The curse of Messi???

MattAllen28
241 posts Sunday League Hero
Every since picking up Messi, I've struggled with
using him. At first, I ran Benzema, and Kono up
front with him, but have since acquired Suarez to
replace Benzema. I guess the whole reason I made this topic is to ask, should I dump Messi, and pick upBale? I must say that I find it easier to use Messi
now that I have another superstar up front plus the
added chemistry. Let me know what you guys think.
Wfn2Ri5.jpg

Comments

• Acer x
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Add a few silver players to your team, usually does the trick for me.
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner
    Why would anyone use Mascherano
  • MattAllen28
    edited October 2015
    CandyRat wrote: »

Because he's a beast on defense. Very high IQ. Until I get Ramos, I'm gonna keep him in my starting 11. When I get Ramos, I'll also get De Gea. Really no one is better until you're ready to spend 100k on a CB.
  • AdamLallana
    905 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Besides from Messi,Iniesta and Suarez the team looks poor mate. You have the most offensive full back in the game next to an attack minded CB for starters. Your midfield looks limp with a lack of pace and strength. Sticking a few players in there like Varane, Krychowiak, Perez might help
  • MattAllen28
    I sold Krychowiak, don't like Varane, and also have the best chemistry you could ask for. That green line isn't just for looks, bro.
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner

Because he's a beast on defense. Very high IQ. Until I get Ramos, I'm gonna keep him in my starting 11. When I get Ramos, I'll also get De Gea. Really no one is better until you're ready to spend 100k on a CB.

Varane has 2 less marking, Mathieu 1, Pepe the same with 5 better aggresion. Doubt he is better
  • MattAllen28
    edited October 2015
    I sold Krychowiak, don't like Varane, and also have the best chemistry you could ask for. That green line isn't just for looks, bro.

I do like Krychowiak, though. Gonna get him back eventually. Just really digging how well my team is working together at the moment now that I've got Suarez up front with Messi. I completely agree with you about Alves. That's why I was thinking about switching up to the 5-2-2-1. Guess I'll go ahead, and pick up Ramos, Modric, and De Gea. Even though I'm trying to save coin for the IF Neymar about to drop. Don't underestimate Konoplyanka. He's pretty nice for his price. He's quick, but not as physical as I'd prefer, but that'll be solved when I get Neymar.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    You need a lot of changes. Modric/Kroos for Rak, IF Kryochikhjb for Busquets, Varane/Pepe/Ramos for Masch.
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner

Yes it is, since they would all be full chem anyways...
  • MattAllen28
    Neymessi wrote: »
    You need a lot of changes. Modric/Kroos for Rak, IF Kryochikhjb for Busquets, Varane/Pepe/Ramos for Masch.

Gonna get Modric for Rak, I will get IF Krychowiak when I can afford him, and am bidding on a Ramos right now.
  • Olleman
    13269 posts Has That Special Something
    I would defo hybrid it up
  • MattAllen28
    @Neymessi peep this...
    bpmSpfy.jpg
  • MattAllen28
    @Neymessi peep this...
    bpmSpfy.jpg

Can get him for 22k prolly. Dude overspent, doing a transfer, or is a major fanboy. Lol
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    lol
  • MattAllen28
    Last question....
    Should I save for the NIF Neymar, and after I get him get the rest or get the rest of my team, and then go after Neymar?
  • MattAllen28

Yes it is, since they would all be full chem anyways...

It may just be me, but it seems like they play more fluid if you have the green line.
  • Reus
    22756 posts Club Captain
    carvajal RB
    godin for masca
    laporte for pique
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Your opponents will be ultra focused and determined to not let you score when they see Messi, I experienced the same last year.
  • MattAllen28
    Reus wrote: »
    carvajal RB
    godin for masca
    laporte for pique

I had Godin. He was good, but I liked Mascherano better. Gonna pick up Pepe, and Ramos at CB, and may run with Danilo or Carvajal at RB. Used Carvajal last year, and really liked him. I'll check out LaPorte also. You're not the first to tell me he was worth giving a look.
  • MattAllen28
    Really appreciate all the constructive criticism, guys. A lot of forums wouldn't even give the time of day to a post such as this, but you guys really gave me some great ideas. I'll put the ideas you've given into play, and let you all know how it worked out. Again, thanks a lot!!!
  • FC Intl
    edited October 2015

Really appreciate all the constructive criticism, guys. A lot of forums wouldn't even give the time of day to a post such as this, but you guys really gave me some great ideas. I'll put the ideas you've given into play, and let you all know how it worked out. Again, thanks a lot!!!

Remember this when you're trolled in your next thread ;)

• MattAllen28
    FC Intl wrote: »

Remember this when you're trolled in your next thread ;)

Haha!!! Will do.
  • MattAllen28
    @FC Intl @Reus @Neymessi you guys on PC, or console?
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's insane I have that front 2 and benzema Messi is now on 235 games and 293 goals for me
  • FC Intl

@MattAllen28

PS4 here
  • MattAllen28
    FC Intl wrote: »

@MattAllen28

PS4 here

@FC Intl Right on. I'm on the X1. Was gonna see if you wanted to run a game or 10.
  • Sercs
    18707 posts World Class
    Busquets out for Krychowiak (polish CDM)

need bettter size and pace for the two side mids.. reccomend Perez / Kovavic / Modric

Forward line is fine, Bale is good but so is Messi.

Back line.. personally think far better choices over Masch.. Godin, Varane, Mustafi.. definitely not lacking in centrebacks this year.. plus Pique.. not a fan of those W/R

LB/RB - alba very solid.. but so is tremolinas.. alves not a fan as there are better options e.g. Juanfran, Danilo, Carva

GK - Do not like Bravo in goal tbh, Alves is the best keeper from that division.
  • MattAllen28
    Sercs wrote: »
    Busquets out for Krychowiak (polish CDM)

need bettter size and pace for the two side mids.. reccomend Perez / Kovavic / Modric

Forward line is fine, Bale is good but so is Messi.

Back line.. personally think far better choices over Masch.. Godin, Varane, Mustafi.. definitely not lacking in centrebacks this year.. plus Pique.. not a fan of those W/R

LB/RB - alba very solid.. but so is tremolinas.. alves not a fan as there are better options e.g. Juanfran, Danilo, Carva

GK - Do not like Bravo in goal tbh, Alves is the best keeper from that division.

I agree with Bravo not being as good as Alves in goal, and had him in goal before. I just wanted to make a full on Barca squad till I realized it just wasn't working so I came to the forums to chat up the fellas. Here is what I'm running now...

NlexXtd.jpg

Gonna pick up IF Godin later today, and get Alves back after I get finished with the match I'm about to run. I gotta say I like Bravo though. Not nearly as many rebounds with him, and that is causing a lot of people fits this year.