Just had Defoe score 5 past my Neuer

MushyP15
329 posts Sunday League Hero
Same shot, just left of centre next to the goalie. All from outside or just inside the box. Guy I played had obviously done it before.

5 versions of FUT and EA still can't make a vaguely decent game. Cheers.

Comments

• Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Mmkay, 5 goals conceded and blames them all on the game, nice one.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Strange, Neuer should have saved all shots and you deserved to win. Especially on this game where so many people complain about the goalkeepers being too good. Contacted EA advisor through the chat already? They might give you a compensation for being so bad at the game
  • Reus
    22622 posts Club Captain
    option 1) your oppo was better than you
    option 2) it was the games fault

which of those seems more likely
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Strange, Neuer should have saved all shots and you deserved to win. Especially on this game where so many people complain about the goalkeepers being too good. Contacted EA advisor through the chat already? They might give you a compensation for being so bad at the game

Free untradeable 5k pack in the post...
  • MushyP15
    Lol. The guy was clearly better, but go ahead and miss my point totally. Wasn't suggesting he wasn't better, was pointing out a glitch. Try shooting at the keeper more instead of left and right of him and see what happens.
  • BackDaddy
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    MushyP15 wrote: »
    Lol. The guy was clearly better, but go ahead and miss my point totally. Wasn't suggesting he wasn't better, was pointing out a glitch. Try shooting at the keeper more instead of left and right of him and see what happens.

Hmm, I'm probably going to keep aiming away from the keeper
  • Ch1cha

You played someone who knows how to score, we get it. Most half decent players know how to score by now.
  • MushyP15
    Fair enough. Played a fair few games and haven't been schooled like that yet. Thought it worth mentioning but apparently Defoe scoring the same goal past Neuer several times isn't noteworthy.
  • Ch1cha
    Fair enough. Played a fair few games and haven't been schooled like that yet. Thought it worth mentioning but apparently Defoe scoring the same goal past Neuer several times isn't noteworthy.

If you get the angle right and you press RB/R1 then most shots will go in no matter the goalkeeper, no matter the player shooting. But the majority of the people you face online haven't figured that out yet
  • MushyP15
    Me included it seems. I've been pressing R1 and L1 with some success. Seems there's a better way.
    Ill be selling my 85 Bundes team and going budget for a bit too. His squad was discard and non rare and it played well.
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    Me included it seems. I've been pressing R1 and L1 with some success. Seems there's a better way.
    Ill be selling my 85 Bundes team and going budget for a bit too. His squad was discard and non rare and it played well.

How can it be non rare if it has defoe in it?

:trollface:
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Dog wrote: »
    Mmkay, 5 goals conceded and blames them all on the game, nice one.

• CandyRat
    7801 posts League Winner
    No video?