• • • Official Ekstraklasa & Poland Lounge 16/17• • •

Comments

  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Tesco wrote: »
    Any of you lads interested in career mode?

    I can show you some of the growth that is achievable with the new training system

    you wouldn't believe how nicely Linetty has grown

    I haven't played career mode in years (I used to hate how fake the prospected players names were), but would like to see.
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    i'll sort it out later or tomorrow

    I just tend to sim career as I like to see how players grow on it (no matter how realistic or unrealistic)

    I've just started freshly playing with Cracovia on UT again lol - its much harder this year
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    So starting a review of each team again
    hopefully I will actually do it this year lol

    This is the Cracovia team I'm starting with

    05f8b07a60347bf3c15a8a2fb6ad683b.jpg
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    First game with Cracovia was against this:

    58f6623d5f76c973d4aa6f040c004745.jpg

    initial thoughts were that it was going to be a skill fest - which it was - but more of the sort where someone just spams the right stick

    Still proved difficult to contain him - more for the fact that his players were generally quicker and he used them quite aggressively

    Stats wise the game was pretty balanced my five shots to his four, with 4 and 3 on target respectively.

    I was pleased with how the team managed to pass the football around but it was a bit sloppier than I would have liked - still the team managed to complete 85 of 110 attempted passes and most of the midfield managed double figures.

    Defensively the team wasn't too bad - the back four seemed a bit more fragile than I would have liked - particularly the CB's - but its early days yet

    Unfortunately I didn't particularly enjoy much of my time creating chances with the team - there is something that seems off and I think its the ST of the team. I want to love Rakels but he just didn't seem to cut it up top on his own - again it's one game so hard to tell.

    Diabang got MOTM with a 7.9 rating. He was the go to man of the Cracovia team on 15 and seems to be that man even more so now Nowak isn't up top. He was the man who opened up the scoring with a lovely long range shot with his left peg into the bottom right hand corner.

    Due to how defending is on 16 - the goal that was conceded was of course a stupid penalty in which I felt I had no control.

    and the winner came from Kapustka playing on the right hand side due to lack of options - it was after a bit of nice passing play that ended with a close range shot which bounced off the keeper and into the net
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Nicely played Tesco! I also am hoping to love Rakels, but we will see. I still believe he should be a low rated silver and have higher pace even though he is massively improved already this year. Kapustka at RM is not much of a stretch as he normally is an AM. I loved Jendrisek in FUT 12 and cannot wait to try him as a bronze :)
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    Rakels feels like a player that would benefit from an IF or upgrade - he shooting stats are just a little bit too low - and if he had 80 strength it would be a big plus

    Jendrisek will be rotated in at some point - that extra bit of pace up top seems nice but he actually has lower finishing than rakels :(


    Just finished 2nd game - not gonna say much as it was against a starter team and possibly the worst lag I've played in since 13/14

    Won the game 2-0 Rakels with 2 headers after I moaned about him lol

    Dabrowski with a random 8.7 rating (although he did complete the most passes of the team) but he was solid last year in terms of passing and defending.

    Diabang and Cetnarski got an assist each

    Kapustka also had the most tackles this game with 5/5 which was interesting lol
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    Oh and it really annoys me that Cracovia's 3rd kit doesn't seem to be on UT - I really like it IRL (tempted to get one but I don't want to commit to a team yet lol)
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    You need to update some of the OP's too @juniorcbr - we have an IF now! lol
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    Well this is one player from my career mode that is easy to show you

    a395f4c29d94b3376dac69f728e47056.png

    That is what 3 years of simulating games whilst using the training feature each week gets you

    and he is still only 20 (his value is show as 22million GBP)

    I'll figure out a way to show you how some of the others have grown

  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Tesco wrote: »
    Well this is one player from my career mode that is easy to show you

    a395f4c29d94b3376dac69f728e47056.png

    That is what 3 years of simulating games whilst using the training feature each week gets you

    and he is still only 20 (his value is show as 22million GBP)

    I'll figure out a way to show you how some of the others have grown

    That is very impressive how well he has grown. As a big fan of Jagiellonia IRL, I can only hope that a) he achieves such great success, and b) he is not playing for St. Pauli. Great traditional club in Germany, but not quite the powerhouse of professional football.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited November 2015
    Mentioned these in the other thread as potential winter upgrades:

    Nemanja Nikolić - Legia - should be a low rated gold. 15 goals and 4 assists in 13 EK matches. He is simply destroying the league.
    22615929781_014589daaf_o.png

    Deniss Rakels - Cracovia - should be a 67/68 rated player and a new position RW. 6 goals and 3 assists in 12 EK matches.
    22416772150_5735cb5532_o.png

    Patrik Mraz - Piast - LB - should be about 70 rated - 2 goals and 7 assists in 12 games and a major factor in the incredible year Piast is having.
    22615929831_4aaa70585b_o.png
    Post edited by juniorcbr on
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Tesco wrote: »
    You need to update some of the OP's too @juniorcbr - we have an IF now! lol

    Updated @Tesco to add IF Nikolics :)
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco wrote: »
    Well this is one player from my career mode that is easy to show you

    a395f4c29d94b3376dac69f728e47056.png

    That is what 3 years of simulating games whilst using the training feature each week gets you

    and he is still only 20 (his value is show as 22million GBP)

    I'll figure out a way to show you how some of the others have grown

    That is very impressive how well he has grown. As a big fan of Jagiellonia IRL, I can only hope that a) he achieves such great success, and b) he is not playing for St. Pauli. Great traditional club in Germany, but not quite the powerhouse of professional football.

