Let's see what the fuss is about.

Reezus
11182 posts Has That Special Something
6c4e6e61aad051edbfb054cca31c84c3.png

Used on Draft and he won me games single handedly.

Might keep him all year if he's that good.

Comments

• Xenecus
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah it shows!
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    I kind of regret not trying him when I got him for 1.2m, couldn't bring myself to ruin his freshness at the time though as I knew I wouldn't keep him. :(
  • Reezus
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    I kind of regret not trying him when I got him for 1.2m, couldn't bring myself to ruin his freshness at the time though as I knew I wouldn't keep him. :(

Yeah I get that though you made more in the long run, saw a freshie get BINed overnight for 1.6m but I ain't worried about coins after the hit I took on Ibra. Gonna use and enjoy now.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Atleast he isn't 15mil ;)
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    edited October 2015

I'm glad you took the profit. I only have a 60k team around him but wow. What a player.

@Reezus what team are you using him in? I tried him at ST but he really shone for me at RF in 4-3-2-1

• Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    Nice price for a fresh one too
  • Stevo_CT
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Reezus wrote: »

Yeah I get that though you made more in the long run, saw a freshie get BINed overnight for 1.6m but I ain't worried about coins after the hit I took on Ibra. Gonna use and enjoy now.

You will enjoy him, he is superb.
    How much did you lose on Ibra? (assuming the hero version as well?)
  • Olleman
    13194 posts Has That Special Something
    I must have him!:) Will spam draft this weekend and hope for some decent pulls ;)
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    We call this a "humble brag" post. Congrats though. He is on my list to try this year for sure.
  • Reezus

500k after tax. :joy:
  • Reezus

I'm glad you took the profit. I only have a 60k team around him but wow. What a player.

@Reezus what team are you using him in? I tried him at ST but he really shone for me at RF in 4-3-2-1

Right now I'm running silver squads in Divisions so I'll throw him up top in them at ST or RF/RW and see how he does.
  • Reezus
    QceCapo wrote: »
    We call this a "humble brag" post. Congrats though. He is on my list to try this year for sure.

Believe me, you'll know when I make a brag post. :D
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    QceCapo wrote: »

Believe me, you'll know when I make a brag post. :D

Haha!! Cheers mate!
  • Stevo_CT
    3170 posts National Call-Up

:cry:
    IF's can be dangerous in 16!
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

OUCH :#
  • Reezus

:cry:
    IF's can be dangerous in 16!

Legends don't seem as volatile thankfully.
  • CandyRat
    7806 posts League Winner
    Forgot to crop the price out
  • Reezus
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Forgot to crop the price out

Forgot to edit it to 151k BIN you mean.
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    Update post with how he does for you as striker. Interested to know...
  • Reezus
    Update post with how he does for you as striker. Interested to know...

Sure, I'm running 2 4321 squads aswell so I can easily throw him RF in those too.
    Good luck Reezus Pieces
  • Reezus
    Karma wrote: »
    Good luck Reezus Pieces

How's the Iceman?
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    Karma wrote: »
    Good luck Reezus Pieces

How's the Iceman?

Wondering the same. Being a gooner he's one of the only players I'd sell Best for
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Top buy dude ..
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    The state of the market is actually unbelievably good compared to 15 and 14.

No way player of that caliber would have costed 1.5 before price-ranges. Hoping CR7 will hit >1M during black friday + Cyber monday.

Have fun with him, his stats look godly!
  • Reezus
    Snipguy wrote: »
    The state of the market is actually unbelievably good compared to 15 and 14.

No way player of that caliber would have costed 1.5 before price-ranges. Hoping CR7 will hit >1M during black friday + Cyber monday.

Have fun with him, his stats look godly!

Might do me a road to 1000 too!

Agreed. Last year he'd be a ridiculous price.