1168 posts Professional
    Prince wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    "God will decide my future, I'm not leaving in January, I'm happy in Vigo"

-Nolito, yesterday
    Source?
    Radio Marca I believe

Yeah, just read the article. Guess he's staying in Celta then.
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    DeeJay-00 wrote: »
    Real defence is actually **** and navas is saving their ****

calm down
    Real conceded only 3 goals so far

Proving my point
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up

calm down

Proving my point
    Not really :D
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Gotta appreciate the beauty of Nolito's strike, couldn't have placed that shot any better
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dog wrote: »

calm down

Proving my point

The defence has been **** and because if Navas they've only managed to concede 3 goals so far
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up

calm down

Proving my point

The defence has been **** and because if Navas they've only managed to concede 3 goals so far
    Well, that's not what I was opposing, I was more interested in how Real only letting 3 goals in confirms your point...
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero

calm down

Proving my point

Well, that's not what I was opposing, I was more interested in how Real only letting 3 goals in confirms your point...

It confirms "Navas is saving their ****"
    Just look at the saves he's been making every match. Every match he's been forced to make numerous saves because the defense has been so bad. If he wasn't so in form, you would've realized how bad the defence is playing. Try noticing how many chances opposing strikers get in the next Real match and how much Navas counts
  • Prince

calm down

Proving my point

Just look at the saves he's been making every match. Every match he's been forced to make numerous saves because the defense has been so bad. If he wasn't so in form, you would've realized how bad the defence is playing. Try noticing how many chances opposing strikers get in the next Real match and how much Navas counts
    doubt Navas will have to do much against Las Palmas, hope not anyway

• Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move

calm down

Proving my point

Anyway his point Ramos should not be in Toty 2015.. but you know what would happen..
  • dannyboy
    12857 posts Has That Special Something

-Nolito, yesterday
    Source?
    Radio Marca I believe

Yeah, just read the article. Guess he's staying in Celta then.

I think some Barcelona guy said they weren't going to sign anyone in January.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Imtnt wrote: »

calm down

Proving my point

Anyway his point Ramos should not be in Toty 2015.. but you know what would happen..

toty is a joke, why are people still arguing about it?
  • Prince

calm down

Proving my point

toty is stupid, basically just a hype/popularity team

Doesn't bother me anyway, haven't even got fifa 16

• Imtnt

calm down

Proving my point

toty is stupid, basically just a hype/popularity team

Doesn't bother me anyway, haven't even got fifa 16

You know its not about Fifa, which by the way I didnt buy this year. It is about ppl blind enough to think Ramos was the best Cb this year...
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    Celta are candidates for the title according to Rafa, strong but complimentary words :o
  • Prince
    Celta are candidates for the title according to Rafa, strong but complimentary words :o
    with Nolito staying the season, if you guys stay in form you could finish 3rd/4th

• Garycelta923
    with Nolito staying the season, if you guys stay in form you could finish 3rd/4th

but knowing Celta like I do i'm naturally sceptical, given the start i'd be disappointed if we didn't get top 6, I also think a creative mid wouldn't go amiss in January, Pablo Hernandez has been a hero bless him but i'm not sure he's the answer for the whole season, a few injuries and suspensions and we'll be tested, feet firmly on the ground from me but chuffed so far with the start
  • Imtnt

but knowing Celta like I do i'm naturally sceptical, given the start i'd be disappointed if we didn't get top 6, I also think a creative mid wouldn't go amiss in January, Pablo Hernandez has been a hero bless him but i'm not sure he's the answer for the whole season, a few injuries and suspensions and we'll be tested, feet firmly on the ground from me but chuffed so far with the start

Realy early to say anything about the title.. top 3 will be sweet for any team realy
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    if you wouldn't **** up against relegationt teams then yh
  • Ace
    3 goals conceded in 12 games o:)
  • Garycelta923
    Ace wrote: »
    if you wouldn't **** up against relegationt teams then yh

Very true, i dont think we'll be anywhere the title but Rafas words certainly raised a smile, Away to Real Sociedad next Saturday, hopefully they don't sack him before it given how Atletico handled them last week :joy:
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    Keylor Navas has been Mehdrid's best player by miles
  • mindm4ster
    4971 posts Big Money Move

-Nolito, yesterday

then he will say -" Oh ,yeah God talked to FcB and that's why I;m moving ........" XD
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015

I never bothered to check but how do they decide on the TOTY? I'm guessing it's just like the Ballon D'or with Coaches, Captains, and Journalists? If it is no wonder people like Luiz get in there. There is so tons of bias in the Ballon D'or votes so I'd expect the same in the TOTY, I remember the Turkish coach voting for Ozil(Turkish descent) as best player FFS, some not even including Messi or Ronaldo in their votes, there were numerous stupid votes like that.

• Imtnt

I never bothered to check but how do they decide on the TOTY? I'm guessing it's just like the Ballon D'or with Coaches, Captains, and Journalists? If it is no wonder people like Luiz get in there. There is so tons of bias in the Ballon D'or votes so I'd expect the same in the TOTY, I remember the Turkish coach voting for Ozil(Turkish descent) as best player FFS, some not even including Messi or Ronaldo in their votes, there were numerous stupid votes like that.

Luiz is such a good point =]
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

calm down

Proving my point

toty is a joke, why are people still arguing about it?

• Ace
    Moyesy boys.
  • D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    1962705_997829213590628_559340388_n.jpg
  • Prince
    D10S wrote: »
    1962705_997829213590628_559340388_n.jpg
    :joy: