Online - Only one way to win: dont pass the ball and dribble. Unplayable game.....

1
killer15069
417 posts Sunday League Hero
Playing online seasons if you play real football: passing, through balls, crossing maximum division you can reach is 5. If you want to go beyond just forget everything and play only dribbling.
Is this a football simulator?????

Comments

  • marxcel
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 16 demo = simulation
    Fifa 16 after path = arcade

    EA make FIFA for kids..
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone know if it is planned a patch to fix this game?
  • lgustavoms
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone know if it is planned a patch to fix this game?

    We are looking forward to it..
  • Does anyone know if it is planned a patch to fix this game?

    They won't.This game is done.I've just uninstalled after 49h ingame.I have enough of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️,last year I was sick of LB+Y abusers and delete the game after 100h.Now,I just can't spend that much anymore,this FF16 is garbage,it was good at 1st,but then EA decide to support those kids who just dribble every second of the game,oh,and the OP long shot,the scripted matches where u dominate the game but their GK are godlike,and when they have the only chance to shot,ur GK is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.LOL.I'm done.Will never buy any EA product anymore
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    The problem I guess is they adapted the game for the people that will likely throw away money the most in it: kids. To them, it is fixed. With 1.0, they could barely score goals and would lose against better players. "Game was too hard blablabla". Now, they always have a chance to win and are happy. How many times when the game came out, you've seen people here bragging about how they were invincible champions in Fifa 15 (LOL) and complain how they were stuck in div. 7-6 in Fifa 16... their wishes have been granted !

    And people looking for a football sim are being ripped off, but we, EA, don't care about those since they're a minority of players.

    Whatever direction they choose to follow with this game, there will be happy players and sad ones.

    The thing is: both should be able to enjoy the game and play with people that feel the same way without suffering in the abomination that currently seasons are or struggling with the whole "I have to add you to my friends list to maybe play against you once in a while when you're available" thingie. Solution: BRING BACK THE LOBBIES.
  • Alexd250
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    Playing online seasons if you play real football: passing, through balls, crossing maximum division you can reach is 5. If you want to go beyond just forget everything and play only dribbling.
    Is this a football simulator?????
    I agree online season games are just " disgusting"!! And it's the case in every division and online cup tournaments, I bought the game after the patch 1.02 and everybody agrees that it is that patch that spoiled the whole advertised "simulation" game....

  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015
    patch didn't spoiled, people are just getting better at exploiting the game
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    maksi wrote: »
    patch didn't spoiled, people are just getting better at exploiting the game

    Because zig zag dribbling existed before the patch...
  • Alexd250
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    maksi wrote: »
    patch didn't spoiled, people are just getting better at exploiting the game
    U mean everybody who is complaining about the patch is crazy...or just has nothing better to do than writing staff on FIFA forums...I myself noticed a big difference between the demo and the 1.02 version the game obviously took a huge step toward Arcady gameplay after being initially a well balanced football simulation....it has nothing to do with exploiting the game if the pace and weight of the players were normal nobody could do the zigzaging and running straight forward to the goal from the kick off that just ain't football, u can't zigzag a whole team in real football !! But in cartoons u sure do !
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alexd250 wrote: »
    maksi wrote: »
    patch didn't spoiled, people are just getting better at exploiting the game
    U mean everybody who is complaining about the patch is crazy...or just has nothing better to do than writing staff on FIFA forums...I myself noticed a big difference between the demo and the 1.02 version the game obviously took a huge step toward Arcady gameplay after being initially a well balanced football simulation....it has nothing to do with exploiting the game if the pace and weight of the players were normal nobody could do the zigzaging and running straight forward to the goal from the kick off that just ain't football, u can't zigzag a whole team in real football !! But in cartoons u sure do !

    Agree with you, Fifa 16 is broken, need a patch immediately
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    its the way business works.
    make as much money with short term thinking regardless of the long term effect.
    when problems arise then re think strategy and hope you havent done too much damage to redeem your reputation.

    some companies will suffer a heavy fall.

    its called gambling.
    and lets face it thats why the 2008 crisis happened.
    lard arses in boardrooms wanting their big bonuses NOW and when they get a new job with the short term reputation they built they will get lorded as some kind of business genius and get a nice earner for it.
    what they leave behind is the mess for others to pick up.

    rant over :)
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And Their slogan is "Play Beautiful" ..What a shame
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does anyone know if it is planned a patch to fix this game?

