At what point do you apply a team fitness?

Bevan
1753 posts Play-Off Hero
Guys,

What fitness levels do you allow your players to get down to? I'm putting one on as soon as I see a few at about 85-90 fitness.

Anyone else the same? Because I see some people's players on the market at 50 fitness and I think, How?

Comments

• Daseni40
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After 3 matches mostly
  • MoonwalkerD
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    if its below 85 on a player
  • nordicvictory123
    878 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Never. And I don't play with below 93 fitness.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Same here.
  • Every 3 games
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    never, I rotate players

I may apply the occasional single player fitness if forced to play more than two games with a player (if substitutes are injured etc), but I would think this happens every 10/15 games, maybe more
  • TheRev
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Use a fitness team and sell whatever squad fitness cards fall into your lap. I usually rotate my team when their players' fitness falls below 84 or 85.
  • grogans_heroes
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only use them on tourneys that require specific set ups like 18 from same country/club/league. Otherwise I use a fitness team. I have always wondered why golds are +60. Do people actually run players down to 30% and they not end up with an injury?
  • CeeQue
    12774 posts Has That Special Something
    If i see players in the low 90's but i usually have a fitness team so i rarely use squad fitness. Are they selling @ ~1kish have about 30+?
  • Never, I use a fitness team
  • grogans_heroes
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    If i see players in the low 90's but i usually have a fitness team so i rarely use squad fitness. Are they selling @ ~1kish have about 30+?

1.5K on PS4
  • Garethtwhite
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same as most people here by the looks of things either rotate my squad or apply a fitness card at around 90 on a player.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    When they go below 90 fitness
  • Jmoneyftw wrote: »
    Never, I use a fitness team

• last year, around 80, this year I'm using fitness team.
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move

• Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    in Fifa 15 I never left fitness go below 90, so about 2 games, but that's just me.
  • CeeQue
    12774 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »

1.5K on PS4

Not bad the extra 30k shouldn't hurt me.

giphy.gif
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    I rotate (players and squads).

However, my rule of thumb is 90. And more like 92-93 for forwards. Can go down to 85 on fullbacks. Also 85 if I've got a viable sub on the bench for midfield or centerbacks.

I used fitness cards in the past. Two things. First, get fitness coaches, but buy cheap. Now a bronze squad fitness will still full-up from 85. You'll save a bit by using those over silver/gold.

Second, rotate your midfield. They take the biggest fitness hit in most games. Having just one surplus midfielder on the bench can mean 3-4 games per card instead of 2-3. And use subs. Up by three goals? Sub off a forward or two. Pick up a player who is at least passable (in case things turn) but is cheap...can be from a rough league/nation, because you'll never start him.

I don't recommend fitness cards. But there are a few tricks that can let you get the most out of them.
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm using a second squad too, but just wondered what levels people get down to.

Still really bothers me seeing players with 40 fitness on the market, whyyyyyyyyyyy.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Never use team fitness. I rest players when they get below 90 fitness though. That way it only takes one game of rest to get them back to full. If you let it get near 80 it tends to take two rest games which is not what you want.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    I always have two teams about the same level and switch every game. If I'm selling a squad because I'm bored of it I'll apply one just to help with selling as I find 99 fitness players sell a bit quicker and for a little more.
  • NoToHullTigers
    1467 posts Play-Off Hero
    after 3 games when they get to roughly 85,

don't see any fun in a fitness team I just like having one team I play with
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    last year, around 80, this year I'm using fitness team.

What is fitness team
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    after 3 games but if an important match i don't use less than 93 fitness
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    2 matches maximum, I dont play with anyone below 90 and Im rotating my team. Used to use fitness card, but thats just a waste of coins

How much are they now? 1K? Not worth using them imo.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    2 matches maximum, I dont play with anyone below 90 and Im rotating my team. Used to use fitness card, but thats just a waste of coins

How much are they now? 1K? Not worth using them imo.

Imo, i was using them when they were 700 coins and you made 900 coins that by playing 2 matches, now they're 1.5k so i think it's better to rotate
  • SirBarley
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    after im loaded with coins