Deluxe Edition

Hey Fifa community I have pre-ordered the Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition and It came in the mail and I started playing having my fun and what not. SO then I remember i have the deluxe edition should'nt I get some packs for buying that? Also I did not get the loan legend pack for some odd reason, if you say its because I'm on playstation its not because I use a 360. If someone knows what I should get from my Deluxe Edition please let me know also any info about why I did not get the loan legend pack. K Thanks

Screamer

Comments

• SK1991
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have you entered the pre-order code inside your game box.
    Find it where the manual usually is....
  • yeah @SK1191 but I know where it is but where do I enter it I am on xbox 360 @Rob
  • SK1991
    press middle xbox button and go to redeem codes on the menu where it shows your gamerscore
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Screamer wrote: »
    Hey Fifa community I have pre-ordered the Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition and It came in the mail and I started playing having my fun and what not. SO then I remember i have the deluxe edition should'nt I get some packs for buying that? Also I did not get the loan legend pack for some odd reason, if you say its because I'm on playstation its not because I use a 360. If someone knows what I should get from my Deluxe Edition please let me know also any info about why I did not get the loan legend pack. K Thanks

Screamer

You get the packs 1 a week in store part of FUT. Legends are not on PS4.
  • SK1991
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    Screamer wrote: »

Screamer

You get the packs 1 a week in store part of FUT. Legends are not on PS4.

Deluxe version is 2 premium gold packs a week for 20 weeks... youre taking about the normal version
  • @SK1991 Thx m8 your a legend (unless your on ps4) *badum chhh
  • SK1991
    lol nah still old school 360 atm lol
  • SK1991
    Problem resolved according to EA chat
    "Amit
    I have just discussed the case with our experts and it is found that our studio team will start to roll out the packs from October 11 and then you'll get two packs per week. I can understand that waiting till 11 is a bit frustrating but we want to make you sure that these packs will help our players to provide a better gaming experience. As an avid sports fan myself, not to mention a self-confessed Ultimate Team addict, I absolutely appreciate how frustrating it might be to wait. We do understand your curiosity on this and appreciate your patience."