    They won't.This game is done.I've just uninstalled after 49h ingame.I have enough of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️,last year I was sick of LB+Y abusers and delete the game after 100h.Now,I just can't spend that much anymore,this FF16 is garbage,it was good at 1st,but then EA decide to support those kids who just dribble every second of the game,oh,and the OP long shot,the scripted matches where u dominate the game but their GK are godlike,and when they have the only chance to shot,ur GK is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.LOL.I'm done.Will never buy any EA product anymore

    If you play on console you can get your money back. Talk xbox 's or psn's customer service
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    And Their slogan is "Play Beautiful" ..What a shame

    Their slogan should be "Dribble beautiful".....
  • moist
    78 posts Park Captain
    And Their slogan is "Play Beautiful" ..What a shame

    Their slogan should be "Dribble beautiful".....

    I just had a vision about the next year slogan: "FIFA 17, Buy FUT packs and shut up" :D:D:D
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 17 new rewards system to make sure the community gets even better than it is now:
    - 1 gold pack every time you win a game using a better 5 star team than your opponent's, with 50% passing accuracy and 5 times fewer shots on target.
    - 2 Jumbo premium gold packs if you leave celebs, replays on buggy goals, pause the game 3 times in a row (120 seconds) and then freezes the game using a trainer once your opponent is leading.
    - 1 free 90+ player if you add your opponent to your friends list in order to insult him, after having used a trainer and making him throw his controller out the window when he had only one game left in seasons to get the div. 1 league title.
  • lgustavoms
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RonSwanson wrote: »
    Fifa 17 new rewards system to make sure the community gets even better than it is now:
    - 1 gold pack every time you win a game using a better 5 star team than your opponent's, with 50% passing accuracy and 5 times fewer shots on target.
    - 2 Jumbo premium gold packs if you leave celebs, replays on buggy goals, pause the game 3 times in a row (120 seconds) and then freezes the game using a trainer once your opponent is leading.
    - 1 free 90+ player if you add your opponent to your friends list in order to insult him, after having used a trainer and making him throw his controller out the window when he had only one game left in seasons to get the div. 1 league title.

    Nailed it
  • moist
    78 posts Park Captain
    LOL
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Yep. As soon as my opponent gets into the box on a zig zag run, half the time I put the controller down and hope for the best

    It is very frustrating, and as they say, if you cannot beat em, join em. So I return the favour with a bit of zig zagging around their penalty area
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Yep. As soon as my opponent gets into the box on a zig zag run, half the time I put the controller down and hope for the best

    It is very frustrating, and as they say, if you cannot beat em, join em. So I return the favour with a bit of zig zagging around their penalty area

    This is fifa 16 now..... a competition between dribblers
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Someone knows if a new patch is planned?
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Someone knows if a new patch is planned?
    There will be a patch, obviously. But when ? Nobody knows that. Anyway, don't expect the game to work the way you want.
  • Seasoned fifa player here. This game is total rubbish. Even when you win it's not enjoyable.
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seasoned fifa player here. This game is total rubbish. Even when you win it's not enjoyable.

    agree
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    RonSwanson wrote: »
    Fifa 17 new rewards system to make sure the community gets even better than it is now:
    - 1 gold pack every time you win a game using a better 5 star team than your opponent's, with 50% passing accuracy and 5 times fewer shots on target.
    - 2 Jumbo premium gold packs if you leave celebs, replays on buggy goals, pause the game 3 times in a row (120 seconds) and then freezes the game using a trainer once your opponent is leading.
    - 1 free 90+ player if you add your opponent to your friends list in order to insult him, after having used a trainer and making him throw his controller out the window when he had only one game left in seasons to get the div. 1 league title.

    Hey, that's I call "The Beautiful Game". Haha or just be selfish and score ugly goals and write an algorithm so beautiful plays don't end up in goals. This. Happens. On. Clubs. Too. Much!!!
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    CocoKof wrote: »
    RonSwanson wrote: »
    Fifa 17 new rewards system to make sure the community gets even better than it is now:
    - 1 gold pack every time you win a game using a better 5 star team than your opponent's, with 50% passing accuracy and 5 times fewer shots on target.
    - 2 Jumbo premium gold packs if you leave celebs, replays on buggy goals, pause the game 3 times in a row (120 seconds) and then freezes the game using a trainer once your opponent is leading.
    - 1 free 90+ player if you add your opponent to your friends list in order to insult him, after having used a trainer and making him throw his controller out the window when he had only one game left in seasons to get the div. 1 league title.

