How this for a way to win DIV 7 title...

UKz Finest MK
777 posts Semi-Pro
edited October 2015
Needed 2 points in last game to win the title. Scored 4 average goals but this for the 5th was just hilarious...

Post edited by UKz Finest MK on

Comments

• Pacey_Stacy
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ahahha this guy is the worst at defending
  • Ahahha this guy is the worst at defending

Yeah I noticed that like 2mins into the game, was running the pitch constantly with sterling all game.

Glad I found someone bad for last game though, won DIV 10, 9, 8 and 7 titles now. Want to get at least to DIV 4 or 3 before I fail to win a title!
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Hahaha
    Imagine how bad you made him feel
  • Terminator wrote: »
    Hahaha
    Imagine how bad you made him feel

Yeah I'm surprised he didn't quite the game right then. Played right till the whistle so fair play to him!
  • UKz Finest MK
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2015
    YouTube link above if anyone wants to give it a few views for me. Setting up a new YouTube channel and going to try upload as much as possible this season.
  • FlashDelirium
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Oh great another youtube channel by some goalie dribbling FIFA kid. Think we need to spam this guys comment section til he shuts it down.

Up 4-1in a crappy division 7 contest and you are goalie dribbling? Just awful form
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh great another youtube channel by some goalie dribbling FIFA kid. Think we need to spam this guys comment section til he shuts it down.

Up 4-1in a crappy division 7 contest and you are goalie dribbling? Just awful form

Pretty much. Way to be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in lower divisions. You played with zero class, he played to the end. You win at FIFA, he wins at sportsmanship. And probably life.
  • Oh great another youtube channel by some goalie dribbling FIFA kid. Think we need to spam this guys comment section til he shuts it down.

If you really have nothing better to do then go ahead. Fairly sure I'm not the sad one out of us 2...
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    heavymcd wrote: »

Pretty much. Way to be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in lower divisions. You played with zero class, he played to the end. You win at FIFA, he wins at sportsmanship. And probably life.
    It's actually risky. The guy was bad at defending, if he was good I would have been 4-2 and comeback on
  • Vivvid wrote: »

It's actually risky. The guy was bad at defending, if he was good I would have been 4-2 and comeback on

Comeback on at 85mins?

Last year maybe, but this year the Ref blows for full time way to quick!
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vivvid wrote: »

Comeback on at 85mins?

Last year maybe, but this year the Ref blows for full time way to quick!

Never lose hope. Sometimes opponents who only need a win in 1 match left will play insecure and would want to end the match as quick as possible.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure that goal is threadworthy. I bet you watched all the replays of that goal didn't you?
  • Not sure that goal is threadworthy. I bet you watched all the replays of that goal didn't you?

I watched the only one it shows yes, so what?

99% of the people I come across pause it repeatedly, watch all replays and celebrate like they have never scored before.

My bad if I watched a decent goal one time... :D
  • AnkrahS21
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol wow. I would've broke everything in my living room if i conceded a goal like that. :D
  • BerlinBlues
    64 posts Park Captain
    Two thumbs up to the opponent for not quitting.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure that goal is threadworthy. I bet you watched all the replays of that goal didn't you?

I watched the only one it shows yes, so what?

99% of the people I come across pause it repeatedly, watch all replays and celebrate like they have never scored before.

My bad if I watched a decent goal one time... :D

You're one of that so called 99%. You have no concept of sportsmanship and then brag about it like it's something to be proud of.
  • Fandango83
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Youre part of the problem and the reason why a lot of people give up.

Its probably a 40 something who gets time for a couple of games a week to revolve around his family. Then he has to play you!
  • SumFiiin
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I dunno why everyone is getting mad. I think. It is very sporting to open the game up by dribbling your goalie down the field. I'd rather play someone having fun 4-1 up than some guy who parks the bus and holds on to his cushion.

Brilliant goal. Hate rage quitters. Skill and fair play saves the day.
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remember when I posted this and everyone was saying it's fake and stuff?

