I hope ea fixes this game so broke

Banksyboyrfc
148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
this is without a doubt the worst FIFA ever ATM game is just not balance one little bit. How can anyone actully can defend this now first patch do nothing we all know that.

Passing so slow sluggish unless u spam power passes and throu balls it's the new way to skip midfield.

Stats interceptions and defending are just so overpowered cause ea decided to tone down attacking far too much. Even playing. Simple pass as ur ai inteligince never make runs stand about while defending ai intercept.

Stamina can run about like a headless chicken without slowing down or have anything happen to me.

Defending is computer fact y have contain when u can high press and run thou players like u could on legacy. Bring back pre patch FIFA 15 to me this game is crying out for it now pace is down.

Dribbling did ea forget to even put this in game think so

Of the ball speed is so rapid every player likes 99 pace fact all players feel 99 stats.

These are just simple facts about this game that really need fixed then again first patch fixed nothing

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    They will fix every problem.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: »

LOL... You must be new here
  • Banksyboyrfc
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I'd rather kill someone do the time come back and the game still be riddles with the same problems haha
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't think it's that bad at all, far better so far than the past 3 releases.
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you had a couple of more seconds on the ball it'd be fine
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    Pressure defense isn't a cause, it's an effect...

You got to be kidding me?! If the down-the-middle-passing-possession "purists" can't play this game, then who can? This game is designed for you. I'm not sure what you're complaining about. If you can't make it here (FIFA 16), you can't make it anywhere. The ramped-up and aggressive defense, including contain and double team is not the a cause, it's an effect. I mean, someone keeps beating me 6-2, 5-1, 4-0. So, they don't seem to have a problem with the AI or the tactics. Even though I don't use them, short of the D pad down if I'm behind, I understand why they use it. Pass to the middle, hold L2, turn and pass to the cutter, first cutter passes to cutting wing or cam... Goal!!! Every time! So much that after years of perfecting wing passing schemes and crossing- even in 15- I've had to adapt to the middle for 60% of my recent games. Once I get the movement and passing weight mastered, it's on!

This game is only for the down-the-middle possession players. ( and maybe the 30-a-game-fake-shot guys. it's literally game over. I've seen the future, and it's ugly!

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about or what level you're playing at. Not only am I scoring more goals down the middle-I easily got through the first four divisions, but as soon as I hit div 6-I've never giving up so many goals, not even in FIFA 15. Somebody's playing this game really well, AI D or not, and I keep getting matched with them. In individual seasons I'm having a few ties and a few wins- but the 4-1, 6-2, 5-3 games are plying up and I can't move past D6. It's a blood bath- and most of you are screaming about the AI and contain buttons, let alone the "swarming "- Spare me.

• FifaKilla213
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    this is without a doubt the worst FIFA ever ATM game is just not balance one little bit. How can anyone actully can defend this now first patch do nothing we all know that.

Passing so slow sluggish unless u spam power passes and throu balls it's the new way to skip midfield.

Stats interceptions and defending are just so overpowered cause ea decided to tone down attacking far too much. Even playing. Simple pass as ur ai inteligince never make runs stand about while defending ai intercept.

Stamina can run about like a headless chicken without slowing down or have anything happen to me.

Defending is computer fact y have contain when u can high press and run thou players like u could on legacy. Bring back pre patch FIFA 15 to me this game is crying out for it now pace is down.

Dribbling did ea forget to even put this in game think so

Of the ball speed is so rapid every player likes 99 pace fact all players feel 99 stats.

These are just simple facts about this game that really need fixed then again first patch fixed nothing

Agree with everything u said I'm sik of it not even been out a month I can't wait till cod & fallout are released I'm done with this game if things are not sorted

• Ive enjoyed it so far :) Really suits my style of play unlike previous Fifas
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up

We need a sarcasm font
  • Littleland95
    18416 posts Moderator
    Ive enjoyed it so far :) Really suits my style of play unlike previous Fifas

• Recoded_NL
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive enjoyed it so far :) Really suits my style of play unlike previous Fifas

• The_giant616
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vivvid wrote: »
    If you had a couple of more seconds on the ball it'd be fine

A couple?? I'd be happy with 1.