Why do people hate Nepenthez so much?

edwinstree
8387 posts League Winner
I see so much hate for him on here, I genuinely just want to know why so many people dislike him :D

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    I dunno why he literally saves the game and the xbox section year after year.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I dunno why he literally saves the game and the xbox section year after year.

Yep without him we would be lost.

All hail king Nep!
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    He brings some useful information dome times. People like to hate, but those are people who still watch his videos
  • Hannibal
    767 posts An Exciting Prospect
    because people are bitter lol
  • anjelikmatko
    811 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i really like when people who streaming get hacked. these are the best streams :)
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Been subscribed since back end of fifa 11, basically the only fifa youtuber i have watched for the past 1-2 years. His ruin a randomer - series was really good, as the guy is pretty funny and smart. Not your usual 12 YO kid screaming their heart out.

His problem is that he often can't look at things in different perspectives other than his own. Makes him look selfish and just plain moronic.

I don't really care even if people hate him. I just want him to keep on doing his thing, love his sense of humor.
  • More often than not, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Perfect case would be FIFA 15's market. He made plenty of videos regarding market crashes, price ranges, etc, and most of his points/predictions were invalid/didn't happen.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    More often than not, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Perfect case would be FIFA 15's market. He made plenty of videos regarding market crashes, price ranges, etc, and most of his points/predictions were invalid/didn't happen.

• Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    RgoOi3d.gif
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jaxite wrote: »
    RgoOi3d.gif

I dont know why im laughing at that lol :)
  • More often than not, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Perfect case would be FIFA 15's market. He made plenty of videos regarding market crashes, price ranges, etc, and most of his points/predictions were invalid/didn't happen.
    And that's why you/others hate him?

• FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    He has two types of videos:

- Look at this Glitch!
    - Look at this amazing team! (which is completely out of reach for 90% of people)

There's nothing of value for your average player to take away from his content

• neekz wrote: »
    More often than not, he has no clue about what he is talking about. Perfect case would be FIFA 15's market. He made plenty of videos regarding market crashes, price ranges, etc, and most of his points/predictions were invalid/didn't happen.
    And that's why you/others hate him?

I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.
  • TheBib
    81 posts Park Captain

It's simple. Unsuccessful people will be bitter and distasteful to those who are successful. Successful people appeciate other successful people, unless they're in direct compettition of course but that's another story, they also want others to succeed.
  • I like him but when I watched him in 15 he was promoting coins so I unsubs
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    TheBib wrote: »
    It's simple. Unsuccessful people will be bitter and distasteful to those who are successful. Successful people appeciate other successful people, unless they're in direct compettition of course but that's another story, they also want others to succeed.
    Are you trying to brag, or what? :D
  • He obviously reaches out to a lot of people. Maybe because he is part of the sidemen :D:D
    But when ever i have seen any of his videos. He comes across as having a very condescending tone and especially that when he streams.

Him being someone who has been around for some time on the scene. He comes across as quite ungrateful. But i could be reading it all wrong.
  • Bock McClock
    1360 posts Professional
    My issue is that he doesn't seem like he knows anything about football. I get that not everyone is a huge football fan but when you make a video about the best young players in Europe and you include Di Natale, you lose a lot of credibility. Especially when a 10 second google search would show that he was in his mid 30's, or even easier look at the card info and see that Di Natale was born in the 70s.

Also, a lot of his videos, as others have said, were check out this glitch, bitching about price ranges (which he is partly responsible for EA implementing, by promoting coin selling), and not very good marketplace advice.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    My issue is that he doesn't seem like he knows anything about football. I get that not everyone is a huge football fan but when you make a video about the best young players in Europe and you include Di Natale, you lose a lot of credibility. Especially when a 10 second google search would show that he was in his mid 30's, or even easier look at the card info and see that Di Natale was born in the 70s.

Also, a lot of his videos, as others have said, were check out this glitch, bitching about price ranges (which he is partly responsible for EA implementing, by promoting coin selling), and not very good marketplace advice.

I don't think that was him :lol:
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Just banter afaik
  • AlbanianFIFABoi
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like the old Nepenthez back in FIFA 11, 12, 13, and beginning of 14, but then his videos started catering to the young noobies in my opinion which I didn't like, but fair play to him, YouTube is what's paying him the bills, the transition payed off and you gotta do what you gotta do to survive out there ya know. I still kind of watch his videos, and I still think he's a good guy.
  • Bock McClock
    1360 posts Professional
    Timoner12 wrote: »

It wasn't? I coulda swore it was Nep that did that.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3902 posts National Call-Up

It was Nep because I remember the old forums going into meltdown when he released the video XD
  • Timoner12

It was Nep because I remember the old forums going into meltdown when he released the video XD

Pretty sure that was Callfreezy or something like that
  • Timoner12
    Just found this on the old forums (quick google search :) )

0162d7bafc29653382df151d4d8bcc87.png
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    f0c1c2dec39820206e9a26f61b358637.png
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nepenthez, isnt it that guy who looks like wwe sheamus?
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

He is Sheamus
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jaxite wrote: »

He is Sheamus

Really :O ?
  • keith210277
    1037 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    He comes across as surly and quite arrogant. Doesn't treat his viewers with much respect and seems to think his opinion is the only valid one. Also lets call a spade a spade he's one of the biggest coin promoters out there and EA really need to ban him.