Look many people on this forum try hard to play good Football but they don't realize this game has tons of flaws that can easily be abused. You can simply abuse pace and dribbling by running in the direction these keepers were running, which is basically straight down the middle. As the opponent's defenders come to you, just dodge them with left and right. It's like an old school arcade game where you're flying a ship and have to dodge the upcoming obstacles by going left to right.
  • uNko
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha so good!
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up

Agreed.

I played this guy that smashed me tonight. He's doing that ridiculous hand wave by the ear celebration thing, shooshing and running around like a complete fool, passing around the back and juggling - a complete piece of ....

I sent him a message "nice sportsmanship. No need to be a d*** about it." To his credit he apologized.
  • I would love to know what some of you trolls think good sportsmanship is. Agreed I took the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ abit, but what else am I supposed to do at 85mins in 4-1 up?

If I don't have a bit of fun and try something silly like this then I'd just go score another one or 2 easier goals, wheres the fun or sportsmanship in that?

Thanks to the people who liked it though!
  • heavymcd
    I would love to know what some of you trolls think good sportsmanship is. Agreed I took the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ abit, but what else am I supposed to do at 85mins in 4-1 up?

If I don't have a bit of fun and try something silly like this then I'd just go score another one or 2 easier goals, wheres the fun or sportsmanship in that?

You can either take another easy goal or two (maybe skip the celebrations), or you can back off the gas and just finish it out. You don't need to rub the guy's face in it by scoring with the keeper.

Sportsmanship means winning with class. You did not.

Also, keep in mind that two people are playing. Do you think he considered it "fun" when you did that? Maybe, sure. But unlikely.

85 mins means you had...maybe a minute of real-world time left?
  • MammooD
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    disrespectful and childlish
  • heavymcd wrote: »
    I would love to know what some of you trolls think good sportsmanship is. Agreed I took the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ abit, but what else am I supposed to do at 85mins in 4-1 up?

You can either take another easy goal or two (maybe skip the celebrations), or you can back off the gas and just finish it out. You don't need to rub the guy's face in it by scoring with the keeper.

Also, keep in mind that two people are playing. Do you think he considered it "fun" when you did that? Maybe, sure. But unlikely.

So you mean play possession at 4-1?

Because nothing annoys me more then that!

Like others said this is me just taking a risk and giving the guy a chance to score if he tackles me. You guys just take this game way too seriously if you think I did anything wrong by doing this!
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    "look at him go" lol
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    tbh I am amazed you can score a goal like that in division 7, I seemed to always be paired with pros in division 1 in the lower divisions
  • heavymcd

Like others said this is me just taking a risk and giving the guy a chance to score if he tackles me. You guys just take this game way too seriously if you think I did anything wrong by doing this!

You can play possession. You can attack. But going in with your keeper is showboating, and classless.

And a "risk?" Maybe if it were 2-1. Or even 3-1. And not the 85th. No, 4-1 with a minute to go it's just rubbing it in. Worst case, he still loses 4-2, and you can say you "gave" him that chance. Or you score, and come on a forum to brag about it like its something to be proud of. But either way you had the game in the bag.

You chose to be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about it.

But I've long since given up trying to teach anybody how to be sporting. If your dad didn't bother, it's unlikely I'll manage to.
  • heavymcd wrote: »

You can play possession. You can attack. But going in with your keeper is showboating, and classless.

And a "risk?" Maybe if it were 2-1. Or even 3-1. And not the 85th. No, 4-1 with a minute to go it's just rubbing it in. Worst case, he still loses 4-2, and you can say you "gave" him that chance. Or you score, and come on a forum to brag about it like its something to be proud of. But either way you had the game in the bag.

But I've long since given up trying to teach anybody how to be sporting. If your dad didn't bother, it's unlikely I'll manage to.

Well if that's really how you feel then you probably shouldn't play fifa, you must moan like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every game!
  • heavymcd

Well if that's really how you feel then you probably shouldn't play fifa, you must moan like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every game!

Thanks for the advice, kiddo.