The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF Jonas

Mr Hyde
293 posts Sunday League Hero
He any good. Better than his NIF if not any other brazlian striker who is just as good?.

Comments

• Mikey123000
    596 posts Professional
    yes i think the IF will be the better than the NIF
  • warwick607
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Since pace isn't as important this year, IF Jonas is a beast. Use finess shots, as I've hit some amazing volleys and impossible angle shots with him. Good at heading too.
  • InfernaL
    1451 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought him as an investment right when the game came out and I gave him a try just to see if he's any good. OMG. Ever since, whenever I build a new team, it's always around him. His shots from anywhere in the box go in 90% of the time, finesse shots are also crazy good, great heading for a not so tall player. The best thing about him is that he's always in the right place at right time, and makes runs whenever he sees the opportunity. Lastly he performs well in a single striker formation and a 2 striker formation, it doesn't really matter.

75 goals in 75 games as of now
  • Mr Hyde
    Wicked thanks. Hoping to grab him and neymar by tonight.
  • warwick607
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You won't be dissapointed. I grabbed him as an investment for 19k week 1, I don't think I am going to sell him though.
  • Mr Hyde
    Hope so just snapped him up and Neymar got my brazilian team now. I knew they lacked some fire power but he seems good stats and alot of other players say how good he is.