Your Best Quick Flip

MD_Breezy13
2609 posts Fans' Favourite
Since trading is practically dead, I figured I'd try to bring some nostalgia back to anyone who misses trading.

When was your greatest quick flip, and which player? Mine surprisingly happened a few weeks after the price bands dropped. CR99 was selling for 10 mil at the time and somebody listed him for the min of 7.5 on BIN. For some reason he went unsold for about 5 minutes when I saw him. I snatched him up, played a few games, and resold for 10 mil. 2 mil profit B)

Comments

• Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    9Ppf2IL.png

Sold 30 seconds later for 1.6 million
    Best quick flip on 15 was probably buying a Hagi for 2.2m, sold for 3.2m in 20 mins, rebought one on 59th min for 2m, sold for 3.2m 4 mins later.

best proper quick flip on 15 was a Lothar i got for 3.2-3m sold 30 mins later for 3.8m
  • KingLionel10
    16074 posts World Class
    Got Kluivert for 4.2 sold for 5.1 is my best
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    Got Carlos for 5.7 million when he was 9 million. I got so many legends for cheap and flipped them quick. Maldini was another one got him for 5 sold him for 7 within 30 seconds. Good old days.
  • MD_Breezy13
    Campino wrote: »
    9Ppf2IL.png

80k :o
  • MD_Breezy13
    Karma wrote: »
    Best quick flip on 15 was probably buying a Hagi for 2.2m, sold for 3.2m in 20 mins, rebought one on 59th min for 2m, sold for 3.2m 4 mins later.

best proper quick flip on 15 was a Lothar i got for 3.2-3m sold 30 mins later for 3.8m

Sick. Makes me miss trading so much.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    9Ppf2IL.png

I have no idea why he put it up mate, must have been a mistake but he was actually going for 1.7 so I decided not to get greedy lol
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    back on fifa 13

spend all my coins on tots ribery 1040k

i heard that if you list your players over night for high they might sell, first night i listed him for 1545k......he sold.

its not the biggest amount ive made. but in terms of % it was easily the most rewarding. and got me hooked on trading.
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    9Ppf2IL.png

I have no idea why he put it up mate, must have been a mistake but he was actually going for 1.7 so I decided not to get greedy lol

I accidentally put robben up for 20k , I was distracted and sold him for 20k bin. Sometimes your mind goes on auto-pilot if you look at these cards for too long.
  • KingLionel10
    16074 posts World Class
    Karma wrote: »

Sick. Makes me miss trading so much.

Same, best luck I had was buying TOTY Luiz and making him look fake fresh back when the web app was up :D

• FIS
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    i don't have 1 big quick flip on 15 but i made around 1.5-2m when upgrades came alot of people listed neymar for the 86 price so i made around 300-400k a player , my best quick flip was on fifa 14 toty dani alves bought for 450k sold for 10m lool ( in ps )
  • Edu
    7504 posts League Winner
    I make a lot of quick flip with Vieira, VDS and Hierro in this FUT.
    59th minute was insane easy to make quickflip.
    good times, just memories.
  • DarthGrowler
    17089 posts World Class
    I miss trading :(
  • Bought TIF CR7 for 5.1 resold for 5.5 right away, free 200k and now he's back to minimum.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    ST Ronaldo for 5.5m sold for 9.5m
  • DarthGrowler
    17089 posts World Class
    I did a lot of buying motm de bruyne at min and flipping for 100k before his price got bashed
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Hagi for 1.7, sold for 3.3
    Many others but cant remember
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi for 3.5 sold for 5.5
  • The Famous Guy
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    sif lacazette bought for 30k sold for 1.1mil
  • MD_Breezy13
    Reezus wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »

Man I miss stuff like this :'(
  • DarthGrowler
    17089 posts World Class

me too. This game has always been about trading up to the best for me and the thrill of getting a great deal cheesy as that sounds. The gameplay sucks for the main part but you can work for something
  • MD_Breezy13

me too. This game has always been about trading up to the best for me and the thrill of getting a great deal cheesy as that sounds. The gameplay sucks for the main part but you can work for something

Yep, thats what got me hooked last year, since FUT 14 was my first FIFA title. I packed a TOTY Alves with FIFA points, then I learned about trading and turned that 500k into 10 mil. I was addicted lol. Now it just isn't the same. I'm happy about the price drops I think it's great for everybody to make players more attainable, but high end trading will never be the same.
  • DarthGrowler
    17089 posts World Class

Yep, thats what got me hooked last year, since FUT 14 was my first FIFA title. I packed a TOTY Alves with FIFA points, then I learned about trading and turned that 500k into 10 mil. I was addicted lol. Now it just isn't the same. I'm happy about the price drops I think it's great for everybody to make players more attainable, but high end trading will never be the same.

There's no real trading anymore. I've been playing since ten,downloaded the add on because I was bored. Perfected the 59th minute which was unreal at the time and the rest is history. Coinsellers were minimal then
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional

Nope never will be but I did have a couple decent days when people were actually trading in their band. Nothing crazy likethese flips obviously but did make almost 500K one day after they came out in a couple hours and everyone wasn't rushing to the minimum as fast as possible.
  • Smudge
    5278 posts Big Money Move
    11fce7aefc263e14de39a39474a0001c.png
  • CornishLad
    24777 posts Player of the Year
    in terms of time mine was RB messi, bought him for 3.7 and sold 2 mins later for 4.7m. My best flip though was IF Ronaldo for 3.05m and sold 12 hours later for 4.3m
  • Bozza88
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought toty lahm for 1.15 mil sold him 5 mins later for 1.85