Disconnect *after* the final whistle

Comments

• Rippa
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Not going to say this is THE answer but.....after being desperate to find a fix on my own I searched around and found this and did this and after about 25 consecutive discos after doing this it worked 2 consecutive times. Hope it works

Www.playstationing.com
  • Boiten88
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boiten88 wrote: »
    GT/PSN/ID: Boiten88
    Platform: PS4
    Specific FUT mode: Online Seasons, Single player tournament(happened in the 3rd game like 3 times and the final now like 8 times.. I keep winning the tournament but then after the celebration on the field the yellow '16' appears in the lower right corner and I get the error and get disconnected out of FUT. After that when getting into FUT again, I'm still in the finale. EAS FC did log that I won the tournament each time.
    Time of disconnect*: Since +/- 7pm last night(24 sept. 2015), timezone GMT+1

I still can't play in UT... I would like to get the contracts, coins etc back from you, EA! It has been more than 2 days now! This is ridiculous!!
  • roberttadcaster
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GT/PSN/ID: Boiten88
    Specific FUT mode: Online Seasons, Single player tournament(happened in the 3rd game like 3 times and the final now like 8 times.. I keep winning the tournament but then after the celebration on the field the yellow '16' appears in the lower right corner and I get the error and get disconnected out of FUT. After that when getting into FUT again, I'm still in the finale. EAS FC did log that I won the tournament each time.
    Time of disconnect*: Since +/- 7pm last night(24 sept. 2015), timezone GMT+1

I still can't play in UT... I would like to get the contracts, coins etc back from you, EA! It has been more than 2 days now! This is ridiculous!!

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/89568/protest#latest
  • GT/PSN/ID: Queeve_Quackerly
    Specific FUT mode: Online Seasons
    Time of disconnect*: 9:30 UTC
  • Armand-Kenpachi
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA has stolen 600 FIFA points from me so far, and no compensation has been given. So it's really stealing.
  • THEOUTLAWSG
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I dont understand why they dont shut the servers down, while it's not working?
  • roberttadcaster
    EA has stolen 600 FIFA points from me so far, and no compensation has been given. So it's really stealing.

• ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    not sure why even rob made this thread if he never answers or helps, look how many people affected by this problem, yet no one cares.
  • roberttadcaster
    ImMike wrote: »
    not sure why even rob made this thread if he never answers or helps, look how many people affected by this problem, yet no one cares.

• Neal
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    GT/PSN/ID: nealcanuck
    Specific FUT mode: Online Single Matches
    Time of disconnect*: Every other match I play

Also it takes 15 minutes to find a match.
  • THEOUTLAWSG
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Rob left.
    He was thinking if he stated the problem, he didnt have to fix it.
  • MattyJacko94
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    ImMike wrote: »

He hasn't even made a public announcement about it on Twitter... Nothing seems to be getting done!
  • PSN: Paul-FR92
    Specifik FUT mode: FUT online season and FUT Draft
    Time of disconnect:
    EA THX FOR MAKING ME CRY EVERY TIME AFTER A MATCH!!
    yesterday it was arround 23 o clock in the netherlands i played 2 games online season on fut. And 1 game on craft. I wonn all of them but lost connection after the game. Today after work i playes again 7games and first it was oke but the last 4 games i lost connectiom AGAAAIN after the match it was around 21 o clock in the netherlands. It is very frustrating
  • ID: ArcadeBR
    Platform: PC
    FUT mode: Offline Tournament
    Time of DC: Sep 26th around 18:20 (GMT-03:00)
  • worst service from EA
  • I do not understand how the problem is getting so far. The game came out these week and this problem is affecting many costumers but no one from EA have said a real solution. In my opinion they are not facing the problem at all. We are all losing time and money with this.
  • roberttadcaster
    I do not understand how the problem is getting so far. The game came out these week and this problem is affecting many costumers but no one from EA have said a real solution. In my opinion they are not facing the problem at all. We are all losing time and money with this.

• How long does it take for all the replays to run through and end the match?
  • PSN: Kingpin342
    Platform: ps4
    Specific FUT mode: offline seasons (happening everytime after matches in other modes too. So frustrating)
    Time of disconnect: +/- 14:50 (GMT +2) (already have 5 disconnections)
  • It kept repeating the replays and at about the fourth time I clicked x
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    PSN: SAFC96
    Specific FUT mode: Online Seasons
    Time of Disconnect: 22:34 GMT
    That's 1 out of 6 losses on my record that are actually legitimate losses now, and my pass accuracy has dropped to 66% average now and falling every time I DC.
    Getting absolutely pathetic now.
  • JosephUrquhart
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    GT/PSN/ID: josephUrquhart
    Platform: ps4
    Specific FUT mode: Fut Draft mode.
    Time of disconnect: latest; 22:30 (GMT +0) been within last two days.

Spent around 15 GPB on FIFA points to play this mode and around 4 or 5 times I have been on a win streak or just won my first game and after the game it would say problem. Very frustrating after I have just spent my hard earned money into this game mode!!! Also the last time it was on the first game and didn't even give me anything even though I won 4-2!
  • And it didn't work
  • GT/PSN/ID: NoahSwagx
    Specific FUT mode: Online Division 10
    Time of disconnect*: 23:35 AM

The Netherlands, Europa ( 23:35 )
  • PSN: Satchyy
    Specific FUT mode: FUT Draft & Online Seasons
    Time of disconnect: 26th Sep, 10pm UK time

Happened twice on this account and again on another account, hugely frustrating as I am really enjoying the game and getting losses on my record which should be wins
  • PSN: Lunde67
    playform: PS4
    Specifik FUT mode: Online seasons
    Time of disconnect: 11:32 pm it has happened 8 other times but only got this one because i thought it was my internet:(
  • The Fact that there not keeping us updated just shows there doing nothing to resolve the problem
  • MattyJacko94
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    The saddest thing about all this is just look how many people have made forum accounts just to complain about this...
  • GT/PSN/ID:phudeck
    Platform:PS4
    Specific FUT mode:BOTH
    Time of disconnect*:AFTER EVERY MATCH
  • PSN: matty17100
    Specific FUT mode: Online and Offline Seasons
    Time of disconnect: 26th September, 22:45 GMT 0
This discussion has been closed.