[Finished][PS4] CC: Qualification FIFA World Cup

Comments

  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Appreciatie the effort mate! Nah the 3 points i got are enough. Although Ledley got injured in the second game

    are you sure? he doesnt turn up injured in the squad builder :open_mouth:

  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    @Simmo when will you be on to play @Wales vs @Turkey games?
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    imagine complaining that other teams haven't completed the games in your group, then you don't complete your game before the deadline yourself...

    How was I supposed to play the game in time when the Cameroon vs Algeria hasn't been played until two hours after I posted that?!

    Imagine being able to see into the future....

    I'll sort something out with @Low Ki and get the game played ASAP.


    Was I talking about you though? Beg you come correct next time before throwing toys out. Thanks

    LOL, sorry thought it was aimed at me. Walking 5 miles home after doing a days work messes with your head!
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Ready to play Russia, but they are two gameweeks behind me :)

    I'll be playing my matchday #3 tonight/tomorrow hopefully.
    No problem just let me know once you have both games out of the way. :)
  • NeverWalkAlone
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Ryan_P27 any chance ur on tonight anytime from 9pm to 2am eastern time?? if not can u play on saturday?
  • Mark
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Jmcgraghan You on? I'm having an absolutely shocking day of fifa so you're in for a treat
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    Mark wrote: »
    @Jmcgraghan You on? I'm having an absolutely shocking day of fifa so you're in for a treat
    Will probably be able to in about 20 mins or half an hour?
  • Mark
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jmcgraghan wrote: »
    Mark wrote: »
    @Jmcgraghan You on? I'm having an absolutely shocking day of fifa so you're in for a treat
    Will probably be able to in about 20 mins or half an hour?

    Sounds good
  • JS97
    661 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Chow just incase you didn't see it, the Canada vs Mexico games have been played so when you are able to the table needs updating. :)
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    Mark wrote: »
    Jmcgraghan wrote: »
    Mark wrote: »
    @Jmcgraghan You on? I'm having an absolutely shocking day of fifa so you're in for a treat
    Will probably be able to in about 20 mins or half an hour?

    Sounds good
    Ready when you are @Mark
    http://www.twitch.tv/jmcgraghan/
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    @Shane @LiamH I realise Paraguay only just replaced their manager, but could you two please finish your Gameweek 3 fixture (Paraguay vs Uruguay) ASAP, and then post a match report. :)
  • LiamH
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chow wrote: »
    @Shane @LiamH I realise Paraguay only just replaced their manager, but could you two player finish your Gameweek 3 fixture (Paraguay vs Uruguay) ASAP, and then post a match report. :)
    Ready when he is :)

  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    JS97 wrote: »
    @Chow just incase you didn't see it, the Canada vs Mexico games have been played so when you are able to the table needs updating. :)
    @JS97 Updated. Incredibly, you, as Canada, only need a win from your final four games to secure an automatic spot at the World Cup lol. In fact, I think taking a couple of draws against the US and Panama would probably put you through at this point.
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @Martijnenbrecht Remember you have till the end of Saturday to complete your GW3 fixture between Panama and Jamaica. Please play and post a match report ASAP. :)
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Ill be available soon. Need to build a team first too. Whats your psn?
  • LiamH
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shane wrote: »
    Ill be available soon. Need to build a team first too. Whats your psn?
    Xx_LiamH_xX scopezMLGPRO
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SOL1DS wrote: »
    @Simmo when will you be on to play @Wales vs @Turkey games?
    Its in the match report, i can upload iT if You want
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chow wrote: »
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @Martijnenbrecht Remember you have till the end of Saturday to complete your GW3 fixture between Panama and Jamaica. Please play and post a match report ASAP. :)
    IT Will be played on saturday :)
  • TomH
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @bucioradidas still ready for 9?
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Chow wrote: »
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @Martijnenbrecht Remember you have till the end of Saturday to complete your GW3 fixture between Panama and Jamaica. Please play and post a match report ASAP. :)
    IT Will be played on saturday :)
    if you win both i'll need the hand of god to finish third lol
    still got two games vs you though >:)
  • Simmo
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Wales 1-4 Turkey
    Bale - Yilmaz(x4)
    Injuries: Joe Ledley

    GG mate, my 3rd and 4th goals were very lucky.
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    Official World Cup Qualifier - Group E
    Bosnia & Herzegovina 1-0 Spain
    Scorers: (BIH) S. Salihovic 18'
    Man of the Match: (BIH) S. Kolasinac
    Injuries: N/A
    Suspensions: N/A
    11112500_10206912712884553_8648081390827805054_n.jpg?oh=f6ea6d189ecad5d1922976090881d534&oe=55DAB9E6&__gda__=1436677043_04f06f07e31e5c74e1861305c698e4fc
    1618667_10206912703204311_905874073853131155_n.jpg?oh=7fc72a881da5f51159ce1d3ee4cbb6b6&oe=55A19909

    Official World Cup Qualifier - Group E
    Spain 0-4 Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Scorers: (BIH) S. Salihovic 18', (BIH) E. Dzeko 75', (BIH) M. Pjanic 79', (BIH) V. Ibisevic 90'
    Man of the Match: (BIH) M. Besic
    Injuries: N/A
    Suspensions: N/A
    10557265_10206912700684248_8425535213199547812_n.jpg?oh=5fd1cafb6abfc1eafd3e9224adcb522e&oe=55DFF9D1
    11008507_10206912698564195_8059062748399037407_n.jpg?oh=29ec8403a494715a82deaf60f136201f&oe=55D87708&__gda__=1440237917_8108f6c6ad998559175c38c676c47a91

    Good games mate, like I said in the message I thought Javi Martinez was a lot more difficult to get past than IF Pique. Dzeko turned into a bit of a special these two games and lost the ability to finish barring the aids goal where he tackled your defender and scored haha.


  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Simmo wrote: »
    Wales 1-4 Turkey
    Bale - Yilmaz(x4)
    Injuries: Joe Ledley

    GG mate, my 3rd and 4th goals were very lucky.

    Dude, first You play matthews vs me and now you play your injured ledley vs turkey
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    Chow wrote: »
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN @Martijnenbrecht Remember you have till the end of Saturday to complete your GW3 fixture between Panama and Jamaica. Please play and post a match report ASAP. :)
    IT Will be played on saturday :)
    if you win both i'll need the hand of god to finish third lol
    still got two games vs you though >:)

    Panama Will have a hard time :)
  • Thatoe
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Shane Can you play Game 4 right after playing @LiamH?
    Sorry to rush but we're already past schedule for those games.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Thatoe wrote: »
    @Shane Can you play Game 4 right after playing @LiamH?
    Sorry to rush but we're already past schedule for those games.
    I can play Uruguay too then :)

  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @ayylmao Pm me when you're able to play the next game
  • bucioradidas
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    TomH wrote: »
    @bucioradidas still ready for 9?
    I'm back home now, will get some warm up and will be ready. Till when do you have time?
  • TomH
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TomH wrote: »
    @bucioradidas still ready for 9?
    I'm back home now, will get some warm up and will be ready. Till when do you have time?

    Start by at least 10 preferably!
  • Ryan_P27
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Ryan_P27 any chance ur on tonight anytime from 9pm to 2am eastern time?? if not can u play on saturday?

    wont be able to at that time today but defiantly those times on Saturday
This discussion has been closed.