dem deals doe 3.0 "**** this thread"-AlbaGuBrath

Comments

  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    kktalha wrote: »
    @CFCsjmishra @Dowls
    Before the patch, say if you listed Fabregas for 90k-100k and he expired, when you re-listed him individually, he'd be at in and not the price you previously listed him at. Now, when you try to re-list a card individually, the prices are the same as previous listing if that makes sense...

    No this ain't true.I have always been relisting all at once with no prob.

    Never had that issue either. I read the patch notes, I was just responding to some guy that thought it had changed.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Dowls wrote: »
    kktalha wrote: »
    @CFCsjmishra @Dowls
    Before the patch, say if you listed Fabregas for 90k-100k and he expired, when you re-listed him individually, he'd be at in and not the price you previously listed him at. Now, when you try to re-list a card individually, the prices are the same as previous listing if that makes sense...

    No this ain't true.I have always been relisting all at once with no prob.

    Never had that issue either. I read the patch notes, I was just responding to some guy that thought it had changed.

    I only once had the issue,I hit relist and my basic chem style which was previously listed for 3k now suddenly was listed for 400coins, thankfully it wasn't a big player.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys, calm down.... they are still here...

    d0fa8bf7e2247ca9b48b6fb303d052d8.png
  • djShafko
    22 posts Ball Boy
    djShafko wrote: »
    5382aNV.jpg
    36zcIQ4.jpg

  • Antiversum
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    Would you please stop using autobuyers? Thanks.
  • How are you guys doing this FFS
  • PDJEY
    1085 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    They won't tell you.... I would like to know 2....
    From what i get, i think you have to spam a player on the market and wait for someone to list them at an incorrect price
  • 527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    How are you guys doing this FFS

    Everyone who gets good deals consistently camps on the market, either sit on the 59th minute or add specific players to concept squads, you cannot blame them for the deals since they do the hard work.
  • Orison
    55390 posts National Treasure
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?
  • Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
  • Orison
    55390 posts National Treasure
    Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
    That´s so lucky :o I guess there was a lot of time in this, but there must be houndreds of people who spend 10 hours per day and can´t get a 40k deal :D
  • Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
    That´s so lucky :o I guess there was a lot of time in this, but there must be houndreds of people who spend 10 hours per day and can´t get a 40k deal :D

    i spend 2 hours a day trading.. :)
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
    That´s so lucky :o I guess there was a lot of time in this, but there must be houndreds of people who spend 10 hours per day and can´t get a 40k deal :D

    i spend 2 hours a day trading.. :)

    What do you do exactly please? :(
  • Orison
    55390 posts National Treasure
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
    That´s so lucky :o I guess there was a lot of time in this, but there must be houndreds of people who spend 10 hours per day and can´t get a 40k deal :D

    i spend 2 hours a day trading.. :)

    What do you do exactly please? :(
    Getting lucky obviously. It´s not like he can tell you a trick and then you get a Neymar for min. price every day and make 500k easy profit, you just have to be lucky
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky

    gimme dat Bale :(:D
  • Cerkue wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky

    gimme dat Bale :(:D

    hes up for 785k :)
  • lmao peeps dm'ing me what i do lol i already said it so imma ignore dem dm's :)
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
    That´s so lucky :o I guess there was a lot of time in this, but there must be houndreds of people who spend 10 hours per day and can´t get a 40k deal :D

    i spend 2 hours a day trading.. :)

    What do you do exactly please? :(
    Getting lucky obviously. It´s not like he can tell you a trick and then you get a Neymar for min. price every day and make 500k easy profit, you just have to be lucky

    I know but the thing is that when i get to 59 min it never update new players so it's just like spending 5min to get there, no good deal, leave, spend 5 min again, no good deal etc...
    Is there smthing to do to be able to update the new players or i just have to keep doing that until maybe sometime i get a deal?
  • Orison
    55390 posts National Treasure
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    527ee9716b670e94fdbb35b45b779da1.png
    36437b6d6afa2da850f0395855ef9513.png
    ecc0d691098d16d4f498ce321a0d46ce.png
    i guess im lucky
    All today?

    neymar and bale today pogba yesterday
    That´s so lucky :o I guess there was a lot of time in this, but there must be houndreds of people who spend 10 hours per day and can´t get a 40k deal :D

    i spend 2 hours a day trading.. :)

    What do you do exactly please? :(
    Getting lucky obviously. It´s not like he can tell you a trick and then you get a Neymar for min. price every day and make 500k easy profit, you just have to be lucky

    I know but the thing is that when i get to 59 min it never update new players so it's just like spending 5min to get there, no good deal, leave, spend 5 min again, no good deal etc...
    Is there smthing to do to be able to update the new players or i just have to keep doing that until maybe sometime i get a deal?
    Search for specific players instead of camping at the 59th minute
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh okay, and is it better doing it randomly or at specific times start spaming?
  • Dohva56 wrote: »
    Oh okay, and is it better doing it randomly or at specific times start spaming?

    during special packs ;)
  • Rob86
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    People who get really good deals use auto buyers, there is no way you can out bid an auto buyer as they literally take seconds to buy the card from when it comes up.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rob86 wrote: »
    People who get really good deals use auto buyers, there is no way you can out bid an auto buyer as they literally take seconds to buy the card from when it comes up.

    Explain this any many others then m8.
    fiskzu wrote: »
    Guys, calm down.... they are still here...

    d0fa8bf7e2247ca9b48b6fb303d052d8.png


  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    936bd62043aef591136d126557fdf5d9.png


    lol
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    I dont have the patience or the coins to do this lol
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chris wrote: »
    I dont have the patience or the coins to do this lol

    You only need to get lucky once and you'll have coins. I missed players like Auba, Laca, Sturridge at min, but managed to get two Gotzes and many others...
  • My biggest deals so far have probably been: Konoplyanka for 1k, Otamendi for 8k, Depay for 5k, Koscielny for 2k and IF Kagawa for 10k. There have been days when I can't find even one measly deal to be honest XD (although I'd spend 10 or so hours on the market).
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    I ve just bought an koscielny on min cap from companion app, idk how to post a pic <3
  • mindm4ster
    5204 posts Big Money Move
    kktalha wrote: »
    Chris wrote: »
    I dont have the patience or the coins to do this lol

    You only need to get lucky once and you'll have coins. I missed players like Auba, Laca, Sturridge at min, but managed to get two Gotzes and many others...

    but how ? -are you searching just for players or set min/max bins and spam ?Web App or console ?
Sign In or Register to comment.