How do you play FUT???

Germans
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hi!
I have been playing FUT since FIFA12 but this year i don't have that much time to play it maybe 1 hour a day MAX!!!
And now i am wondering how do you guys play FUT - by playing normally (traiding, playing matches, buying players and building teams) or Pack Only (only buying packs and playing games)????
I also think that traiding takes alot of time. So i started to think maybe i should play pack only like Zerkaa in his series????
What do you think guys? And how do you play FUT????

P.S, I have about 130K

Comments

• paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    I never buy packs. Play games, earn coin, and upgrade my team.

I get at most 5 sessions a week, and each session is 40 to 60 minutes. Generally get 2 games, maybe 3 in each session. I average maybe 12 games per week.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    I play it whilst sat on the floor with a cup of tea and trying to keep the dog entertained enough with my feet to not try to attack the controller.

That's what you meant right?
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play it whilst sat on the floor with a cup of tea and trying to keep the dog entertained enough with my feet to not try to attack the controller.

No
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Aggressive if you want to survive
  • SumFiiin
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'll trade wisely - make lots of coins and don't spend them on silly prices. Try lots of cheap players with good stats, selling any that don't cut it so I have a working squad and lots of coins.

When the prices come down my team will improve and I won't have lost anything. Occasionally buy 1 or 2 really good players to see how they compare but sell them on if they are overpriced, for example pereyra 81 ovr and 15k, hulk 84 and 50k, Juve defenders. Try em, sell em, find cheaper alternatives so your 130k doesn't vanish.

Also I trade, then I don't trade. This is because if I make loads of coins on the market I find I get handicapped invisibly. My amazing gold team plays some newb with starter pack bronze 50 chem team and just can not score.

Don't buy packs. Nothing happens. In fact don't spend money on any add ons after release. Never have and always end up with hundreds of players and tots and good IF'S later in the season. However I never had messi, Ronaldo, bale, etc. Just lots of fun.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    This but with coffee n a 1yr old lol