Is there a Player/Manager mode?

Can anyone tell me if there's a player/manager option in Career Mode? Trying to decide whether or not to buy this game depending on this...

Player/manager option was the best as you could pick your team's line up and still play as your pro. They had this in FIFA 14 but took it out in FIFA 15!

Comments

• Sh4h_-_7
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well they have player or manager but if u start as player u can play as manager after u have done a 15year stint
  • Add1cted
    64 posts Park Captain
    There is no player/manager mode. It's one or the other
  • Eric7sson
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for the response guys!

What a shame they didn't bring that back... it would sort out a lot of the issues with your pro not getting picked for games or big players from your chosen team leaving on the very first opening window...
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eric7sson wrote: »
    Thanks for the response guys!

What a shame they didn't bring that back... it would sort out a lot of the issues with your pro not getting picked for games or big players from your chosen team leaving on the very first opening window...

Well there is a player manger not in the game but there is a way.

Create a player for yourself
    play manger mode
    press lock to player each game and pick yourself.

Things I don't know about
    1> if you can play CPU VS CPU in manger mode
    2> bringing your self on as a sub and pick locked to player mid game.
  • Cheers FIFA_DADDY! I never thought of that !

Though I imagine the downside would be that your created player would have no stats progression (as if you were in career mode as a player)?

Still a clever idea regardless! Thanks!

Would've been easier if EA just left it in like they had it in previous iterations of the game... didn't think it'd hurt anyone.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eric7sson wrote: »
    Cheers FIFA_DADDY! I never thought of that !

Though I imagine the downside would be that your created player would have no stats progression (as if you were in career mode as a player)?

Still a clever idea regardless! Thanks!

Would've been easier if EA just left it in like they had it in previous iterations of the game... didn't think it'd hurt anyone.

No problem , work out whats best for you. What you could do is when you player isn't playing even on the bench just sim the game if there is no CPU vs CPU.

created player would have no stats progression is unrealistic anyway. You could just create yourself as like 80 ish or very low depending on how you want to play.