Does anyone actually enjoy draft?

Shonosuke
1507 posts Fans' Favourite
It worse than division 1. It's just such a chaos and a part of me just wishes I would lose so it would all be over

Comments

• Zahraji
    845 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No draft gameplay sucks a lot, it s like fut 14...
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    You win it only when you enjoy and don't care about money. When you want to win you wont. The players there are too aggressive and give them an IF Ronaldo and there you go. I do it only when I want to play highly aggressive opponents who shhh me. They rase the stake high and it gets more thrilling and I don't care about the result. If you care about money and making profit from it you'll most likely not even reach round 2
  • Vivvid
    The only way to play there is by using the same weapon. You can't play patiently with 82 rated CB against high pressure and Ronaldo/Messi and Aubameyanh
  • Played draft day 1 stopped day 2

Only way draft is good is IF you win 100% of the time and when you constantly get a team of total ❤️❤️❤️❤️ vs ronaldo/messi every bloody game yeh it gets boring
  • Vivvid
    D-Maniac wrote: »
    Played draft day 1 stopped day 2

Only way draft is good is IF you win 100% of the time and when you constantly get a team of total ❤️❤️❤️❤️ vs ronaldo/messi every bloody game yeh it gets boring

Agree its also extremely aggressive after the patch
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would play draft all the time if I could but only playing it untill it ain't worth it. I've enjoyed all my draft games except 1 Laggy game yesterday.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just to be the voice of unpopular opinion... i enjoy it. I mean yeah all those points are valid but I still enjoy it. It's different and I like different.
  • RadioShaq
    18961 posts Moderator
    If you can win constantly I am sure you would like it.
  • Hammad
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    It's fun but WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD GIVE 15K FOR THAT. Making a good profit is already hard enough without spending hundreds of dollars on those bogus packs who would rather give me malaria than a decent player.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »

I have never strung together more than 2 in a row due to the ridiculous speed of gameplay and my lack of time to learn to get good. I still enjoy it for the variety.

In terms of profit again I have so little time to play that enjoying a few games a week for 15k with a new team worth a lot of money is better. I don't have the time to play properly and get a good team so I play a few games a week in draft with great players.

The only frustration is my best player always being Ronaldo or IF Ronaldo.
  • Blue_Blood
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    No!
  • Zzz-Assault
    1383 posts Professional
    Used my free draft token on single player. I will never play it again as its the most boring game mode ever.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Think it'd be better if they lowered the entry fee and lowered the prizes to coincide with doing so.

If I want to open a few packs I'd be tempted to do it via draft but I'm not really one for packs.

If they halved the price and the prizes it'd make it economical to include draft tokens as a rare gold item too but I don't see any of this happening.

At best it's a nice alternative game mode if I'm on a bit of a losing run as it changes things up for a few games so I can go back to my own team after a bit of a break from it.
  • Dasco
    6758 posts Big Money Move
    Worble wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »

I have never strung together more than 2 in a row due to the ridiculous speed of gameplay and my lack of time to learn to get good. I still enjoy it for the variety.

In terms of profit again I have so little time to play that enjoying a few games a week for 15k with a new team worth a lot of money is better. I don't have the time to play properly and get a good team so I play a few games a week in draft with great players.

The only frustration is my best player always being Ronaldo or IF Ronaldo.

That's my one gripe with it as well. Ronaldo pops up like 80% of the time for me & my opponents. You don't see any player as much as him. I think I've only seen Ibrah twice for my drafts & not ONE opponent has used him.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    so are you saying DRAFT gameplay is different than seasons ?