206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @krissufc you ready?
  • krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @krissufc you ready?
    5 mins
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Martijnenbrecht. Just seen you have 2 teams. I will be on soon, not sure what time tho before 11pm uk
    can't play today anyway, just give me some times :)

I usually get on around 7pm, and early mornings sometimes around 10am
  • BangBruvsGaming
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just wanted to address the recent hatred of my USA team and hopefully get some feedback on what I need changed on my team to be more "realistic". Since I got accused of using "all the fastest players" I wanted to post my starting 11 (first image) with some explanations of players, and the team that I would consider of the "fastest players" and show that my team is very different from that. If you guys think my current team is unreasonable please let me know and I will gladly change it as I don't feel like people crying after every time I play against them. I am not trying to start an argument or prove myself, but genuinely want feedback so I can change the team to please others and the format of the tournament.

Current Team:
    b8b8c5c5e72f775ccf98cb9b49fb768f.jpg
    *I replace Omar or Besler with NIF Opara if I am up against a team with pacey strikers (example from my last game would be Chicharito/Vela).
    *Zardes is one of my favorite players as I live 30 minutes from the LA Galaxy stadium, and I like to use him on FUT. Sure, he is 83 pace, but I don't see this as a huge problem. He also recently started getting some caps.
    *Gatt is the only right winger with 4 star skills which is why I chose to go with him. I also use to play against his youth team when I was younger, which made me want to play with him even more. This is probably the only player I could see being a "problem" on this USA team, but he does have a few caps for USA and isn't completely unreasonable in my opinion.
    *Yes, I have brought on Hurtado as a sub before, but have never started him. He is a USA player and I don't see a massive problem with this considering the rest of my team. If I do bring him in, it's towards the very end if Zardes is tired/injured.
    *Yedlin might be a pacey player, but if people complain about players like him, then I am going to start complaining about people like Mexico using Hernandez.

"Fastest Players" Team (compared to my squad, which is very different):
    1ed15a5a1e6ca12b5dedc68af82bce59.jpg
    *Yes, I have a couple of these players, but my reasons are stated above. This squad is much pacier than the team I actually use.

If you guys think there are players in my current team (first image), that are unreasonable to use, please let me know and explain why. It was only one team that complained about it, which is why I would like to know if I am being inconsiderate and disrespectful for my team choices. Thanks!
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    edited April 2015
    A TALE OF TWO GAMES

In the first match my Albania strikers couldn't miss, everything went in. Really disappointed in the 2nd match conceded 2 goals in the first 10minutes and left myself far to much to do, the keeper let in a really dodgy 1st goal in the 2nd match. Enjoyable games though gg @krissufc. M.Basha injury was a massive loss in the 2nd match after getting injured in the first I just couldn't control any play in the centre, will be a big loss for my next game too!

Albania 5 - 0 Romania
    Goals: (B.Berisha 9', 44', 47', 67', Rama 57')
    Motm: Besart Berisha (ALB)
    Injuries: M.Basha

FIFA%2015%20FUT%20Friendly%20Seasons%20In%20Menus_12_zpsr01zu4dv.jpg

FIFA%2015%20FUT%20Friendly%20Seasons%20In%20Menus_9_zps9comm1if.jpg

FIFA%2015%20FUT%20Friendly%20Seasons%20In%20Menus_11_zpsj16qfynv.jpg

Romania 3 - 1 Albania
    Goals: (Rom: Torje 3', Pantilii 9', Grigore 40', Alb: B.Berisha 34')
    Motm: D.Grigore (ROM)
    Injuries: Abrashi, B.Berisha (ALB)

FIFA%2015%20FUT%20Friendly%20Seasons%20In%20Menus_8_zpsvfw3mthe.jpg

2rdjhcj.jpg

FIFA%2015%20FUT%20Friendly%20Seasons%20In%20Menus_7_zpsrwpcbyfi.jpg
    Post edited by GeorgeyBoy93 on
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    Nothing wrong with ur team @BangBruvsGaming ,

You would still be well within your rights to use the second team, even if it is pace whoreish.
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something

Nothing wrong with your team mate, he probably isn't really angry at you at all more at the game itself. I've been there.
  • krissufc
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A TALE OF TWO GAMES

In the first match my Albania strikers couldn't miss, everything went in. Really disappointed in the 2nd match conceded 2 goals in the first 10minutes and left myself far to much to do, the keeper let in a really dodgy 1st goal in the 2nd match. Enjoyable games though gg @krissufc. M.Basha injury was a massive loss in the 2nd match after getting injured in the first I just couldn't control any play in the centre, will be a big loss for my next game too!

Albania 5 - 0 Romania

Romania 3 - 1 Albania
    Goals: @krissufc will put up match events for 2nd game
    Injuries:
    Match events for the 2nd game
    2rdjhcj.jpg
    Well played,couldn't believe the first game not annoyed at losing but I am annoyed that my keeper didn't touch the ball once with his hands
  • Bob Loblaw
    @Simmo you around to play our second match?
  • See this is why im pissed people are quitting i could have picked mexico but it got taken so i got costa rica.but then tthen the mexicsn guys quits and i have to stick with.costa rica when i would love to change
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    See this is why im pissed people are quitting i could have picked mexico but it got taken so i got costa rica.but then tthen the mexicsn guys quits and i have to stick with.costa rica when i would love to change

I know how you feel mate
    At least Costa Rica is better than Hungary :joy:
    Would've loved Cameroon though
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    Question on injuries: Do gameweeks when you don't have a game count as 2 games rested, i.e. my player was injured in the last game of GW2, I have no games GW3, so will they be available GW4, also do official friendies count as gameweeks rested?
  • GeorgeyBoy93
    krissufc wrote: »
    A TALE OF TWO GAMES

