GameFace?

Virtual_K
2002 posts Fans' Favourite
Okay, so I bought FIFA16 for PS/3 after coming from FIFA14, started a new career mode for player (me), but I do not see an option to download and apply my GameFace that I have created and used in FIFA14. Am I missing something? I am signed into EA account in the game (same one as before).

If this is not an option, I will be very upset. :)

Comments

  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Okay, so I bought FIFA16 for PS/3 after coming from FIFA14, started a new career mode for player (me), but I do not see an option to download and apply my GameFace that I have created and used in FIFA14. Am I missing something? I am signed into EA account in the game (same one as before).

    If this is not an option, I will be very upset. :)

    I download mine in my online VP its in the settings page when you create the player.

  • Virtual_K
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for reply. You have PS/3 version? I am not finding an option. In FIFA14, used to be option when you edit your player (download and apply game face). Maybe there is something with my login, but I don't have time to mess with it now. Will check and post later.
  • Virtual_K
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is not any option to download and apply Game Face when creating a new career player (or a new pro player for that matter). I would think it would be an option when editing appearance like it was with FIFA14. I am logged into my EA account. I wonder if having FIFA14 installed is somehow having an effect, but shouldn't "Download and apply Game Face" at least be an option that is greyed out? EA cannot have left this out of the PS/3 version because that would be a travesty.

    Anybody have PS/3 version of FIFA16 and is successfully using Game Face? (I did not have this problem in FIFA14).
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game Face was removed from Xbox 360 / PS3.
  • Virtual_K
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's what I was afraid of. Not happy, pissed actually, feel like I've wasted a purchase. Would it have been so hard to keep?
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    That's what I was afraid of. Not happy, pissed actually, feel like I've wasted a purchase. Would it have been so hard to keep?

    The disc has been full for 2 years, everything they add now something has to be removed..

    Its dead really they should just update kits / squads from now on and focus on NG.
  • Virtual_K
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't know if I buy that the disc is full, but if so, how hard would it be to make it part of a downloaded update (have plenty of room on my drive). The fun of this game for me (and I'm sure many others) is to play as yourself. Yeah, I can try to make a guy using the in-game appearance options look like me, but it's not the same. I bought FIFA16 after having 14 for the updated teams in MLS, and also because 14 had these blatant errors that were never fixed. Better to axe an incomplete women's tournament than Game Face.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    I don't know if I buy that the disc is full, but if so, how hard would it be to make it part of a downloaded update (have plenty of room on my drive). The fun of this game for me (and I'm sure many others) is to play as yourself. Yeah, I can try to make a guy using the in-game appearance options look like me, but it's not the same. I bought FIFA16 after having 14 for the updated teams in MLS, and also because 14 had these blatant errors that were never fixed. Better to axe an incomplete women's tournament than Game Face.

    Its because the Xbox 360 stayed as dvd discs, the PS3 is actually capable of the same size space as PS4 as they are both blu ray, so technically the LG versions could just have a scaled down version of the CG Fifa, if Microsoft updated their discs to blu ray like Sony did for PS3..
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    RedDevil wrote: »
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    That's what I was afraid of. Not happy, pissed actually, feel like I've wasted a purchase. Would it have been so hard to keep?

    The disc has been full for 2 years, everything they add now something has to be removed..

    Its dead really they should just update kits / squads from now on and focus on NG.


    This is what will happen next year same happened once when went from PS2 to PS3.

Sign In or Register to comment.