts Ball Boy
    fifa 17 yure ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out NOT CHEATERS
  • norep1ay
    3 posts Ball Boy
    CHEATERS OuT