Let's be honest FIFA 16 is a bore-fest

2

Comments

  • soooo true.... i dont have fun even winning..... sooo fustrating..... :s
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    After 100 games I cant really say im having fun.

    Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun.


    You all wanted fully assisted SIM gameplay.



    I changed to manual LOB passing.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recoba wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    After 100 games I cant really say im having fun.

    Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun.


    You all wanted fully assisted SIM gameplay.



    I changed to manual LOB passing.


    You're about the only one.

  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    After 100 games I cant really say im having fun.

    Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun.


    You all wanted fully assisted SIM gameplay.



    I changed to manual LOB passing.


    You're about the only one.

    Manual ground passing is the next.

    Assisted is way too slow.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recoba wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    After 100 games I cant really say im having fun.

    Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun.


    You all wanted fully assisted SIM gameplay.



    I changed to manual LOB passing.


    You're about the only one.

    Manual ground passing is the next.

    Assisted is way too slow.


    I agree with you. The assisted passing is all wrong it goes to anyone and never to the player you want.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Play b
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    After 100 games I cant really say im having fun.

    Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun.


    You all wanted fully assisted SIM gameplay.



    I changed to manual LOB passing.


    You're about the only one.

    Manual ground passing is the next.

    Assisted is way too slow.


    I agree with you. The assisted passing is all wrong it goes to anyone and never to the player you want.

    Yep my game is all about ground passing. Love Arsenal play style.
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    once again high pressure/aggression out of control. I honestly dont think EA know about this problem as they never test the game online against people who do this.
Sign In or Register to comment.