What is this new dribble??

my opponents players do a new dribble, from stopped, where the player turns ultraquick and goes ahead like a rocket.... and its almost unnstoppable....

what it is?? how its done??

Comments

• Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Video?
  • Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Video?

dont have... but his like the player turn ultrafast, and goes like rocket.... i cant do it with my players, so i dont know....

• Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    you on drugs mate?
  • Shonosuke wrote: »
    you on drugs mate?

obviously not

• RadioShaq
    18662 posts Moderator
    Was this patched in?
  • Ker_Mit
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Video?

dont have... but his like the player turn ultrafast, and goes like rocket.... i cant do it with my players, so i dont know....

I guess he had just a really fast player. There is no "new" dribbling besides the no touch dribbling with L1
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    L2
  • Demon
    1265 posts Professional
    i've noticed this too
    its not a new dribble, when the player changes direction with the ball sometimes he gets a sprint boost (something like that).

thats it
  • Demon wrote: »
    i've noticed this too
    its not a new dribble, when the player changes direction with the ball sometimes he gets a sprint boost (something like that).

thats it

yes, its what i was saying.... but my players dont get the boost, so im asking if should be do something or its only from the game

• Demon
    1265 posts Professional
    Demon wrote: »
    i've noticed this too

thats it

yes, its what i was saying.... but my players dont get the boost, so im asking if should be do something or its only from the game

don't think there is a way to perform it everytime, its random most likely and occurs sometimes while sprinting
  • Ker_Mit
    edited October 2015
    i've noticed this too

thats it

Not every player can turn that fast. I guess only the players with traits like flair, technical dribbler or speed dribbler can do it
  • Demon
    1265 posts Professional
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    i've noticed this too

thats it

Not every player can turn that fast. I guess only the players with traits like flair, technical dribbler or speed dribbler can do it

this also.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he is talking about the zig-zag dribbling
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    only your opponents can do it unfortunately
  • Kermit1093 wrote: »
    i've noticed this too

thats it

dont know... but my tevez, dybala, fekir and ben yedder dont do it usually.... sometimes.... all of them has those traits....

i think it could be do a perfect control just turning and sprinting, and players get the boost

• Search "Krasi Speed Boost" on youtube involves releasing sprint and directions then holding sprint and moving at a small angle apparently gives the visual effect of a "speed boost"
  • AlbayrakM
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    While you are running to a direction without "sprint button", just hold "sprint button" and change your direction.
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want what u're smoking m8
  • Vivvid wrote: »

chesterfield right now.... ;)

• Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vivvid wrote: »

Dont lie to me, how dare u
  • Vivvid wrote: »

sorry, you are too clever for me... you catch me...... im smoking heroine on base, 200 gr of superskunk weed on 1 paper, and 2 gr of 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and anfenatime.... all at the same time.....

you looks sherlock holmes..... :s

• itzDrizzy
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    aliens-i-saw-aliens.png
  • Release all touch.
    Then right stick on the direction wanted + R2 simultaneously .
  • ROABS
    853 posts Semi-Pro

sorry, you are too clever for me... you catch me...... im smoking heroine on base, 200 gr of superskunk weed on 1 paper, and 2 gr of 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and anfenatime.... all at the same time.....

It all makes sense now. :D
  • ROABS wrote: »

It all makes sense now. :D

and you are DR. WATSON, i suppose..... :D

• Reus
    23562 posts Club Captain
    Probably just the no touch dribbling
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    D-Maniac wrote: »
    Search "Krasi Speed Boost" on youtube involves releasing sprint and directions then holding sprint and moving at a small angle apparently gives the visual effect of a "speed boost"

Yeah, I saw this Krasi video as well. Put simply you just let go of sprint and then press it again while changing direction - I think? You don't have much control of the ball with it but it can get you past a defence quickly.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Release all touch.

This 100%. Doesn't work everytime but it is OP.
  • COACH wrote: »
    Release all touch.

This 100%. Doesn't work everytime but it is OP.

can you explain more??? i dont undestand "release all touch"

• DigitalMind
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You have to install level 3 turbo on your players mate.