    I really hope he does brilliantly too

    and haha sorry about St Pauli - its my career mode team xD and they are a powerhouse of football in my career ;)




  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Mentioned these in the other thread as potential winter upgrades:

    Nemanja Nikolić - Legia - should be a low rated gold. 15 goals and 4 assists in 13 EK matches. He is simply destroying the league.
    22615929781_014589daaf_o.png

    Deniss Rakels - Cracovia - should be a 67/68 rated player and a new position RW. 6 goals and 3 assists in 12 EK matches.
    22416772150_0232edd0cd_o.png

    Patrik Mraz - Piast - LB - should be about 70 rated - 2 goals and 7 assists in 12 games and a major factor in the incredible year Piast is having.
    22615929831_4aaa70585b_o.png

    I'd love all of these

    Hopefully we will get more than just 3 though
    (although we did only get one or two last year - right?)

    and if Nikolics gets upgraded to gold then his IF upgrade will be something like

    7dffa33820528a98976a4f0a5767504f.png

    would be very nice
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    I doubt Lewa will get an upgrade as some people are suggesting but I'd love ea to give him his 4* skill moves back
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    thought I'd play a few more games with Cracovia today

    first game was against

    4e6939eba57e3f670c1914dd6b814aeb.jpg

    basically a bronze pace squad with a random slow LB thrown in

    it was a fairly even game - I made two errors though and he was up 2-0 for the best part of 70mins, managed to get a goal back from a corner (Jaroszynski with the goal and Cetnarski with the assist) but the game randomly disconnected which was a shame as I felt I could have brought it around


    The team played nicely and statistically was better than my opponent
    Cetnarski was MOTM with an 8.5 rating - he was the hub of the team creatively this game with most things going through him
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    IF Milik <3

    I'm sure he is going to get over 84 this season and i'll have to take Jelen out of my gens team :/
  • Zanetti
    880 posts Professional
    Tesco wrote: »
    IF Milik <3

    I'm sure he is going to get over 84 this season and i'll have to take Jelen out of my gens team :/

    Dont you dare
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    Zanetti wrote: »
    Tesco wrote: »
    IF Milik <3

    I'm sure he is going to get over 84 this season and i'll have to take Jelen out of my gens team :/

    Dont you dare

    haha ;)
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Zanetti wrote: »
    Tesco wrote: »
    IF Milik <3

    I'm sure he is going to get over 84 this season and i'll have to take Jelen out of my gens team :/

    Dont you dare

    Agreed with @Zanetti Don't you dare whatsoever!
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Not a good day for Polish teams in the EL today. Legia lost 1-0 against Club Brugge and Lech lost 2-0 against Fiorentina.
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Not a good day for Polish teams in the EL today. Legia lost 1-0 against Club Brugge and Lech lost 2-0 against Fiorentina.

    its a bad year generally in Europe for Polish teams - disappointing really

    @juniorcbr - what are your thoughts on putting forward Kapustka for an upgrade?
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited November 2015
    Tesco wrote: »
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Not a good day for Polish teams in the EL today. Legia lost 1-0 against Club Brugge and Lech lost 2-0 against Fiorentina.

    its a bad year generally in Europe for Polish teams - disappointing really

    @juniorcbr - what are your thoughts on putting forward Kapustka for an upgrade?

    @Tesco Sorry my friend, but I was away for a little while. I believe he is one of the Cracovia players that should be looked at a possible upgrade in the EK also. 2 goals and 8 assists (wow) in 13 EK games warrants it. A position change to LW or RW should also be considered.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    He also debuted for the Polish NT this year, so yes, for sure he deserves an upgrade. As an 18 year old, maybe 64/65 for now?
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    @juniorcbr don't worry about it bud - we all get busy :)

    it was nice to see him get on the scoresheet for Poland too - would love for him to get an upgrade
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    Thought I'd save my 1000th post for this lounge <3
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47721 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Nikolics next brace
  • Tesco
    6558 posts Big Money Move
    Nikolics next brace

    I have this horrible gut feeling that EA are not going to upgrade him when doing the UP's

    I just know they like to ignore us

    Duda with both the assists though - would love an IF Duda (and SIF Nikolics TBF)

    doubt we will get either - we will be lucky to get IF Gergel next week - and if he does get one they wont give us 2 IF's :(
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47721 posts FIFA Cover Star
    b943d8585580e9e8a8a99a2d23da01ba.png
    c28d0c3dffacb40dfba2d9639a39f15f.png
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited December 2015
    Another goal today for the man in the message just above. That TOTS will be so nice!
    450_35502.jpg?0

    Piast kept their top spot in the league with a nice comeback also!
Sign In or Register to comment.