If a patch doesn't make the game playable who is GONE?

Rufio
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Honestly this game in its current state has so many issues its a joke and very very hard to enjoy, do they ignore issues during beta and play testing both offline and online? its so unbalanced, random lucky and frustrating due to AI interference and game mechanics i really think a lot of people will just not bother soon or jump ship. Are people who defend the game blind? until EA lets us play each other where the game will naturally eb and flow we are going to have to put up with its issues and manipulation in game..why have stats if they seem to change from game to game?

Lag plays a large part but how can anyone enjoy a game they have so little control over. It definitely rewards players with no skill. There must be so few who actually have an extremely good or lucky connection that it minimizes issues but for the majority they have every right to whinge as no matter how you play or how good you are you will concede, you will lose games and be 'unable' not just due to lag but the games coding to perform or enjoy some games. So whats the point? i'm hanging in there for a patch as i love football but this year really takes the cake for being a trash game with so many issues..not even worth listing them. Every game without fail bar maybe a handful of 150 odd games have screwed me, been un-enjoyable (even a lot of wins) as somebody is always favored or assisted or blessed with dumb AI and unresponsiveness. There are extremely obvious patterns in game that surely people notice!

How many others notice the same things? and what is it down to because it definitely isn't player skill!

Comments

• wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Lag is the main problem
  • Kaka117
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't think it's to do with luck - it's simply the skill levels have been brought a lot closer with this Fifa. If you are a good player you have just as good chance to beat a very good player this year than last. Same goes for Average players against good players etc.

I'll admit this Fifa is a little underwhelming, for various reasons but nothing to do with moaning, I just dont think this Fifa is as enjoyable but this is probably just me, I guess.
  • Rufio
    Lag is the main problem

If so and to whatever degree i don't get how it seems to change your AI...I get it can affect input etc but it seems to bring out so many other issues in game and clearly advantages one player
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I'll be on the forums. BUT I'll have so much more money to spend on hookers that I'd otherwise blow on FIFA points, so there's that.
  • Dico
    51 posts Park Captain
    I'll be on the forums. BUT I'll have so much more money to spend on hookers that I'd otherwise blow on FIFA points, so there's that.

LIIKE :)
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wasted.
  • 1detcidda
    35 posts Park Captain
    i'm already bored of it. i'd normally be addicted to playing the moment i got home with 15 ... now i can't bring myself to play.

am in div 2 in fut and have something like 19-6-3 record in seasons. it's just not fun playing against high pressure all day long - particularly in fut. seasons is a bit more fun with man city as you can play some very nice intricate passing with them and the default tactics for opposing teams isn't so bad.

can't believe they nerfed skill moves this bad though. it was the only way to deal with all the pressure.
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    1detcidda wrote: »
    i'm already bored of it. i'd normally be addicted to playing the moment i got home with 15 ... now i can't bring myself to play.

am in div 2 in fut and have something like 19-6-3 record in seasons. it's just not fun playing against high pressure all day long - particularly in fut. seasons is a bit more fun with man city as you can play some very nice intricate passing with them and the default tactics for opposing teams isn't so bad.

can't believe they nerfed skill moves this bad though. it was the only way to deal with all the pressure.

Takes more than 19 wins to get to d2 liar
  • Rufio
    I seem to get bored of it very quickly, especially the last few years its very stale and limited, having more issues in game just makes it worse and there's little point trading or aiming to use the very top players when its hard to enjoy in game or at the mercy of the AI and connection plus tactics altering your teams play. Even now with Aguero averaging a goal a game in UT seasons online its hit and miss and very hard to enjoy so i have little need to try Ibra or any of the other top players. I don't even really want to waste time upgrading my team. I hope a patch bring some enjoyment back or ill be gone pretty quick. Even draft mode offers little, in both gameplay and rewards..packs overall are terrible waste of coins or money.
  • 1detcidda
    35 posts Park Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Takes more than 19 wins to get to d2 liar

seasons =/= fut. my fut record is nothing great but i'm in div 2 still...
  • BLqzT
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know the game play is absolutely in pieces but I've played 89 games and pretty sure I've only had a laggy game once
  • Rufio
    BLqzT wrote: »
    I know the game play is absolutely in pieces but I've played 89 games and pretty sure I've only had a laggy game once

I seem to be getting more lately, but on occasion it seems ok/ fine but when i get a completely smooth game every so often it feels and works more as it should and i see how much it does affect play. In saying that it just magnifies the massive issues that are already there when it does lag, sometimes its just slow, no lag or button delay just slow yet the opponent is super quick, responsive and all over you like a rash no matter what his players stats are. Its just so unbalanced especially when this happens yet nobody explains it or why..
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    All ea need to do is sort the high pressure but they never the years before. Same complaints every yr. If you can't beat high pressure then join them or resign yourself to the fact you won't be a beast at this fut lol. Plenty other modes etc. Ea can't keep everyone happy. I think the game should be harder with a bigger learning curve but this forum would be even worse lol.
  • What are doing the players exactly to do this high pressure? Cause I have tried "High Pressure", 100 pressing with 100 aggression, "Team Pressing", "Ultra attacking", it never works to what I can face online.
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Defending needs to be manual, game would then be fine, currently there is too much ai involvement in defending
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    rmfcb56 wrote: »
    What are doing the players exactly to do this high pressure? Cause I have tried "High Pressure", 100 pressing with 100 aggression, "Team Pressing", "Ultra attacking", it never works to what I can face online.

Maybe that is the problem? Some of you seem to think that there is a magical setting to set that will make you the king of FUT?

You actually have to know what you are doing if you want to apply high pressure succesfully, you actually have to have some kind of knowledge on how to defend, when to press , when to contain, when to move out of position, which passinglanes to close down etc etc.

Look when some of the good streamers on twitch play, look at the smaller streamers that actually play the game and dont open packs 24/7.
    Most of them play with standards tactics yet apply very high pressure and aggression to their opponent.

The truth is if you actually play and try to get better instead of blaming losses on the game you will eventually do better and become a better player.
    EA wont change the game so it suits you, you simply have to learn to play and you will become better. Easy as that.