The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just Played Ronaldo Five Times In A Row

SoundersAllDay
1492 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2015
Two regs, Two Tifs and one TOTY. How is this fair exactly? Played five different opponents as well. I have an 81, 82 rated squads that really struggle to shut down these ridiculous high rated players that I could never afford. I mean come on, five games in a row having to play that guy, that's brutal.

Comments

• alexanderk26
    1395 posts Professional
    At first glance I thought I read "I just packed Ronaldo five times in a row"
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back when I played more I ran into Pele, Ronaldo, Messi every other game. Often more than one on the same team.
  • leighdegree
    936 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pass the ball to ronaldo, pass the ball to ronaldo, pass the ball to ronaldo and repeat?
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Back when I played more I ran into Pele, Ronaldo, Messi every other game. Often more than one on the same team.

This, i dont get how everyone i meet online has this kinda team.
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty much, except they also had Ibra, Bale, Messi.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    And here's me, having just been able to finally afford 86 Agüero. :lol:
  • UrNotReady_
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At first glance I thought I read "I just packed Ronaldo five times in a row"

• Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play one of the big two about 5 times a year, the opponent is normally bad though.

Most will just do Ronaldo running the entire game so it can be easy to shut them down as they will probably be reluctant to pass.
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    And here's me, having just been able to finally afford 86 Agüero. :lol:

Seriously, this is just blatantly unfair. Currently playing Messi right now for the sixth game.
  • leighdegree
    this is why it is a good thing ea bringing in price ranges to stop the coin sellers, 90 percent of people i played against when i had this game had all the best players during the first month of its release.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    this is why it is a good thing ea bringing in price ranges to stop the coin sellers, 90 percent of people i played against when i had this game had all the best players during the first month of its release.

It was a bit late though. People had already made their coins selling SIF Lacazettes for two million and stuff, plus all those who bought coins previously. All they've done now is make all the players cheaper so the rich can afford even more for their coins.

The price ranges will a MUCH more positive effect when Fifa 16 comes out I suspect/hope.
  • leighdegree
    Orikoru wrote: »

It was a bit late though. People had already made their coins selling SIF Lacazettes for two million and stuff, plus all those who bought coins previously. All they've done now is make all the players cheaper so the rich can afford even more for their coins.

The price ranges will a MUCH more positive effect when Fifa 16 comes out I suspect/hope.

oh no, i totally agree, the damage has already been done, but it is probably the only positive anyone can take out of this year, which has been nothing but a disgrace in terms of everything.

• SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    Finally just deleted the game off my console after playing Robben, Hazard, Aguero, Toure, Ribery, TOTY Luiz all with 10+ att cards on every player on the team. No need to have this game taking up space on my console if it's unfair, unbalanced and not enjoyable to play.
  • Dodds
    8426 posts League Winner
    Just get on with it, FIFA 15 is broken.

Has been since coins went down to £4 per mil.

Everyone and there dog who watches YouTubers basically bought coins.
  • Mathyou
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you should be honoured to face the great man constantly.

Better than facing DOOMbia/Sturridge every game like I do :/
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Athletico Madrid have to face him twice in 8 days and you don't see them complaining
  • Domination
    1462 posts Professional
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Athletico Madrid have to face him twice in 8 days and you don't see them complaining

Haha.
    I never seem to face him anymore
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2015
    I've now played played Ronaldo every day since my last post. It's ridiculous. It's blatant proof that the market before price ranges was absolutely destroyed and until Fifa 16, we'll be feeling the effects. It's garbage to have to play the best player on the game every match when he shouldn't be owned by that many people, period.
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    I dont think I have played against him a single time in my last 50 D1 matches. :confused:
  • simkins83
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play a couple of silver teams so im not high up. But to see 87+teams in div5 is crazy
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont think I have played against him a single time in my last 50 D1 matches. :confused:

Past two games, I've played him and Messi twice.
  • simkins83
    Whats d1 lol
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Update, currently playing 96 Messi.

• simkins83

What instead of ibarbo!!?
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    simkins83 wrote: »

What instead of ibarbo!!?

Ibarbo is easy to defend.

• simkins83
    Yeah just sick of seeing gervhino, doumbia and ibarbo. F**k that worked 6mths ago lol
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    simkins83 wrote: »
    Yeah just sick of seeing gervhino, doumbia and ibarbo. F**k that worked 6mths ago lol

Much rather play those guys now.
  • simkins83
    but i play a silver sneaky sweaty so can't complain haha
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    He subbed in Ronaldo, I beat him 3-2. Tough game that.
  • SoundersAllDay
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pheeww, finally playing a guy with highest rated player James.