4bdafed1219f48f227b3f5d14de2fac3.png
    `

oh wow! such good team, IF Higuain :open_mouth:

very good mixture, well done!

Which Div are you in?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    9ee21f740e93773790be4ae79f7f51c9.png
    played 2 matches with Bale, he hit the post 8 times :) my finishing is soo bad :)
  • Carlo
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    murazor wrote: »
    played 2 matches with Bale, he hit the post 8 times :) my finishing is soo bad :)

Dream team !! :))
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 weeks

2 weeks and fut is boring, because nothing more to achieve ex. ronny, nice :D
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    semia172 wrote: »
    2 weeks

how did you build this team?

Did you buy fifa points?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Carlo wrote: »

Dream team !! :))
    almost !! :)
    Dave_23 wrote: »
    semia172 wrote: »
    2 weeks

how did you build this team?

Did you buy fifa points?
    yes + sniping
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    7effe25628ebadaa34fabe44176c2815.png
    this guy...

@DutchArmy54 Did you try the regular one too?
    I'm thinking on building a full bundes and idk if i should get robben + Nif lewa or If lewa + douglas costa
  • xShaqAttack11x
    729 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 League team :)

291a5b2c740359870b2d508f080c9146.png
  • Orison
    55468 posts National Treasure
    Laporte IF and Varane at CB and then Lloris in goal to make it a hybrid :joy:

But I have to say that being able to build that after 2 weeks of Fifa is seriously boring :D
  • NGConsultancy
    60 posts Park Captain
    Ive got a new team... but what RA should i take instead of Naldo?

350sa69.png
  • NGConsultancy
    60 posts Park Captain
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    7effe25628ebadaa34fabe44176c2815.png
    this guy...

@DutchArmy54 Did you try the regular one too?
    I'm thinking on building a full bundes and idk if i should get robben + Nif lewa or If lewa + douglas costa

Robben is allot better then Costa.. lil bit more exspensive do.
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2015

350sa69.png

opare, diekmeier or everyother german/bundes RB
  • Dave_23

350sa69.png

Diekmeier for strong links with both CB and CM

Piszczek, still get one strong link with your CB

• opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I'm really close to finish Serie A team. Still needs some minor adjusting...currently trying Nainggolan on CM instead of Guaring (amazing) and maybe later will drop Marchisio.

Final adjustment is Pogba on CAM...dunno how will it work but Hamšik + De Rossi/Khedira is secure in midfield.

30a55e09_o.png
  • Dave_23
    opasni_ wrote: »
    I'm really close to finish Serie A team. Still needs some minor adjusting...currently trying Nainggolan on CM instead of Guaring (amazing) and maybe later will drop Marchisio.

Final adjustment is Pogba on CAM...dunno how will it work but Hamšik + De Rossi/Khedira is secure in midfield.

30a55e09_o.png

awesome team!!

Yea get Marchisio, he's pretty good too!

Very good strike force!

Higuain and Bacca will demolish opponents defense :dizzy:
  • Carlo
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    8fa2a11044741db934d6c7ff60b770a1.png
    Any improvements I should aim for ? Except Hazard over Nasri :) ?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    depay over nasri :)
  • opasni_

30a55e09_o.png

awesome team!!

Very good strike force!

Thanks man! Strike duo is amazing but not every game. They do have amazing shooting so I sometimes score out of the box some amazing goals :)

I think I will switch Marchisio for Hamšik even tho I love Hamšik since FUT13.
  • Some of you have sick amount of coins :O
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something

30a55e09_o.png
    try Hernanes he was so good for me, (dont have the game yet played with my bro acc) played like 3 UT games he scored 4 goals and got 3 assists really liked him, also Mandzukic played really really good for me he was fast and so deadly when it comes to finishing
  • opasni_

30a55e09_o.png
    try Hernanes he was so good for me, (dont have the game yet played with my bro acc) played like 3 UT games he scored 4 goals and got 3 assists really liked him, also Mandzukic played really really good for me he was fast and so deadly when it comes to finishing

Tried Hernanes in start team...wasn't satisfied he is shadow of a player from last few FUT's.

I don't wanna change strikers :D But thanks for opinion. :)
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something

30a55e09_o.png

Tried Hernanes in start team...wasn't satisfied he is shadow of a player from last few FUT's.

sure:) thought about getting Peres? :) you should also try Mertens at CAM :)
  • opasni_
    Tried Mertens already but I find Pereyra better :)

Peres, I like high rated players more :D
  • Dave_23
    edited October 2015

30a55e09_o.png

awesome team!!

Very good strike force!

Thanks man! Strike duo is amazing but not every game. They do have amazing shooting so I sometimes score out of the box some amazing goals :)

I think I will switch Marchisio for Hamšik even tho I love Hamšik since FUT13.

you can still keep Hamsik as your CAM, he's good there and may be later on get a pacy striker, keep one of your hitman on the bench and sub them in second half
  • Dave_23
    edited October 2015
    Carlo wrote: »
    8fa2a11044741db934d6c7ff60b770a1.png
    Any improvements I should aim for ? Except Hazard over Nasri :) ?

get a quicker CAM, Fabregas would be good when you use him as one of the Centre Mids but as a CAM he's not quick and Costa is only 82. so may be try Payet, Eriksen or De Bruyne

and for LM, Kevin Mirallas or Raheem Sterling would be good
  • Dave_23
    Some of you have sick amount of coins :O

same thought lol
  • Dave_23

30a55e09_o.png

sure:) thought about getting Peres? :) you should also try Mertens at CAM :)

So true, Mertens is amazing! very good shots and blistering pace