edited October 2015
Years of begging worked

Comments

• nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    finally ! like it :)
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I guess they didn't make enough money from the special packs. Predicting we'll see special packs every hour for the next week aswell :D
  • simsieg
    9494 posts League Winner
    Woooo
  • WFCBagnall
    90443 posts Moderator
    simsieg wrote: »
    Woooo

• TylerDurden1987
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA in desperate need of money
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    I guess they didn't make enough money from the special packs. Predicting we'll see special packs every hour for the next week aswell :D

yeah mate, probably money making but still... means more cards (and therefor also some bronze/silver cards/weaker leagues.. which I think is good :)
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    nineteeeen wrote: »

yeah mate, probably money making but still... means more cards (and therefor also some bronze/silver cards/weaker leagues.. which I think is good :)

Ye don't mind it at all, but they clearly want to sell more packs this year :D
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's to bet EA just add more golds though instead of the bronze and silver players they should be using the bench and reserves for.
  • Soulshift
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Awesome! Hopefully we'll see more lower league gems as a result.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally.
    All they really need to do is reduce the price a bit seeing as there is so much more gold items now
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I doubt we'll see more bronzes and silvers, just a way to add more golds without people complaining about the lack of lower league cards. Just find it funny that they're probably doing this because pack sales have gone down, and instead of actually fixing what's wrong with their game, they do this ahah
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    Starting XI Gold
    Bench Silver
    Reserves Bronze
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Wow, really?
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Lumitesi wrote: »
    I doubt we'll see more bronzes and silvers, just a way to add more golds without people complaining about the lack of lower league cards. Just find it funny that they're probably doing this because pack sales have gone down, and instead of actually fixing what's wrong with their game, they do this ahah

Second half...straight on

• Zzz-Assault
    1383 posts Professional
    Player of the month award cards?