PS4 or Xbox One for Fifa 16?

Rinzler
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Ok so I'm thinking of getting one of the two consoles for the fifa 16. But i got mixed reviews for both, eg PS4 networks/connections/online games, + search market is always buggy and laggy,player prices are always more expensive compared to xbox but I really like PS4 coz I think the graphics are better? and I like the ps4 controller more than the xbox one

For the xbox one i heard the market is more stable, network connection is better since it is microsoft, you also get to play with legends, but bulky controller, i think you get it with the kinect as well, more variety of games and better applications such as youtube,netflix, etc

So i'd want your opinion on it, like which console you have and why you think it's better , or why you wish you didnt buy xbox one/ps4 (if applicable)

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    5191 posts Big Money Move
    Legends!!!!
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    if you want better exclusives like legends etc than pick xbox, for better games better entertainment etc ps4
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Xbox without a doubt.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    I did the way PS4 to X1 last december. no regretted at all.

I only play FIFA. No graphics difference. I tried both console in a 60inch 4k tele.

the difference is the EA treatment, they "look after for xbox" first than ps, just look the market.

Legends: I'v neve bored with. BUT, after you use them, its so cool. atm while everyone is waiting for tots, im waiting for prices goes down to finish my full legend squad. They are class.

I just made a thread few min ago about> Xbox1 controller to play fifa its way smooth after u get used, the accuracy to skill its amazing, seems the x1 controller was made for fifa. SERIOUS.

EA Access, you will get fifa before the others. FPS discount.

EA acess again: free games, I just paid for fifa but i have 4 games atm, all downloaded using ea access. (full games) ex: madden and UFC (i dont play tho)

Xbox LIVE: Service miles ahead compared with PSN . IMO and for my experience so far.

Its better sony open their eyes.

• Marleigh
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    PS4 has plenty of entertainment apps, Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Film, Iplayer, Spotify. No idea why you think it doesn't have those things.

Neither console has great exclusive games at present.

Xbox has EA Access and Legends which PS4 have, so if you are mainly interested in FIFA it's probably the better buy, but the PS4 is the more powerful machine.
  • Mathyou
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    XBOX
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Marleigh wrote: »
    PS4 has plenty of entertainment apps, Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Film, Iplayer, Spotify. No idea why you think it doesn't have those things.

Neither console has great exclusive games at present.

Xbox has EA Access and Legends which PS4 have, so if you are mainly interested in FIFA it's probably the better buy, but the PS4 is the more powerful machine.

well, not true. ps has atm bloodborne and TLOU. xbox cant give any competition when it comes to sony and exclusive games
    not even talking about the next coming exclusives like GOW3 remastered and uncharted 4
  • Haggerty28
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I switched from XB1 to PS4 not regretted it, controller is much better and for legends I've never been able to afford them anyway
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    PESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :open_mouth:
  • tyler
    1373 posts Professional
    xbox for legends
  • sxckarma wrote: »

RT.

I'd rather buy a GameCube and play the 2002 WC game than be excited for 16.
  • hanskristian10
    83 posts Park Captain
    Easy choice for FIFA - Xbox One
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    im very satisfied with my ps4 so can only recommend it
  • RACharlsie
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IMO you'll only like the console your most comfortable with, I've always been on Playstation from PS1, I've bought a XB1 for exclusive reasons (Titanfall, Halo etc) but hardly ever play on it as I prefer playing on the PS. On the other hand if lets say you'd only play FIFA then it comes down to do you want to play with legends? Ea access etc.

Even though people with argue but IMO PS4 is the all round better console I've found from using both, plus with Uncharted 4 coming out and already good exclusives out like TLOU and Bloodbourne it's a big bonus. I've also felt the PS is quicker and more graphically advanced (which doesn't concern FIFA), but that's just me.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    legends is pointless, unless your assossiatted with cs, and or purchasing of coins you wont get any legends so its not worthy.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Xbox ofc.
  • Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For fifa xbox.
  • Deeenilo
    1201 posts Professional
    sxckarma wrote: »

RT.

I'd rather buy a GameCube and play the 2002 WC game than be excited for 16.

this, or a sega saturn with virtua striker :D

• RadioShaq
    15095 posts Moderator
    If all you want is fifa then xbox. Pretty sure graphics for fifa are the same but ps4 has the better hardware so some games are better on ps4. You can search the net for the lists. Exclusives are really up to you.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    No brainer XBOX for pretty much everything but above all for the quality of players ( gamers), the difference in quality is enormous, premier league : championship type of comparison . I've played a bit of ps4 at my m8s whose in division 1 but it's equivalent to division 5 on xbox.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    I don't have connection/network/online problems with PS4, probably exaggerated by some people. Don't know about search market problems as I bought all my players on the web-app before I sold the game.

I'd go with PS4.
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Xbox, they are the same console, so if you play only fifa xbox is the best bet as prices are cheaper and because of Legends
  • Jim
    1375 posts Professional
    I've got both and the difference is minimal. I'd recommend making your decision based on:
    1. What do most of your friends use? Or what are they planning on getting?
    2. Try the exclusives. Don't take other people's opinions, it'd be stupid to purchase a console because people TOLD you Bloodborne was great (I think it is, but others don't).
    3. If FIFA is your biggest criteria, then I'd recommend Xbox. Even if you don't use Legends, their presence in the Xbox market means that all the other top players are cheaper. But you may want to wait till Legends are announced for FIFA 16. I think the original exclusive deal was only two years, so they may be on both consoles next year, or neither.
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    PS4 anyday.. the machine overall is much than xb1 plus all games run on 1080p on ps4, fifa runs on 900p on xb1
  • Edu
    6659 posts Big Money Move
    XBOX ONE. Better market and legends.
    i changed form PS3 to XBOX ONE last year the only problem is find Bronze and silver games.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Also don't buy it just for legends, that's ridiculous (even if you can afford them). Also don't buy whatever your friends are having, you're not a sheep, get the console you really want yourself.
  • Jim
    1375 posts Professional
    Also don't buy it just for legends, that's ridiculous (even if you can afford them). Also don't buy whatever your friends are having, you're not a sheep, get the console you really want yourself.

You realize that Legends are the reason prices for non-Legends are always cheaper on Xbox, right? It affects all the most in demand players in the market.

And having the same console as your friends means you can play all kinds of games online with friends, instead of strangers. You're not a "sheep" if you enjoy playing with friends.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Jim wrote: »

You realize that Legends are the reason prices for non-Legends are always cheaper on Xbox, right? It affects all the most in demand players in the market.

And having the same console as your friends means you can play all kinds of games online with friends, instead of strangers. You're not a "sheep" if you enjoy playing with friends.

You realise that XBOX prices were cheaper than PS before legends as well right?

You're not a sheep if you enjoy playing with your friends no, but you are a sheep if you buy whatever your friends buy, even if you prefer something else.
  • Richard
    11442 posts Has That Special Something
    Nintendo Wii imo.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    You prefer the ps4 controller more so just get it.

Unless all your friend are on x1 or you really REALLY want legends.