IF trading

Comments

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    What is a good buying price for Kameni ?

and,shouldn't we decide a time at which to list our players ?

-
    ~10k and sell in the evening

Evening ? UK ?

yeah, most ppl play then
  • darkintent
    91 posts Park Captain
    so is that around 3pm EST?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8990 posts League Winner
    I have bought 11 Kameni's.When should I list ?

1 PM EST will be good.
  • darkintent
    91 posts Park Captain
    I have 6 of them so lets coordinate a time and I will make sure mine are fresh posted then
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    You don't need to coordinate a time, if you have 11 players you pretty much have a page full, list them hourly whenever you can.

Also @kscottsafc seems like many people are in on it, maybe you could be more active regarding players to be chosen / prices to sell them at etc.
  • 2EZ
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Need more players, impossible to do this on PC with so few players on the market.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    2EZ wrote: »
    Need more players, impossible to do this on PC with so few players on the market.

You don't need that many tbh, with trainers around there will always be somebody willing to overpay.
  • kscottsafc
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Daddy wrote: »
    You don't need to coordinate a time, if you have 11 players you pretty much have a page full, list them hourly whenever you can.

Also @kscottsafc seems like many people are in on it, maybe you could be more active regarding players to be chosen / prices to sell them at etc.

I'd love to be but my sales of Verhaegh have been non-existent since my initial sale at 25k

People seem to have the right idea though especially with Kameni as he is about as risk free as you are going to get by buying at discard and listing at 14/15k.

Unless I catch an Abdul out or something with all of my current cards it will be next week before I can pick another target
  • darkintent
    91 posts Park Captain
    kscottsafc wrote: »
    Daddy wrote: »

I'd love to be but my sales of Verhaegh have been non-existent since my initial sale at 25k

People seem to have the right idea though especially with Kameni as he is about as risk free as you are going to get by buying at discard and listing at 14/15k.

Unless I catch an Abdul out or something with all of my current cards it will be next week before I can pick another target

Thats disappointing
  • Except Kameni, anyone else want to make a investment for Nolito, the Liga BBVA and Spain LM guy? I bought 8 of him at 19K-20K. The risk is absolutely larger than Kameni, but I think I can sell it up to 30K.
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Hello guys i have like 1M actually, i'd like to join on IF trading :smile:

wait - you have 1 million coins ? :|

Yup i got an insane luck to start trading ( Vidal + James on packs on the first days) :D
    Then started to trad on Lewa making 50K/ sale but now i dont have any idea on what to trade with so i'll try informs too

I think it's too late for the current totw so i'll start with the next one i think
  • Anyone trading with IF zouma? There were loads listed for 40k, I just put 2 mine for 40k as well.
  • Dohva56 wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Hello guys i have like 1M actually, i'd like to join on IF trading :smile:

wait - you have 1 million coins ? :|

Yup i got an insane luck to start trading ( Vidal + James on packs on the first days) :D
    Then started to trad on Lewa making 50K/ sale but now i dont have any idea on what to trade with so i'll try informs too

I think it's too late for the current totw so i'll start with the next one i think

The day bofore next TOTW is the best time to store IF.
  • kscottsafc
    Anyone trading with IF zouma? There were loads listed for 40k, I just put 2 mine for 40k as well.

I bought 3 anticipating a rise but he seems to be going down so I've just dumped at the price I paid
  • kscottsafc
    Just managed to nab 9 Kameni all for min of 9400

Have relisted for 14750sp/15k BIN and will update how I get one.

Anyone else had any more sales?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8990 posts League Winner

no
  • kscottsafc

no

:(
  • darkintent
    91 posts Park Captain
    Nope not a single sale
  • kscottsafc
    Sales are always slow when they are still in packs anyway
  • DE_Fenomen
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    time-liar wrote: »
    Except Kameni, anyone else want to make a investment for Nolito, the Liga BBVA and Spain LM guy? I bought 8 of him at 19K-20K. The risk is absolutely larger than Kameni, but I think I can sell it up to 30K.

Have 10 of him plus while while searching found one for 12K bin :blush:
  • First deal on Nolito. 30K
    DE_Fenomen wrote: »
    Except Kameni, anyone else want to make a investment for Nolito, the Liga BBVA and Spain LM guy? I bought 8 of him at 19K-20K. The risk is absolutely larger than Kameni, but I think I can sell it up to 30K.

https://gyazo.com/8ec3e8fec52b0a7a32524ddef03d206d

First deal on Nolito at 30K.
  • kscottsafc wrote: »

I have 5 at 14K, should I also fix them at 15K bin?
  • kscottsafc

I have 5 at 14K, should I also fix them at 15K bin?

For anyone I pick up at 10k I always go for a 15k bin
  • kscottsafc
    First deal on Nolito. 30K
    DE_Fenomen wrote: »

https://gyazo.com/8ec3e8fec52b0a7a32524ddef03d206d

First deal on Nolito at 30K.

:)
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    do you guys think IF Sturridge is going to get any cheaper over time or will his price stay that high?
  • kscottsafc
    Phil wrote: »
    do you guys think IF Sturridge is going to get any cheaper over time or will his price stay that high?

I think his price will go down. The danger with cards like that one is if he gets a SIF relatively quickly the valuer will dive

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Krohn-Dehli and Slimani it is then?
  • kscottsafc
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    Krohn-Dehli and Slimani it is then?

Could be but don't buy anything until early next week as the prices will drop until then (unless they hit discard price before then as you have nothing to lose!)

• Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im in with Nolito too
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Gotta be Slimani this week if he's low enough imo.
    Sold my first Kameni. Not doing fixed prices just bins above 17k with a 5k bid gap
    920a320833bd6bccf3360b208ec5c191.png