The high pressure abuse glitch [how to]

Comments

• The_giant616
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gunther wrote: »
    People who use custom tactics are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the game.

If it was on Cover I wouldn't even touch it, but unluckily the Offside Trap is on by default

How do you change it for fut matches? I hate the offside trap. Thanks.
  • condescending
    73 posts Park Captain

If it was on Cover I wouldn't even touch it, but unluckily the Offside Trap is on by default

team management -> tactics -> custom tactics, down the bottom it has offside trap and you can switch it to cover
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero

team management -> tactics -> custom tactics, down the bottom it has offside trap and you can switch it to cover

Offside trap is a joke because of assisted lobs its very risky.

• condescending
    73 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

Offside trap is a joke because of assisted lobs its very risky.

definitely
  • MisterRux
    921 posts Professional
    G wrote: »
    Its not custom tactics...its a glitch where you Can turn on classic defending online...play a offline match with classic defending...hold a ans teammate contain...rocket missile defending with no mistakes which i face online for years now

Is this true? you can use classic defense online?

:'(
  • RadioShaq
    18554 posts Moderator
    Maybe with a glitch I don't think you can otherwise.
  • G
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not custom tactics...its a glitch where you Can turn on classic defending online...play a offline match with classic defending...hold a ans teammate contain...rocket missile defending with no mistakes which i face online for years now

You can do classic defending , which I do by running with R2 manually. I have loads of messages on PSN asking how I use LD online.

You just run into with R2.

Nah if people would just run into me i would do one skill move and be gone...there success rate on tackeling is close to 100%. Exactly what you can recreate by playn classic defending online. There's a glitch...
  • FIFA_DADDY
    edited October 2015

You can do classic defending , which I do by running with R2 manually. I have loads of messages on PSN asking how I use LD online.

Nah if people would just run into me i would do one skill move and be gone...there success rate on tackeling is close to 100%. Exactly what you can recreate by playn classic defending online. There's a glitch...

On PC you can use LD online. And 360/PS3 because via hacks. On PS4 and Xbox1 there is no LD glitch. Ps3 is fully jailbroken why anyone still plays online with cheaters I never know.

Its custom tactics + you standing at half way line. AUTO defending is the glitch you mean.
  • FifaProDK
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero

On PC you can use LD online because PC/360/PS3 via hacks. On PS4 and Xbox1 there is no LD glitch.

Facepalm, people / kids are so stupid on this forum, WOW!
  • FIFA_DADDY
    FifaProDK wrote: »

On PC you can use LD online because PC/360/PS3 via hacks. On PS4 and Xbox1 there is no LD glitch.

Are you calling me a Kid or him? Because I was a kid in 1992.

• FifaProDK
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero

No, the OP and people who thinks there is some magic glitch you can do to make your players pressure! You can't be that old if you have thoughts like this....
  • FIFA_DADDY

No, the OP and people who thinks there is some magic glitch you can do to make your players pressure! You can't be that old if you have thoughts like this....

You could technically do it on PS3 and PC. Anything is possible because of jailbreak ( yeah you can go online with it)

PS4/Xbox 1 has no such cheats. People are auto defending.

• G
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special

There's no magic to it at all...there was a glitch on 13 or 12 where you had to use a second controller to do the glitch...what has age to do with this discussion kiddo?
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain

What?
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    I still don't understand how the people using 4-3-3(4) manage to chase and press your players constantly over 90mins and once they get the ball, their wingers seem to be always into a lot of free space, eventhough my fullbacks are always set to stay back?

