The high pressure abuse glitch [how to]

Dexter_prog
25 posts Last Pick at the Park
Everyone wanting to try this BS glitch / exploit it goes like this:

Team instructions: "aggressive interceptions" for all players
Custom tactics: whatever in the 60-70 range for the first 2 thirds.
- Pressure 100%
- Aggression 100%
- Width: 50-60 %

In the pitch:
- D-pad DOWN --> "Team Pressing"

How to play? Hold "team mate contain" (default is RB / R1) until you get the ball, pass the ball forward pretty fast, rinse and repeat

This crap sucks, together with the completely broken foul detection system is ruining the game. I'm dropping online FUT until (if) this gets fixed.

Comments

• Reus
    23571 posts Club Captain
    remove this thread if you actually feel that way

your just gonna make more people do it
  • RadioShaq
    18974 posts Moderator
    Probably better with lower width. I wouldn't call it a glitch because everyone turns up the speed and passing to get around it.
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hates it but posts how to do okay then.

SMH
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm sure you use it.
  • D0N L0GAN
    80 posts Park Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Probably better with lower width. I wouldn't call it a glitch because everyone turns up the speed and passing to get around it.

And the end result is a horrible grind that doesn't resemble a game of football in the slightest.
  • RadioShaq
    18974 posts Moderator
    Well the alternative would be pass around the back for 90 minutes.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    Thanks. Hope EA can see this and patch it.
  • Mourinho
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    contain, auto tackle and auto AI pressure must be tone down a lot!
  • Dexter_prog
    Reus wrote: »
    remove this thread if you actually feel that way

your just gonna make more people do it

I just want to raise awareness since it seems that EA responds to some of the complaints here. I mean, they fixed the passing a little bit, they could very much fix this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Trust me bud. I got frustrated and tried this myself. It isn't a magic pill. It does not work. In fact I noticed my players intercepted and pressused less ironically with those settings.

I'm still learning and at a loss with this game right now.
  • Dexter_prog
    COACH wrote: »
    Trust me bud. I got frustrated and tried this myself. It isn't a magic pill. It does not work. In fact I noticed my players intercepted and pressused less ironically with those settings.

I'm still learning and at a loss with this game right now.

It works sporadically and only if you are not affected by scripting. Any way, the game is terrible so I just quit playing online. I'll play offline till I get bored and drop it if they don't fix all the issues it has (pressure, stupid fouls, random missed passes, etc)
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    You're clueless
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up

It works sporadically and only if you are not affected by scripting.

:D Get real

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Its so werid because i just hit lt till they run past me turn backwards and pass to the most open guy eventually there whole teams in my defensive half it the wings cut in cross and score headers over and over till they ragw quit. I had issies with the intercepting and high pressure now i just focus on possession and finding an open man dont even worry about shooting the ball much not till i slowly inch up
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    FC Intl wrote: »

It works sporadically and only if you are not affected by scripting.

:D Get real

• FifaProDK
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you press down on the D-pad and change to team pressing you change the custom tactic you just made you stupid child!
  • BRISTOL86
    9187 posts League Winner
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    When you press down on the D-pad and change to team pressing you change the custom tactic you just made you stupid child!

Wrong. Team pressing isn't a tactic, more like a general instruction.
  • FifaProDK
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    FifaProDK wrote: »

Wrong. Team pressing isn't a tactic, more like a general instruction.

Wrong. All the settings applied with the D-pad is a custom tactic.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    No because up on the dpad is strictly for defense down on dpad is offense and some defense. Nothing changes when u hit up just the back line presses up a bit
  • FifaProDK
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    No because up on the dpad is strictly for defense down on dpad is offense and some defense. Nothing changes when u hit up just the back line presses up a bit

Go check your settings after you used the D-pad and it will tell you otherwise...
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I never use team press but i dont think it effects it at all think they are two seprate settings the green check might go away but that means nothing i can tell the differnce between the default tactic and my custom of 30 50
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Smokey wrote: »
    Hates it but posts how to do okay then.

SMH

Umm...my common sense tells me more people abusing it will bring attention to EA who can nerf it. If a lot of people weren't complaining about the DNF issues, it will have never been fixed.
  • Hallucination
    97 posts Park Captain
    Always funny listening to idiots that think high pressure will help them beat superior players. If anything a good player will beat you even easier.
  • skaffaNL
    74 posts Park Captain
    You guys really don't understand custom tactics.

100% pressure is already 2 man press. Good players don't use this because its so easy to find a free man for your opponent.

100% agression is terrible as well as it makes your players rush into every pass even when they can't intercept.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thought ball goal. Keep doing this online giving me free wins cheers.
  • G
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not custom tactics...its a glitch where you Can turn on classic defending online...play a offline match with classic defending...hold a ans teammate contain...rocket missile defending with no mistakes which i face online for years now
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    People who use custom tactics are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the game.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    G wrote: »
    Its not custom tactics...its a glitch where you Can turn on classic defending online...play a offline match with classic defending...hold a ans teammate contain...rocket missile defending with no mistakes which i face online for years now

You can do classic defending , which I do by running with R2 manually. I have loads of messages on PSN asking how I use LD online.

You just run into with R2.

• Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    People who use custom tactics are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the game.

If it was on Cover I wouldn't even touch it, but unluckily the Offside Trap is on by default
  • EvaNs1883
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    The only tactics available should be the default ones in game ..
    It adds issues to a match when custom tactics can turn an opponents team into the avengers