Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Help me Decide on a team!

Busterlin
354 posts Sunday League Hero
I have Ibra, and i now want to build a team around him, but im struggling to piece together one that i like.

Three i have sort of stumbled across are as follows, which one would you chose, and if neither, what would you have?

(Currently i have 785k to build a team around ibra.)
A:
u61DKUY.png

B:
EhmveOR.png

C:
zf7QQui.png

Comments

• ha032742
    36318 posts Moderator
    A but I would go with Reus at LW, Lahm at CM, Vidal CDM and well you know the rest.
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    A with Reus
  • Busterlin
    ha032742 wrote: »
    A but I would go with Reus at LW, Lahm at CM, Vidal CDM and well you know the rest.

i think thats about a centimeter out of my budget :neutral:

• ha032742
    36318 posts Moderator
    Busterlin wrote: »

It'd be tight but doable. To make it easier I'd put Pastore instead of ADM...I have both and prefer the former in the CM role due to his height.
  • Busterlin

It'd be tight but doable. To make it easier I'd put Pastore instead of ADM...I have both and prefer the former in the CM role due to his height.

ADM is a must for me, like him as a player, so he would be a definate, the Left side of team A is pretty set on. it is my favourite of the three, but unsure of ribery.
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Pastore is a GOD in this game!
  • ha032742
    36318 posts Moderator
    edited October 2015

ADM is a must for me, like him as a player, so he would be a definate, the Left side of team A is pretty set on. it is my favourite of the three, but unsure of ribery.

For me Reus > Ribery.

ADM's dribbling is excellent but prefer him as a CAM.
  • Busterlin

For me Reus > Ribery.

ADM's dribbling is excellent but prefer him as a CAM.

what team do you have right now @ha032742 ?
  • ha032742
    36318 posts Moderator
    A boring Ibra team. Just waiting for the market to bottom out and I'll be picking up Suarez and Douglas Costa.
  • Busterlin
    considered doing that, but its a game i want to play, so screw it, with 1m you can buy just about any team too, so buy the team then trade up again.

going to bite the bullet and go A and try reus option, if i can.