What tactics or D-Pad settings do the apply? And how do people manage to win every duel and knock you of the ball all the time, eventhough your player his higher strength ratings?
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    Result thankyou I never had a custom tactic til now. I just went high pressure in game and team mate contain
  • Jeeeeez
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    People go on as if it doesn't exist in the real game for christ sake. They've already nerfed it and people still complain. If you're one of those people still complaining then sorry to tell you, the problem is with you. I personally love playing against people that contain all you need to do is compose yourself and actually think about your next move. God forbid people actually thought about what they were doing instead of just running with the ball.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    If you play 100 pressure or 100 aggression you will get smashed in D1. Your team will get picked apart and find spaces behind your frontline-midline-backline. In fact there are many people in the top divs that play on like 30 pressure or less because they want to sit deep and then counter instantly. It is basically PTB-Counter... which I find more difficult to deal with than High Pressure.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    pittphan wrote: »
    If you play 100 pressure or 100 aggression you will get smashed in D1. Your team will get picked apart and find spaces behind your frontline-midline-backline. In fact there are many people in the top divs that play on like 30 pressure or less because they want to sit deep and then counter instantly. It is basically PTB-Counter... which I find more difficult to deal with than High Pressure.

This above, I hate playing against this as I always end up pushing right up the pitch and get countered and lose. I think next time I'm just gonna sit deep too and have a boring match
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100 pressure? do you even know what the pressure custom tactic does? The higher it is, the further your defense line is from your goal. Playing 100 pressure 100 aggression is actually so stupid that it is so easy to play against.
  • Tony_747
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pittphan wrote: »

• CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Love when people play like this against me. It's so easy to pick apart.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lolol
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow, wow, wow I just played eight straight games in a row. I tried, 4-2-2-2, 3-5-2 and 4-5-1 and last two games back to my old 4-3-2-1

I got relegated from league 7 further down to league 8. My oppenents played 4-3-3 variations, one 4-1-2-1-2. I scored 8 goals and conceded 17.
    Every opponent high pressure, every oppenent with zigzag sprint and every opponet's players are pushing even my Ibra off the ball. The is no way you can defend these dribblings. If you rush against them the just flick to the left or the right or stop. If you sent a CPU defender, its mostly the same.

The get the ball off you and then the knock it on, dribble and score from impossible angles, while my Ibra misses fromt he 5 yard box. I have a least 2-4 post or crossbar hits every game, while my oppenent scores all his chances. Don't know what to do anymore, I think I am done for good with ultimate team. I will sleep a night over it, but I guess I will delete my club, its useless and very frustrating, a waste of precious time.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Hody wrote: »
    Wow, wow, wow I just played eight straight games in a row. I tried, 4-2-2-2, 3-5-2 and 4-5-1 and last two games back to my old 4-3-2-1

I got relegated from league 7 further down to league 8. My oppenents played 4-3-3 variations, one 4-1-2-1-2. I scored 8 goals and conceded 17.
    Every opponent high pressure, every oppenent with zigzag sprint and every opponet's players are pushing even my Ibra off the ball. The is no way you can defend these dribblings. If you rush against them the just flick to the left or the right or stop. If you sent a CPU defender, its mostly the same.

The get the ball off you and then the knock it on, dribble and score from impossible angles, while my Ibra misses fromt he 5 yard box. I have a least 2-4 post or crossbar hits every game, while my oppenent scores all his chances. Don't know what to do anymore, I think I am done for good with ultimate team. I will sleep a night over it, but I guess I will delete my club, its useless and very frustrating, a waste of precious time.

Im sorry but if your struggling in div 8 you are straight up bad or new to the game. Either way, practice offline, in singles, or in cups and you will get better.
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    @StewParty I wish it was that easy, I was in Div 1 in FUT 15 online, I made it until DIV 4 in FUT 16 but it seems I cant win anymore and I am struggeling wih high pressure, my defense and with scoring. I pay FIFA since years, I dont think I am straight up bad and I am for sure not new to the game.

Does anybody maybe have a Xbox One account, I could play and get advise?
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    EvaNs1883 wrote: »
    The only tactics available should be the default ones in game ..
    It adds issues to a match when custom tactics can turn an opponents team into the avengers

• Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Made it back from division 8 to division 5. Won 2 out of 4. 6 points, 4 more needed. Lost all six matches afterwards. Tons of post and crossbar shots and even some own goals. I have no clue why I easily win division 6 and get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in 5 each and every time
  • big_man
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like high aggression but low pressure.
    It just makes my players attack the ball the way they should anyway.
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    What settings do you use