The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Huge Gap Between Professional and World Class Difficulty Levels

Comments

• Kuklinski wrote: »
    Since there is no difference on playing at home or away (which is another issue), try to play home games in proffesional and world class on away. This might add more realism and give you a smooth change while adapting world class difficulty.

There isn't? I always struggle against smaller clubs in away games for some reason. And if its raining I'll just score one and park the bus because otherwise I'm done for.

• eladlad
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As much as i don't like to mess with sliders, in this fifa i must do it to enjoy. At least for now.
    I play full manual and put the cpu speed and acceleration to 49. It makes a lot of difference and the AI is a lot less god like.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Holy smokes the gap between the two is enormous. I absolutely love this game, and I like that the passing is not as perfect and that mistakes happen. I play FUT offline and I cant adjust sliders, adjust the length of the game, so most every game ends up 0-0 or 1-0 etc.

To be specific, the world class AI in attack is balanced right, but in defense it is over powered by far. Their players are so much faster, they close down at lightening speed, they rarely get called for a foul etc.

Great game, just soften up World Class because if i remember right FUT offline it forces you to play on WC level after a certain point.

World Class is in fact Legendary. Legendary is easier than World Class. Another FIFA bug. But if you play in Legendary, it won't be so suffocating, but it will still be very difficult. I would say there is a gap between professional and World Class/Legendary. Yesterday I was playing in professional with Manchester City and I scored a goal with Fernandinho which was ridiculous: I run from behind the midfield with the ball without no opposition until the opponent's goal and scored.

I will try legendary to see if this is in fact the case. World class seems to be a great deal harder than pro. Seems there should be an in between somewhere.
  • PFX
    7 posts Ball Boy
    The AI plays like it's a full 90 minute game. I don't know what on earth EA were thinking scripting them to mop it around the back for 30 mins at a time like they do. So boring!
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Holy smokes the gap between the two is enormous. I absolutely love this game, and I like that the passing is not as perfect and that mistakes happen. I play FUT offline and I cant adjust sliders, adjust the length of the game, so most every game ends up 0-0 or 1-0 etc.

To be specific, the world class AI in attack is balanced right, but in defense it is over powered by far. Their players are so much faster, they close down at lightening speed, they rarely get called for a foul etc.

Great game, just soften up World Class because if i remember right FUT offline it forces you to play on WC level after a certain point.

World Class is in fact Legendary. Legendary is easier than World Class. Another FIFA bug. But if you play in Legendary, it won't be so suffocating, but it will still be very difficult. I would say there is a gap between professional and World Class/Legendary. Yesterday I was playing in professional with Manchester City and I scored a goal with Fernandinho which was ridiculous: I run from behind the midfield with the ball without no opposition until the opponent's goal and scored.

I will try legendary to see if this is in fact the case. World class seems to be a great deal harder than pro. Seems there should be an in between somewhere.

Well, I am not sure if Legendary is in fact World Class anymore. It seems there is not much difference between one and another. I have been playing in World Class in full manual and I have been scoring and winning games much more. The secret? Increasing game time. I have been playing with much more confidence and not rushing the game because I have time to do so and things come out better for me now. I pass the ball calmly from feet to feet and only attack when the opportunity arises and when the opportunity arises I don't panic or rush things. I try to stay calm and make the best decision. And because of that I often finish better then before. Is just how FIFA DNA is. You can't play quickly. And finally I am enjoying the gameplay. I hope EA don't change it now. Try increasing game time. 7/8 minutes for each half would be enough.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

Well, I am not sure if Legendary is in fact World Class anymore. It seems there is not much difference between one and another. I have been playing in World Class in full manual and I have been scoring and winning games much more. The secret? Increasing game time. I have been playing with much more confidence and not rushing the game because I have time to do so and things come out better for me now. I pass the ball calmly from feet to feet and only attack when the opportunity arises and when the opportunity arises I don't panic or rush things. I try to stay calm and make the best decision. And because of that I often finish better then before. Is just how FIFA DNA is. You can't play quickly. And finally I am enjoying the gameplay. I hope EA don't change it now. Try increasing game time. 7/8 minutes for each half would be enough.

I will try this, thanks.