Clash of the Squad-Builders - Season 2 (Sign Up Thread)

Comments

• Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Netherlands is GMT +2 now right
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2015
    Chow wrote: »
    Well...this has been quite an afternoon. Long story short, Clash of the Squad Builders is on hold. For how long, I can't say, but basically my laptop requires a full reinstallation after Tahm Kench ate my graphics drivers one too many times. I'm hoping it'll be sorted by the weekend but it's a slow process. Apologies

We have waited a long time for season 2, so i think we can wait a little longer ;)

No rush man, really appreciate you even doing it!
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    Rippo Chows laptop
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    damn thats a shame, no worries though man, as wiwee said we can wait a bit longer
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Wiwee wrote: »
    Well...this has been quite an afternoon. Long story short, Clash of the Squad Builders is on hold. For how long, I can't say, but basically my laptop requires a full reinstallation after Tahm Kench ate my graphics drivers one too many times. I'm hoping it'll be sorted by the weekend but it's a slow process. Apologies

We have waited for a long time for season 2, so i think we can wait a little longer ;)

No rush man, really appreciate you even doing season 2 :)
    Rippo Chows laptoppo

• Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    1/10 for organisation

#BringBackLT
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Bidwell wrote: »
    1/10 for organisation

#BringBackLT

:joy:
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Terminator wrote: »
    Wiwee wrote: »

We have waited for a long time for season 2, so i think we can wait a little longer ;)

No rush man, really appreciate you even doing season 2 :)
    Rippo Chows laptoppo

• Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    Platform associated with your FUT account? PC
    Timezone/country? Australia, +9GMT
    How active are you on the forum? As active as I can be
    Based on the time frame outlined below, can you commit the necessary amount of time? Easy
  • Ravz9
    Bidwell wrote: »
    1/10 for organisation

#BringBackLT

Ffs :joy:
  • eJousie
    733 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Chow Am I on the reserveslist or? :)
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Added @eJousie and @Chris to the reserve list. Yes, Netherlands is GMT +2 atm @Terminator. Currently moving the last of my files over to a partition so I'll be reinstalling Windows later today, upgrading to Windows 10 since I may as well do it now, and then moving all my files back. If all goes well, I should be able to continue working on CotS tomorrow.
  • eJousie
    733 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for your quick reply @Chris , goodluck with the install and backup :)
  • Chow
    Well, one of the reserves has been banned from the forum, so each of the remaining reserves have moved up in the pecking order.
  • Ravz9
    hype?
  • BlitzersNL
    24542 posts Club Captain
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    hype?

• TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    Missed this totally, was a part of season 1 and would like to be in :)

Platform associated with your FUT account? Ps4
    Timezone/country? +1 GMT
    How active are you on the forum? Very active
    Based on the time frame outlined below, can you commit the necessary amount of time?
    Finished all squads last season, so that should be proof enough
  • Chow
    pzdRg8q.gif

Imo. Laptop is fixed for now minus my AMD graphics card which is dead. However, I don't have anything installed (including Photoshop), so progress on CotS has been slow.

@TheGabc Added to the reserve list, unfortunately the participant list is currently full. :|
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    When will it startWhen will it When will it When will it start
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not trying to be a douchebag, but werent season 1 participants promised a place in season 2?
    @Chow
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    TheGabc wrote: »
    Not trying to be a douchebag, but werent season 1 participants promised a place in season 2?
    @Chow

Well you can't reply ten days later and expect someone else to be kicked out for you surely?
  • BlitzersNL
    24542 posts Club Captain
    Orikoru wrote: »
    TheGabc wrote: »
    @Chow

Well you can't reply ten days later and expect someone else to be kicked out for you surely?

• TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    The season hasnt even started yet, and of course no I dont want anyone to get kickes out, but there are other ways to make room for more people, and if its not possible then so be it :) Just stated what was being said after season 1
  • Hyper_Sniper
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    hype?
    balki-moisturepimp-dot-com.jpg

• FootyMad
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any news? :smile:
  • Ravz9
    FootyMad wrote: »
    Any news? :smile:

@Chow
  • Chow
    Coursework deadline tomorrow and Monday so been working on that flat out this week. I have however got the theme sorted so I'm working on graphics.
  • FootyMad
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Coursework deadline tomorrow and Monday so been working on that flat out this week. I have however got the theme sorted so I'm working on graphics.

No worries mate, looking forward to this! :)
  • Chow
    Well, it appears one of the participants has been banned from the forum, so I've moved @Hyper_Sniper into the list of participants. Currently sorting out the judging process, and since I don't have access to LT's work, I'm having to re-make a lot of it.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any update?
This discussion has been closed.