Is it just me or.......

B3N XD
14 posts Ball Boy
Is it just me or is it incredibly hard to stop people cutting in from the wings with fast players when they are doing nothing but sprinting side to side? It may just be me who's bad at the game though please help.

Comments

• FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    B3N XD wrote: »
    Is it just me or is it incredibly hard to stop people cutting in from the wings with fast players when they are doing nothing but sprinting side to side? It may just be me who's bad at the game though please help.

It is if all you're going is holding contain. Try running into them manually.

• B3N XD
    14 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

Thanks
  • FIFA_DADDY
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

Thanks

Its hard tho but if you learn how to run manually without contain it can be like using LD again. Running jockey is your friend.

Contain is great for outside the area deep down the pitch.

• Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's just you.
    image_1.jpg
  • FIFA_DADDY
    edited October 2015

Amicus83 wrote: »
    It's just you.
    image_1.jpg

ffff.png

• B3N XD
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Wasn't really moaning just asking a question but thanks lads.