GT/PSN/ID: TomTheTom
    Platform: PS4
    Specific FUT mode: online seasons
    Time of disconnect*: 12-1pm BST
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GT/PSN/ID: barax251
    Platform: ps4
    Specific FUT mode: season, tournament, friendly......
    Time of disconnect*: whenever I play, %90 of the matches
  • Guy's, if they don't make official communication, let's do this for them : Use #FUTisBroken on Twitter...
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ju6142 wrote: »
    Guy's, if they don't make official communication, let's do this for them : Use #FUTisBroken on Twitter...

Use it on Facebook too. Someone needs to make a petition or something because it's getting pathetic.

• GT/PSN/ID: average_george
    Platform:PS4
    Specific FUT mode:Online Seasons/Online Friendlies/Offline Tournament
    Time of disconnect*: 21:05 ACST (Australian Central Standard Time)

Has occurred 6 times today and I'm not able to receive coins, MUST BE FIXED....
  • Werknemer
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA come with a update ffs.
  • GT/PSN/ID: Sinbarca
    Platform: PC
    Specific FUT mode: season, tournament, 8/10 matches are disconectet after final whistle....
  • Armand-Kenpachi
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    PSN: Armand-Kenpachi
    Specific FUT mode: FUT Draft and FUT Online Seasons
    Time of disconnect*: 14:10 25-09-2015 GMT+1 (The Netherlands)

I have paid 300 FIFA points for this, REAL MONEY. And the EA server kicks me out after the final whistle. It's annoying if it happens in Online Seasons but in FUT Draft?! Hell no, I PAID MONEY FOR THIS MATCH.

Refund my 300 FIFA points please!! I even recorded it on youtube!

Evidence:
    Post edited by Armand-Kenpachi on
  • YoshuaMessi
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    PSN: Yosh070
    Platform: Ps4
    Time of disconnect: 11:30 GMT+1 ( 25-9-15) And before that time but forgot the exact time

Specific fut mode: Online tournament, Online season, Fut draft, offline tournament,

i played 12 games so far, i won 9 but i got 7 DNF's so they counted as losses.

So my record looks really bad now. 3-1-7, And i lost my free fut draft token,

:(
  • PSN: tosuncan
    Specific FUT mode: season, tournament, draft
    Time of disconnect*: since 22'nd of september. %90 of the matches
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    PSN: edwinstree
    Specific FUT mode: Online Seasons
    Time of disconnect*: 1:40pm GMT

(It's just happened again 2 matches later, playing against a friend) please sort it out. I have 2 losses on my record now.

Had another one now, 9:10pm GMT, again in play a friend.
    Post edited by edwinstree on
  • PSN: SalzaKrasic
    Time of disconnect: The last were (2.12 PM, 2.38 PM 25/09/2015) (11.08 PM, 10.48 PM, 9.50PM 24/09/2015), but I've done 27 matches and 19 of these have been disconnected after the final whistle, but I don't remember precisely the time.
    (CEST) Roma
  • PSN: SEVAN01
    Specific FUT mode: online seasons
    Time of disconnect: every time since I have played the game 24 september around 15:00 ( GMT +1 Netherlands)

Please help me, my stats are now 4-1-9 in fut, but actually it is 9-2-3. I lose every match since yesterday and don't get the coins after the machtes and maybe the most important thing: my coin multiplier is very low by this bug. :(

• Name: FordL09
    Specific FUT mode: Online seasons
    Time of disconnect: Sporadic, can basically happen at any time. Was happening yesterday all day and has happened to me twice today.

I now have 9 losses on my record when only about 5 of them are actual losses. The other six games I won but after the end highlights I have been getting a disconnect error. Pretty annoying as it has wasted players contracts, made my record look horrible and now I have to suffer from a DNF modifier.

You can see the disconnects happen on my past broadcasts that I have cut and put on youtube.

