4-4-1-1 Formation Guide

Comments

• Khangaskhan17
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    METH wrote: »
    Which H2H teams do you play has??? I tried PSG for a few games and it looked promising.

International Teams, Bayern, and Barca mostly.
  • pafeuuu
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Exactly this! Glad to hear it's clicking for you. Which CTs did you end up choosing?
    Well, I didn't play with custom tactics yet. All games I played on FIFA 16 were on default setup, more often than not I switch to possession during the game. But I'll test your CTs and will see what suits me better.
    And in this formation I find myself with + 60% of possession most of the games. CMs are making around 30-40 passes.
  • Khangaskhan17
    @croSpartan I'd probably just stick with the NIFs and save for Bale but IF Marcelo seems better than Alba based on stats. Turan is quality.
  • Amaterasu10
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Khangaskhan17 thanks for the advice, i will use this team

Benzema
    Messi
    Piatti - iniesta - enzo - turan
    Alba - Laporte - pepe - alves

Maybe change enzo for busquets to give more chemistry.

With your short passing custom tactic and instrunction, tonight i will play and a will give you my feedback.

• Alboy83
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great guide mate, detail is superb, I'm using 433 the now but will defo give it a go at some point
  • Do you do some mentional settings in the game or one on balanced? And another thing,has nothing to do with the formation but 90 % my throughball are to long, going to the opponent or in the out?
  • Khangaskhan17
    @xXAiykoXx Don't understand your first question. Just be more patient with the ball.
  • Wanton
    77 posts Park Captain
    Can you build me a squad for about 30k?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Wanton wrote: »

2e5nlgh.png
  • Wanton
    77 posts Park Captain

2e5nlgh.png

Works great first game first win :) now i need a fitness team for about 10-15k if possible haha sry have not much coins and great guide btw
  • Khangaskhan17
    @Wanton Nice! For that 15k fitness squad, I'd recommend nonrare BPL or Bundesliga. Some great value options.
  • MisterRux
    921 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    Inspired by your great guide I just made this team ... what is your opinion on moving Pogba @ CF?

What about Totti there? M/M WR

Thx in advance !!

0fe4c78807fa669020228025622b1b73.png
  • Wanton
    77 posts Park Captain
    @Wanton Nice! For that 15k fitness squad, I'd recommend nonrare BPL or Bundesliga. Some great value options.

Great how about this:
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/3617920/
  • Khangaskhan17

Great how about this:
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/3617920/

Looks good man. Just some ideas: Jung for Olkowski. Dominguez or Ginter for Jedvaj. Or shell out for a rare like Toprak. Swindl for Meyer and swap Castro to RCM.
  • Khangaskhan17
    @MisterRux - Pogba is one of the best LCMs in the game. I'd keep him there to dictate the midfield offensively and defensively. Not a fan of Totti for this formation. Keep in mind Ibra is good at CF or STR so that opens up some hybrid options.
  • LightSpeedS
    186 posts Sunday League Hero
    fcute9.png

Thought about this one? Any changes i should make?
  • Khangaskhan17
    @LightSpeedS - Nice hybrid! Only thing I'd recommend is to put Lucas on stay forward to help with his M/M workrates.
  • Alboy83
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great guide mate, detail is superb, I'm using 433 the now but will defo give it a go at some point
  • LightSpeedS
    186 posts Sunday League Hero
    @LightSpeedS - Nice hybrid! Only thing I'd recommend is to put Lucas on stay forward to help with his M/M workrates.
    Yeah will do! also will 2 HH cm be an issue?

• Khangaskhan17
    edited October 2015
    Yeah will do! also will 2 HH cm be an issue?

I prefer Vidal at RCM and a more attacking one at LCM but your setup should work too. I usually don't use two H/H CMs but @****_Benz does and he said it works well. I'd trust that.

If Lucas doesn't get forward enough, I'd try Hamouma. He's good.
  • @xXAiykoXx Don't understand your first question. Just be more patient with the ball.

II mean the settings on the dpad! Push left will go more defense and right more offense! Do ypu use them?
  • Khangaskhan17
    xXAiykoXx wrote: »
    @xXAiykoXx Don't understand your first question. Just be more patient with the ball.

II mean the settings on the dpad! Push left will go more defense and right more offense! Do ypu use them?

Oh! I usually play on balanced or attacking. If I'm losing, I'll switch to ultra attacking. If the opponent sends a lot balls OTT, I'll switch to defensive.
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    nice guide. ;)
  • DSD27
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    very offensive formation, i rpefer 4231 wide, the CMs are CDMs and the CF is CAM. CMs attack like crazy and let you all open...
  • ScytheeHD
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    very offensive formation, i rpefer 4231 wide, the CMs are CDMs and the CF is CAM. CMs attack like crazy and let you all open...

x2
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Excellent guide

Suggestions for a 'balanced' 300k team?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Excellent guide

What league do you prefer?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Excellent guide

Personally prefer hybrids tbh if that's ok, but serie a the most
  • Khangaskhan17
    Excellent guide

About to go eat but I'll do it when I get back. :)
  • DSD27
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    Excellent guide

Im a big Bundesliga fan but this year Im finding Serie A to be a better option..