What run i am on

20timesutd
69 posts Park Captain
Was getting stuck in division 8 and now have progressed through to division 3, 4-5-1(1) is the formation for me this year, it smash's 4-3-3 any variation and also 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-3-1-2, the LM And RM are really involved this year

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    I'm currently 19 unbeaten in Online Draft

I'll have to try that formation :)
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Get anybody good in your draft packs?
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    SteveG wrote: »

Get anybody good in your draft packs?

Koscielny :D
  • RageRambler
    1133 posts Professional
    20timesutd wrote: »
    Was getting stuck in division 8 and now have progressed through to division 3, 4-5-1(1) is the formation for me this year, it smash's 4-3-3 any variation and also 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-3-1-2, the LM And RM are really involved this year

Interesting. I tried a 451 bpl team with sanchez, rooney, walcott, ysya, KDB, abd Ramires... And every team I faced had a 4312 or 41212 (2) formation. Imagine how bad the clusterffffuk midfield was. Nothing but ping pong and pinball shooting off defenders at midfield.. Also, I managed to get at least 5 good shots on goal a game, but Rooney couldn't shoot for me, same with KDB. I had to change formations. I'm now running a 433 (2) hybrid with ribery, robben, lewan, pogba, Lahm, Vidal, IF Boateng and Silva I got in a pack, etc. Haven't lost yet
  • 20timesutd
    69 posts Park Captain

Interesting. I tried a 451 bpl team with sanchez, rooney, walcott, ysya, KDB, abd Ramires... And every team I faced had a 4312 or 41212 (2) formation. Imagine how bad the clusterffffuk midfield was. Nothing but ping pong and pinball shooting off defenders at midfield.. Also, I managed to get at least 5 good shots on goal a game, but Rooney couldn't shoot for me, same with KDB. I had to change formations. I'm now running a 433 (2) hybrid with ribery, robben, lewan, pogba, Lahm, Vidal, IF Boateng and Silva I got in a pack, etc. Haven't lost yet

I find that it creates lots of chances have all 3 cms on free roam, just boss the midfield
  • 20timesutd
    69 posts Park Captain

Nice one mate, not really been on fut draft yet, will give it a go soon, what formation are you runnng with
  • RageRambler
    1133 posts Professional

Yea, it does create a good amount of chances if u get the ball to bounce your way. I'm loving 433 (2) right now. I've given up just 2 goals in my last 5 games. And I scored 10. I love the space

What's your team look like?
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    4231(2) has worked in any FIFA. A safe bet and you can play possession with it as well