41212-2 How to make team click?

Fut_JEDI
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have started using 41212-2 formation. I think it's very promissing for me but I wonder how to fine tune it?
Please help with ideas about work rates (cdm, cm, cm, cam, cbs)? How to make them fit this formation?
How about player instructions and custom tactics?
I think Serie A is good place to start 41212-2 team? There is lots of good midfielders to choose from.
Please, every 41212-2 users, give me tips ans succestions! :)

Comments

  • 20timesutd
    69 posts Park Captain
    I prefer 4-1-2-1-2 with Lm and Rm, i hated it in fifa 15 but this year it is great
  • sweptawayx41x
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ive tried making serie A teams, but the only striker ive really loved was jovetic. mandzukic is okay. ive tried dybala 4 times and he was trash all 4 times. everyone else loves him.

    bundesliga has lots of good CMs as well, and youve got muller, chou and you know who to play at ST. solid defenders as well.

    you basically want your CMs to be all arounders (vidal, junu), a creative cam (hakan for me), and then either a physical DM like gustavo or an interception guy like lahm. your CDM should have high defensive workrate and low or medium attacking. M/M is dangerous unless you're a really good manual defender. CM workrates are less important, dont use H/L though. CAM should have high attacking workrates unless its a player you really like. like i said, calahangolu is a personal fav of mine, so i deal with his M/M and put him on stay forward.
  • LawrieC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love the fluidity I get from having high/high CMs and CDMs (with decent positioning too). It really allows for brilliant passing up the pitch. Currently using this, couple of players are new. But one I'd recommend highly is Menez, use him at CAM or ST. A CAM you must try too is Totti

    13ebf759cc138aefdb852b3b8bcb4927.png

    In case you're wondering about some obvious omissions, I have 2 Serie A teams
  • Fut_JEDI
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ive tried making serie A teams, but the only striker ive really loved was jovetic. mandzukic is okay. ive tried dybala 4 times and he was trash all 4 times. everyone else loves him.

    bundesliga has lots of good CMs as well, and youve got muller, chou and you know who to play at ST. solid defenders as well.

    you basically want your CMs to be all arounders (vidal, junu), a creative cam (hakan for me), and then either a physical DM like gustavo or an interception guy like lahm. your CDM should have high defensive workrate and low or medium attacking. M/M is dangerous unless you're a really good manual defender. CM workrates are less important, dont use H/L though. CAM should have high attacking workrates unless its a player you really like. like i said, calahangolu is a personal fav of mine, so i deal with his M/M and put him on stay forward.

    Thanks for tips!

    What defence line do you recommend from Bundesliga?
    Did you try Higuain?
    I have Balotelli and Menez at the moment. Some people do with Tevez and Higuain and Dybala as CAM.
    Have you notives big difference with CM being either H/H or M/M?
  • Kloral
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    I use

    r0cpde.png

    Target man on Aduriz and Messi to get in behind. In Div2 and win the gold cup most times. The midfield bosses games, you could check our their work rates and try the same.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Serie A is great for 41212(2)
    So many options, I'm using this just now.

    Dybala Jovetic
    Fernandez
    Pereyra Marchisio
    Guarin
    Sandro Barzagli Bonucci Abate
    Handanovic

    There is no position I can really improve for me
  • Kloral
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    LawrieC wrote: »
    I love the fluidity I get from having high/high CMs and CDMs (with decent positioning too). It really allows for brilliant passing up the pitch. Currently using this, couple of players are new. But one I'd recommend highly is Menez, use him at CAM or ST. A CAM you must try too is Totti

    13ebf759cc138aefdb852b3b8bcb4927.png

    In case you're wondering about some obvious omissions, I have 2 Serie A teams

    @LawrieC How is IF Bacca mate? Is he a good target man?
  • LawrieC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kloral wrote: »
    LawrieC wrote: »
    I love the fluidity I get from having high/high CMs and CDMs (with decent positioning too). It really allows for brilliant passing up the pitch. Currently using this, couple of players are new. But one I'd recommend highly is Menez, use him at CAM or ST. A CAM you must try too is Totti

    13ebf759cc138aefdb852b3b8bcb4927.png

    In case you're wondering about some obvious omissions, I have 2 Serie A teams

    @LawrieC How is IF Bacca mate? Is he a good target man?

    Only just got him today. His goals and assists equal his games played in divisions for me which is relatively very good, as I'm really still struggling with FIFA 16. I finish games with like 60% possession and 5 times as many shots on target as my opponent but it still ends up being a draw or they get a last minute winner. So I've still not mastered scoring lots of goals though it feels like in many games I should.

    So for Bacca his record for me is the best of a striker I've used, but would need to use for 30 games to get a proper idea. He's pretty fast and has good strength. He does attempt to avoid using his weaker foot, though it hasn't felt a problem for me yet (though I'm sure this is something I'll know for sure in more games). His runs are fantastic (I use a custom tactics set up with low risk passing).

    So far I've had most success with his finesse shot, but his power shot is good too, pretty curly. Try him out definitely. Haven't crossed to him yet so no idea about volleys and headers.
  • Kloral
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    LawrieC wrote: »
    Kloral wrote: »
    LawrieC wrote: »
    I love the fluidity I get from having high/high CMs and CDMs (with decent positioning too). It really allows for brilliant passing up the pitch. Currently using this, couple of players are new. But one I'd recommend highly is Menez, use him at CAM or ST. A CAM you must try too is Totti

    13ebf759cc138aefdb852b3b8bcb4927.png

    In case you're wondering about some obvious omissions, I have 2 Serie A teams

    @LawrieC How is IF Bacca mate? Is he a good target man?

    Only just got him today. His goals and assists equal his games played in divisions for me which is relatively very good, as I'm really still struggling with FIFA 16. I finish games with like 60% possession and 5 times as many shots on target as my opponent but it still ends up being a draw or they get a last minute winner. So I've still not mastered scoring lots of goals though it feels like in many games I should.

    So for Bacca his record for me is the best of a striker I've used, but would need to use for 30 games to get a proper idea. He's pretty fast and has good strength. He does attempt to avoid using his weaker foot, though it hasn't felt a problem for me yet (though I'm sure this is something I'll know for sure in more games). His runs are fantastic (I use a custom tactics set up with low risk passing).

    So far I've had most success with his finesse shot, but his power shot is good too, pretty curly. Try him out definitely. Haven't crossed to him yet so no idea about volleys and headers.

    Thanks for the in depth review mate. I will be sure to try him in the future.
  • Fut_JEDI
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone use custom tactics with this formation?
    If so, what are the most important settings?

    Do you choose Guarin over Khedira as CDM? Why?
  • LawrieC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fut_JEDI wrote: »
    Does anyone use custom tactics with this formation?
    If so, what are the most important settings?

    Do you choose Guarin over Khedira as CDM? Why?

    I do, I like to use low risk passing chance creation (at around 30). I find that this significantly reduces the amount of "defence-to-attack" runs my team makes, which in turn reduces the silly easily intercepted passes.

    I have 2 squads, and Khedira is in my 433. Guarin is the CDM in my midfield of him, Nainggolan, Marchisio and Menez (a much higher intensity midfield). Try them both, but you'll find Guarin bombs forward just as much as Khedira. Khedira will win more aerial duels but that's about it
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    Put Iniesta at CAM and every team will click. Literally every team
Sign In or Register to comment.