    Hey, that's I call "The Beautiful Game". Haha or just be selfish and score ugly goals and write an algorithm so beautiful plays don't end up in goals. This. Happens. On. Clubs. Too. Much!!!

    And don't forget about the new 1 vs 21 exciting mode. You're thrown with 10 other players in a team but that doesn't matter much. You have to keep the ball from ending in their feet and cross the whole pitch alone and try to score a Captain Tsubasa like goal to get points so that you're not disconnected from EA servers and get DNF.
    And last but not least, the new realistic injury feature. If your favorite player has a knee injury, you're kicked from EA servers for 6 months. Except if you buy 1 200 Fifa Points !
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    I won div1 with a (as much as possible) realistic, possession-football
    Still, I'm on your boat with the general direction of your point - it's just a lot exaggerated imo ;)

    It's possible to play a possession, passing-based game and to defend manually.
    But you get punished big time as there are ways to play the game that a A LOT easier and that rewards you for doing basically nothing.
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    gia wrote: »
    I won div1 with a (as much as possible) realistic, possession-football
    Still, I'm on your boat with the general direction of your point - it's just a lot exaggerated imo ;)

    It's possible to play a possession, passing-based game and to defend manually.
    But you get punished big time as there are ways to play the game that a A LOT easier and that rewards you for doing basically nothing.

    Yup, that way works. But you should not be supposed to have the choice between only Full Barça or Full ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tactics to win games.
  • RonSwanson wrote: »
    The problem I guess is they adapted the game for the people that will likely throw away money the most in it: kids. To them, it is fixed. With 1.0, they could barely score goals and would lose against better players. "Game was too hard blablabla". Now, they always have a chance to win and are happy. How many times when the game came out, you've seen people here bragging about how they were invincible champions in Fifa 15 (LOL) and complain how they were stuck in div. 7-6 in Fifa 16... their wishes have been granted !

    And people looking for a football sim are being ripped off, but we, EA, don't care about those since they're a minority of players.

    Whatever direction they choose to follow with this game, there will be happy players and sad ones.

    The thing is: both should be able to enjoy the game and play with people that feel the same way without suffering in the abomination that currently seasons are or struggling with the whole "I have to add you to my friends list to maybe play against you once in a while when you're available" thingie. Solution: BRING BACK THE LOBBIES.

    You expressed everything I want to say about this topic, but to be fair I couldn't keep so calm and objectiv on a rant.
    The point really is: EA doesn't care. But IMO opinion the solution to make everyone happy could be so easy: give players the decision to choose between ARCADE and SIMULATION offline and online.
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    RonSwanson wrote: »
    The problem I guess is they adapted the game for the people that will likely throw away money the most in it: kids. To them, it is fixed. With 1.0, they could barely score goals and would lose against better players. "Game was too hard blablabla". Now, they always have a chance to win and are happy. How many times when the game came out, you've seen people here bragging about how they were invincible champions in Fifa 15 (LOL) and complain how they were stuck in div. 7-6 in Fifa 16... their wishes have been granted !

    And people looking for a football sim are being ripped off, but we, EA, don't care about those since they're a minority of players.

    Whatever direction they choose to follow with this game, there will be happy players and sad ones.

    The thing is: both should be able to enjoy the game and play with people that feel the same way without suffering in the abomination that currently seasons are or struggling with the whole "I have to add you to my friends list to maybe play against you once in a while when you're available" thingie. Solution: BRING BACK THE LOBBIES.

    You expressed everything I want to say about this topic, but to be fair I couldn't keep so calm and objectiv on a rant.
    The point really is: EA doesn't care. But IMO opinion the solution to make everyone happy could be so easy: give players the decision to choose between ARCADE and SIMULATION offline and online.

    Theoretically, you already have that with manual controls (+ sliders for offline). Nobody plays manual online (at least on pc) though.
Sign In or Register to comment.