I guess there isn't anyway EA can retract these losses and give me my coins that I should have?
  • FoDale
    56 posts Park Captain
    We should do something.. looks like they dont give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Its happening literally every game for me now.. non stop.. Im gonna spam the forum with new threads until i get an official response..
  • dfang
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    PSN: dfangisthebest
    Specific FUT mode: Online seasons, FUT draft offline & online, and Offline tournments
    Time of disconnect: From when I got the game in the afternoon of 24/9 in Australia till my last match of 7:05pm AEST. Always after the match when I win. Spent one draft token offline and 15k coins on one online draft. I have also lost 2 online matches and 3 offline tournment matches. My dnf is ruined and I lost many coins.
    Post edited by dfang on
  • GT/PSN/ID: CH3N3RZ_10
    Specific FUT mode: Single Player Tournament
    Time of disconnect*: 24/09/2015 8.10, 8.30, 8.50 GMT (Roughly)
  • dacesulfa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    PSN: dacesulfa
    Specific FUT mode: online tournament and FUT draft
    Time of disconnect: last one 2:30/2:40 pm (Spain time)

It will be wonderful if you can refill my coins, at least, to play FUT Draft again, since we need 15.000 for a token to play again.

Thank you.
    Greetings
  • FoDale
    56 posts Park Captain
    and they only reply to problems about Fifa POINTS on twitter.. haha $$$
  • ID: tadzik713
    Time of disconnect*: 25/09,about 14:30-14:45.

Won the game 2:1 and it disconnected me. Yesterday it happened to me 3 times around 15-17 hour.
  • greenhasu
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    I have lost draft token and 15000 coins due to these disonnects, also coin deduction after match since system assumes that I have left matches

GT/PSN/ID: greenhasu
    Platform:PC
    Specific FUT mode: FUT DRAFT online, FUT seasons online
    Time of disconnect*: 00:30 am UTC+00:00 24 September till now(issue hasn't been fixed) got about 6-7 disconnects out of 28 games

I have created a topic as well:
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fifa-16-FUT-Draft-bug-disconnects-from-FUT-after-won-match/td-p/4805367
  • GT/PSN/ID: myRisk-Boss
    Specific FUT mode: online season & offline tournament
    Time of disconnect*: Played only once online, 25/09 about 15:00
  • Pjetrov
    56 posts Park Captain
    PSN: Pjetrov1
    Specific FUT mode: online seasons and fut draft online thus losing my free draft token :(
    Time of disconnect: almost every game I've played since yesterday.
  • GT/PSN/ID: lekjaer
    Platform:PS4
    Specific FUT mode: FUT Online Season, FUT Draft and i think anything else as well.
    Time of disconnect*: Every match - last was right now 25/9 15.00 danish time
  • RABmeck
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    They've disable (maybe only for me maybe not) the possibility of contacting EAhelp by chat ... so i cant even talk to tech support about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anymore :neutral:

Posted twice on this forum already and did pm ROB.

But still ... EA pretends that this issue doesnt exist and keeps sending people to EAhelp -_-.
  • Scottdm84
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PSN : Scottdm84
    Platform : Ps4
    Specific : online offline fut draft ALL OF IT
    Lost coins, draft tokens and poor record because of this, Shocking!
  • PSN: TJPearson
    Mode: FUT Draft/Online season/Offline tournements
    Time of Dc: Fut draft aprox 1pm-2pm GMT 24/09/2015, I have played about 20 games and all but 4 have dc

Ps. I would appreciate being reimbursed a fut draft token, i won the first match 5-0 (which you could see on the r3 button and my activites) and after the whistle it dc and gave me a loss. Thank you for taking a concern in the problem as if very frustrating, hopefully you can come up with a fix very soon.
  • PSN: RossReBorn
    Specific Mode: Fifa Ultimate Team
    Time of Disconnect: (I didn't write down the times i disconnected, but it was all of my games through 24Th September around 2PM too 4PM)
    I have lost almost all my contracts so I can't even test if this is working... what will happen when i give this information? Will my UT be reset? Or what?
  • ERKelly
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GT/PSN/ID: ERKelly
    Specific FUT mode: ut online season
    Time of disconnect*: 2pm uk

won 5-1 should have won division 10, lost connection and counted as a lost.
This discussion has been closed.