Comments

• Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    @krissufc I've awarded you a 2-0 win instead of the 2-2 draw vs Bulgaria

Berbatov who wasn't eligible scored 2 goals and so his goals were void
  • bucioradidas
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Match Report: Serbia 1 - 2 Poland
    Goalscorers: (POL) Mierzejewski (41'), (POL) Lewandowski (63'), (SRB) Tosic (70')
    Suspensions: None
    Injuries: Polanski
    MOTM: FFS, again forgot...
    Screens:
    HYWYjd3.jpgEFicf78.jpg

Match Report: Poland 1 - 1 Serbia
    Goalscorers: (SRB) Ljajić (34'), (POL) Rybus (59')
    Injuries: Ljajić
    MOTM: Krychowiak!
    Screens:
    iv88VX2.jpgrRGtJ19.jpg
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    Iceland 1 - 0 Albania
    Albania 1 - 5 Iceland

Cba posting screenshots, i'll let him do it. You're not bad on the game but considering you're Iceland and i'm Albania, you're an absolute bore. Constantly passing backwards and side to side, funnily enough I only scored when I copied you **** around. Stopped playing in the 2nd game when you went 2-1 up, gave it my brother. Anyone who's playing Iceland in Group B, I encourage you to just keep the ball, and see how it plays out. I don't rant often over fifa, shown in my other losses in this tournament, but hands down those 2 games were the most unenjoyable i've played this year. Possession/timewasting football against the top teams I understand although dont agree with, but against Albania i'd say its unsportsmanlike in a tournament that suppose to be fun.
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015
    -
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Iceland 1 - 0 Albania
    Albania 1 - 5 Iceland

Cba posting screenshots, i'll let him do it. You're not bad on the game but considering you're Iceland and i'm Albania, you're an absolute bore. Constantly passing backwards and side to side, funnily enough I only scored when I copied you **** around. Stopped playing in the 2nd game when you went 2-1 up, gave it my brother. Anyone who's playing Iceland in Group B, I encourage you to just keep the ball, and see how it plays out. I don't rant often over fifa, shown in my other losses in this tournament, but hands down those 2 games were the most unenjoyable i've played this year. Possession/timewasting football against the top teams I understand although dont agree with, but against Albania i'd say its unsportsmanlike in a tournament that suppose to be fun.

Sounds like a sweaty tiki taka to me
  • da-bever
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Iceland 1 - 0 Albania
    Albania 1 - 5 Iceland

Match Report: Iceland 1 – 0 Albania
    Goalscorers: Sigþórsson (40’) (ICE)
    Injuries: Shala (ALB)
    Man of the Match: Sigþórsson (ICE)
    Screenshots:
    match%20stats%201_zpsbgxvkw02.jpgmatch%20events%201_zpsyh9g6djj.jpg

Match Report: Albania 1- 5 Iceland
    Goalscorers:, Sævarsson (32’)(ICE), Meha(45’)(ALB), Sigurðsson(48’) (ICE), Sigþórsson (58’) (ICE) Hallfreðsson(61’)(ICE), Gudmundsson(84’)ICE)
    Injuries: None
    Man of the Match: Sigurðsson (ICE)
    Screenshots:
    match%20stats%202_zpsfscpdzbi.jpg
    match%20events%202_zpsxvgi5odb.jpg

I am disappointed that you see it that way. I just wait until you make a mistake and I will try to punish you for it. I am sorry that I didn’t run at you with my players as most of the Fifa players do. Good luck in the rest of the tournament though.
  • LiamH
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Shane Xx_LiamH_xX
  • Simmo
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Meaningless possession is pointless on FIFA, you get 6 minutes a half in order to score goals, don't get why some people pass it backwards and sideways for the majority of it.
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015
    Simmo wrote: »
    Meaningless possession is pointless on FIFA, you get 6 minutes a half in order to score goals, don't get why some people pass it backwards and sideways for the majority of it.

I'm the same. Its a game, I wouldn't sit there for 12 minutes and just pass till my opponent 'makes a mistake'. I'd say 75-80% of his passes went sideways or backwards, probably higher when the scores are level. Surely trying something inventive to create your own space is part of the game, not just wait till your opponent has to run all his players up the pitch because the guy won't enter your half till they do anyway...
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015
    Not holding it against you Iceland, but against one of the worse European teams on Fifa with a full Bronze midfield and no pace, and the 2 best outfield players injured you'd think you'd adapt your play. Its boring as ... I hope whoever does win the whole thing at least plays creatively. I had been warned about your play style by one of the other managers in our group, I thought they were exaggerating, turns out they were underestimating!!
  • Xeque
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I haven't seen Iceland play so I'm probably wrong but the possession stat seems pretty even and he did create a LOT more compared to you looking at the shots so I don't get how he can be 'negative/boring' and still do more than you have in the game....
  • krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not wanting to be in an argument but I've played Iceland 4 times but I honestly didn't have a problem with how he played.Yes he keeps possession but I wouldn't call it negative or boring, its not like the ball was kept in his defence the entire half.
  • Keith
    2387 posts Moderator
    @Xeque You free tomorrow or tonight for our games?
  • Xeque
    Keith wrote: »
    @Xeque You free tomorrow or tonight for our games?

@Keith Sorry mate, been waiting for Slovenia all these days, can't play you until I play him. Deadline is tomorrow so regardless I'll be playing you. An hour after United-Chelsea sound good?
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015
    Xeque wrote: »
    I haven't seen Iceland play so I'm probably wrong but the possession stat seems pretty even and he did create a LOT more compared to you looking at the shots so I don't get how he can be 'negative/boring' and still do more than you have in the game....

