Hello to you all,
I'm opening this post to invite all pro clubs players that got their accomplishments reset to do a chargeback directly with their own credit card.
I just tried to get a refund directly with Origin, but they didnt allow me to get the refund as I'm not claiming on the very first 24 hours.
The logic is simple:
- The issue is known since 09-24 and nothing has been done so far.
- Link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/CURRENT-ISSUE-Fifa-16-Pro-Club-Overall-Reset/td-p/4807462
- There's no commitment from EA to finish this issue and they do not give us any Estimated time to fix it.
- We cannot get our money back by refund in Origin/EA, according to their policies, and we know that it's not FAIR.
- Chat conversation quote: http://imgur.com/jF4SsF2
- It's impossible to someone know about a technical issue while there's NO technical issue (first 24 hours of playing) and then claim for a refund;
- For Kamal (EA chat), it is: http://imgur.com/PNlsbyH
- We cannot be responsible for EA Sports development issues;
- For Kamal (EA chat) we can also be responsible: http://imgur.com/r32rgj7
We know that EA Sports is not giving a **** to pro clubs, now it's time to let them know that we have paid for this game, and it should work as expected.
Please comment/reply/"me too" if you also opened the chargeback with your credit card!