Title update XB1

Tanks girl
29 posts Last Pick at the Park
Just turned on my console and applying update.. Has anyone noticed any changes for the better? Or any changes for the worst!? I notice in the notes they've addressed keepers.. Personally I thought they were ok anyway! Far better than the muppets in 15! I'm really hoping that they haven't broken them by tinkering with them cos that's what normally happens when they try to fix things.. They get worse!

Comments

• Recoba
    4149 posts National Call-Up
    Faster
  • Tanks girl
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I found the game fluctuated between fast and slow games anyway! Is it consistently fast?
  • Recoba
    Tanks girl wrote: »
    I found the game fluctuated between fast and slow games anyway! Is it consistently fast?

Depends on the connection.
  • DicaniosGod
    5371 posts Big Money Move
    Seems a bit smoother and passing (placibo?) feels better!
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Feels just as awful as before to me.

It's still like trying to navigate your players through custard, passes rolling at 1mph, closed down constantly before you can even take a touch of the ball let alone try and get a pass off, constant, CONSTANT penalties and fouls even when I don't press anything.

So yeah all in all its just as bad as before. Didn't notice a single change.
  • Jmaestro
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seems a bit smoother and passing (placibo?) feels better!

This is correct
  • Shadepanther
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Passing feels abit better but interceptions are still strong.
    Gks seem better. Yesterday diego lopez conceeded a long shot that was straight at him. He moved to in front of it, fell backwards and smashed it into the net with his forearm. They seem better today
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

It's still like trying to navigate your players through custard, passes rolling at 1mph, closed down constantly before you can even take a touch of the ball let alone try and get a pass off, constant, CONSTANT penalties and fouls even when I don't press anything.

Per the patch notes it was not primarily a gameplay patch, so this should be unsurprising.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    heavymcd wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Per the patch notes it was not primarily a gameplay patch, so this should be unsurprising.

Indeed but as with any patch there's about a million threads spouting all kind of rubbish about everything being different - just wanted to put it out there that it's still just as bad as before!
  • Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Faster and zigzag running is back.
    Just played a guy got walcott and Doumbia all he does is run straight.
  • Recoba
    Maher wrote: »
    Faster and zigzag running is back.
    Just played a guy got walcott and Doumbia all he does is run straight.

You use contain?