Once he went in front he eased off, and let me have it which is why it looks more even, it was high 60%'s at half time.

So i'm getting roughly 35-40% ish with Albania, now i'm not bad on the game but to have that little bit on the ball which such **** players might as well hand out 3-0 wins at the start.
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015
    -
  • Xeque

Once he went in front he eased off, and let me have it which is why it looks more even, it was high 60%'s at half time.

Usually when someone 'abuses' possession play (Pass around the back and waste time) they DONT let you have the ball after they go ahead. So I don't get what the problem is here.
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015

Usually when someone 'abuses' possession play (Pass around the back and waste time) they DONT let you have the ball after they go ahead. So I don't get what the problem is here.

I'm Albania to start with .So i'm getting roughly 35-40% ish with Albania, now i'm not bad on the game but to have that little bit on the ball which such **** players might as well hand out 3-0 wins at the start.

Getting 40% of the ball with England, Spain, Italy, France wouldn't be as arsed. Even a team in Icelands tier fine. Didn't stand a chance when i'm Albania which I know is part of being a **** team, but I had a better game, more enjoyable playing Portugal when I was only beat 1 and 2 nil. I had about 30mins game time to score against a guy who plays 'possession football'.

Play him in a game that matters, all I can say is you'll see.
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    ok so as far as I believe, Wales fielded an ineligible player (Ledley) vs Turkey, he picked the injury up against Belgium

However...

- Belgium never posted a screenshot of the match events screen, showing proof of Ledley's injury
    - Belgium's match report said "injuries: Ledley" whilst Wales' report said "Injuries: None"
    - I didn't write it in the OP as they conflicted and there was no proof

So tbf whether Wales knew or not that Ledley was injured, there's nothing I can do as I didn't put the injury in the OP, and I didn't because it was one persons' word against another. I also trust that Solids made a genuine mistake by playing Ledley, as it was an easy mistake to make because if he had checked the injuries list, he wouldn't have seen it. So no action will be taken :)

Moral of the story, post screenshots to avoid confusion. It is a requirement after all.

Belgium did post a screenshot. Check my posts and Wales also played matthews who was injured vs me
    Not saying he should get punished but the injuries should be carried over to the next game imho @Liam9lfc
    I only uploaded iT afterwards because solids was going to take care of the reports
  • Krazy21608
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All this thread is missing now is someone to actually WIN a game befor they go on a rant or start complaining. The guy that had Nigeria won 1 of his games before complaining but he wasn't blaming the opponents style of play just the game in general. It's funny because you see these complaints in the forum all the time followed by I still won the game. In here you have to post your scores so we can see that you actually aren't winning the games you complain about. Just my 2 cents and anyone that I play you can play however you like, watch replays, shush, dance anything u want. It's just a game and this tournament is awesome bar the few kids that quit when they lose.
  • Thatoe
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    @xinozappa13 is now messaging me to play Argentina vs Paraguay. :D
    mZRR0an.gif
  • Low Ki
    11846 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    Trying to coordinate a time with @TWS001 ....hopefully we'll be done my time tonight or tomorrow morning. I hope.

It's a pretty awkward time difference.
  • Pattebennekou
    1437 posts Professional
    @Jmcgraghan ready for our GW4 games today?
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    MFW Asia have 2 Australians and 3 English (I think) and have amanaged to play all games and not broken any rules

Not saying asia are the best, but we are definitely in the top 1.
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @ayylmao lemme know when you're up to play
  • Low Ki
    Just played @TWS001 , uploading the stats and events now.
  • Low Ki
    Match 1: Cameroon 2 - 3 Morocco
    uoMGNjp.jpg

HwH6ptY.jpg

Match 2: Morocco 4 - 0 Cameroon
    NYKgXaW.jpg

FGW0eFJ.jpg

Not making excuses but I feel the score in the second game doesn't fairly reflect how much that game was fought. The way that first half ended left me in a bad mood.
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    @Low Ki - That second game, in the first half, I really don't know how the ball didn't go into my net. You hit the post and there were several last ditch interventions in my box. One save that my keeper made was unbelievable. 4-0 was very harsh especially after first half. The penalty was a bit of a collision, the same thing happened at the end, I didn't press a button but a foul occurred. The difference was I got lucky and saved it.
    Bousouffa has now scored two hattricks and four free kicks in his past three matches.

GG's, no lag for me despite yellow connection. Biggest problem for me was my little girl jumping on my back wanting to play! Good Luck in the rest of the tournament.
    I'll upload match highlights and screens later when I can get back on.

Match Report: Cameroon 2 - Morocco 3
    Goalscorers: (CAM) Choupo-Moting (12'), (MOR) Taarabt (24', 83'), El Zhar (51'), (CAM) Aboubakar (65')
    Man of the Match: A.Taarabt

Match Report: Morocco 4 - Cameroon 0
    Goalscorers: Boussoufa (10', 66', 85'), Chamakh 40')
    Man of the Match: M.Boussoufa
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Martijnenbrecht. I will only get on after the Chelsea-Man Utd game. Gotta do the garden, missus orders :D
  • Bennjj123
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    @krissufc I've awarded you a 2-0 win instead of the 2-2 draw vs Bulgaria

Berbatov who wasn't eligible scored 2 goals and so his goals were void

@Liam9lfc I think that Berbatov was suspended for Bulgaria in game week 4 against me rather than against Romania? Correct me if I'm wrong but my opponent didn't play him in either of our games (I'm scotland).
This discussion has been closed.