The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 16 Starhead Thread

Comments

• PedroMarcosFR
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2015
    I just don't know why they wouldn't also scan teams after the summer transfer window, so the new signings also got a real face with a patch/update.

But with the new BPL signings we at least know we'll get them in FIFA17... The other major leagues like Germany, Spain and Italy are actually more worrying.
  • MuriloCr$
    59 posts Park Captain
    That's why I love mods.
    14dhmh2.png
  • when will be a Exel list with all players with real faces?:D:D:D Ricooo we need your help
  • Salazar77
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mihairoo wrote: »
    when will be a Exel list with all players with real faces?:D:D:D Ricooo we need your help

You have everything here..no need for excel sofifa.com/players?hl=en-GB&tp=all&hc=0&sort=asc&column=oa
  • Ses043
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    The amount of new faces this year is ridiculusly bad. So many talents and top players generic ffs. EA is such a **** company when it comes to this stuff. Careers aren't really something I like playing anymore because there's only a selective group of talents you can use and to be honest, playing a career outside of the BPL is pretty much useless anyways, because the lack of player faces in those is honestly one big fat joke.
  • Salazar77
    MuriloCr$ wrote: »
    That's why I love mods.
    14dhmh2.png

Wow..is it hard to install mods? or is like replace a file and its done?
  • MuriloCr$
    59 posts Park Captain
    It's pretty easy, the disappointing thing is to see so great young and 80+ players without faces and the fact that it is not possible to do this replacement in other plataforms. EA must allow mods for consoles or even insert edited faces in DLC's.
  • Mihairoo wrote: »
    when will be a Exel list with all players with real faces?:D:D:D Ricooo we need your help

It's coming but it will be a few days before it's ready.
  • Pls can anyone confirm for me if Zelalem is in game pls...thanks
  • t-baba wrote: »
    Pls can anyone confirm for me if Zelalem is in game pls...thanks

He's not, hopefully he'll be back at Arsenal in January though.
  • t-baba wrote: »
    Pls can anyone confirm for me if Zelalem is in game pls...thanks

He's not, hopefully he'll be back at Arsenal in January though.

Don't worry! He will probably be called by the US National Team before january
  • BRUTAL89
    67 posts Park Captain
    Another idea that could make it easier for your favorite player has face. Give the option of entering the game face it in the database. You choose your favorite player at the entrance of FIFA 17 and uploads the GameFace, if generic.

#Fifa17
  • styles_fc
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think my favourite new scan is Pelle. The accuracy there is unreal (probably because he's a guy that never had a hair out of place IRL) lol. Loving the Southampton scan, along with West Ham. Zaha is a very good addition too!

My UT is currently full of starheads that are new (or ones I haven't used before in Fifa). Consisting of: McCarthy, Galloway, Diame, Loftus-Cheek, Ibe, Boyd.. and looking at other newbies. Looking forward to using players like C.Wilson, Ritchie and Deeney!
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Someone knows the exact date of the faces update? I am a fool I know, but I still have a drop of hope.
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    LOL

Someone is deleting posts! If only EA was so good making costums like it is deleting posts...
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neymar shaved his hair off, wonder if he gets updated for Fifa 23?
  • Steph3998
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    RedDevil wrote: »
    Neymar shaved his hair off, wonder if he gets updated for Fifa 23?

Nah man definitly FIFA 28 ;):joy:
  • Salazar77 wrote: »

You have everything here..no need for excel sofifa.com/players?hl=en-GB&tp=all&hc=0&sort=asc&column=oa
    thanks!!!
  • Rico! wrote: »

It's coming but it will be a few days before it's ready.
    ok,we wait,thanks for your efort!
  • Alastair
    10123 posts Moderator
    Someone knows the exact date of the faces update? I am a fool I know, but I still have a drop of hope.

From memory I don't think EA announced an exact date in advance last year they just released the patch, just like with any other patch. I think it was in the same patch as gameplay/bug fixes as well.
  • Steph3998
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just buy a PS4 and OMG the graphics are absolutely beautiful, we can see every details on players, I am sad we don't more real faces :'(
  • Smalldini
    54 posts Park Captain
    Will the update work with current Career Mode saves? I can't remember if it did or not last year.
  • RollsReus
    1447 posts Professional
    Smalldini wrote: »
    Will the update work with current Career Mode saves? I can't remember if it did or not last year.
    Nah, man. Bit unfortunate, but a situation I don't mind being in. :)
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    Just saying...............

CP29GPdWcAApXU0.jpg:large
  • Smalldini
    54 posts Park Captain
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Nah, man. Bit unfortunate, but a situation I don't mind being in. :)

Alright, thanks for letting me know.
  • Salazar77
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    I just buy a PS4 and OMG the graphics are absolutely beautiful, we can see every details on players, I am sad we don't more real faces :'(

Steph do you see any head bugs in Nathan Aké on loan in watford from chelsea...horrible bug..

2j47hua.jpg[/quote]

gampley view

vqmec0.jpg[/quote]
  • kmdoom_
    53 posts Park Captain
    Atletico, Bilbao, Valencia, Real, PSG, Lyon, Marseille (*), Monaco, Moenchengladbach update coming soon. Will probably be grouped in with the promoted teams.
  • Byebye
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kmdoom_ wrote: »
    Atletico, Bilbao, Valencia, Real, PSG, Lyon, Marseille (*), Monaco, Moenchengladbach update coming soon. Will probably be grouped in with the promoted teams.

Njie for Spurs must have good chance of being added if Lyon were scanned??
    He was a breakthrough star for them last season same goes for martial & Monaco
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    kmdoom_ wrote: »

Says who?
  • kmdoom_ wrote: »

Are you serious?
This discussion has been closed.