Albania 5 - 0 Romania

Romania 3 - 1 Albania
    Goals: @krissufc will put up match events for 2nd game
    Injuries:
    Match events for the 2nd game
    2rdjhcj.jpg
    Well played,couldn't believe the first game not annoyed at losing but I am annoyed that my keeper didn't touch the ball once with his hands

That last game may help you in terms of the table in the future. My star striker is out.
  • Manda1997 wrote: »
    See this is why im pissed people are quitting i could have picked mexico but it got taken so i got costa rica.but then tthen the mexicsn guys quits and i have to stick with.costa rica when i would love to change

I know how you feel mate

Hungray are ok they haave slazi and dzudak
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manda1997 wrote: »

I know how you feel mate

And only 1 CAM/CM/CDM, 2 LBs, no right backs, 6 GKs, 5 Strikers, 1 LM/LW and 2 RM/RWs :lol:

I thank god I haven't got any injuries because I'd have to play a GK
  • Manda1997 wrote: »
    Manda1997 wrote: »

I know how you feel mate

And only 1 CAM/CM/CDM, 2 LBs, no right backs, 6 GKs, 5 Strikers, 1 LM/LW and 2 RM/RWs :lol:

I thank god I haven't got any injuries because I'd have to play a GK

Swap teams ;)
  • Low Ki
    11744 posts Has That Special Something
    Is Cameroon still available? Took a look at my club and I've got most of the good ones in there and while the midfield is pretty poor outside of Song I'm down to have fun with it.
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Is Cameroon still available? Took a look at my club and I've got most of the good ones in there and while the midfield is pretty poor outside of Song I'm down to have fun with it.
    @Low Ki As far as I'm aware, Cameroon is still available. Please fill out this form: :)

- Your console ID/GT:
    - Confirmation of whether you have read the rules and agree:
    - Nation:
  • Low Ki
    Chow wrote: »
    @Low Ki As far as I'm aware, Cameroon is still available. Please fill out this form: :)

- Your console ID/GT:
    - Confirmation of whether you have read the rules and agree:
    - Nation:

- Your console ID/GT: tlamx086
    - Confirmation of whether you have read the rules and agree: I have read the rules and agree to adhere by them.
    - Nation: Cameroon

Looks like I'll need to buy Kameni :lol: , the UP'ed silver winger and IF Eto'o but I already have the best of the rest.
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Really good to see UEFA moving so smoothly and no games lagging behind, thanks guys. Appreciate you lot making it easier for me by getting the games done and on time!

As for CAF, while its been slow, and I can only apologise on behalf of the few idiots that have signed up to the tournament and gone missing, it is however in good state and I've only had to issue default wins for one fixture of GW1. I feared I may have to issue 2 or 3 default wins out. Thanks again to those who are active. The default wins in the CAF are as follows:

- Senegal 3 - 0 Gabon
    - Gabon 0 - 3 Senegal

The fixture between Cameroon and Algeria will be given an extended deadline. I wont set a date for it, just get in done as soon as possible

A friendly reminder that the deadline for GW2 in approaching, the following fixtures need to be played before Tuesday 23:59, please don't forget. If you cant get the games done for some reason, pm me and we can sort it, otherwise I will assume there hasn't been an effort to play the games and make decisions accordingly.

outstanding GW2 fixtures:

South Africa @Tesco - Nigeria @GTM_88 (Home & Away)

Cameroon @Low Ki - @TWS001 Morocco (Home & Away)

Gabon @iReboundz - @Wolffy439 Guinea (Home & Away)

Algeria @killaree@Lunty Senegal (Home & Away)

The match between Cameroon and Morocco will also be given extra time to play the fixture. So, no rush for the new coming Cameroon manager :)

Goalscorers and tables will be updated when I wake up
  • BangBruvsGaming
    Appreciate the responses guys, I didn't think I was in the wrong, but just wanted to confirm.

Just wanna give shout out to all of you running this tourney, and apologize for the drama earlier with my match. I don't think everyone realizes how much time you guys are taking out of your own time to get this thing running smoothly. Hell, when we do our weekly one day tourneys it's a lot of work for us and Chow does 10x more than we do on tourney days. This has goal scorers, suspensions, etc., and tons of matches on top of that. You guys are awesome for setting this up, and hope this can continue to run as smoothly as it has been. Two thumbs up to you all.
  • Low Ki
    OK got my team ready, will add TWS001 and hopefully we can get this match out of the way ASAP. Will be going in blind since I've never used the team before :lol:

BTW the glitched card that isn't appearing is Ngolok from the Belgian league. Am I allowed to super sub Aboubakar in for him?
    6QTWpif.jpg
  • BangBruvsGaming
    OK got my team ready, will add TWS001 and hopefully we can get this match out of the way ASAP. Will be going in blind since I've never used the team before :lol:

BTW the glitched card that isn't appearing is Ngolok from the Belgian league. Am I allowed to super sub Aboubakar in for him?
    6QTWpif.jpg

That LM tho..

• JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move

6QTWpif.jpg

I would use Matip instead of Chedjou...

• Low Ki
    ^ Matip's on my bench.

6QTWpif.jpg

That LM tho..

Appears on console but not on web app. It's Olinga who's Cameroonian. It's a tricky country as outside of Song there's is literally no midfield. Was tempted to play Bedimo there but opted to stick with a solid back 4 to make up for the subpar mids.
  • Bob Loblaw
    @Simmo around?
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @G1NG3_R3B0RN You around this morning?
  • G1NG3_R3B0RN
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm not, sorry. Missus at work so I need look after the kids.
  • Martijnenbrecht
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm not, sorry. Missus at work so I need look after the kids.
    No problem
  • Xeque
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @yones_gamma11s Messaged you on PSN mate, can you play later tonight? - France
This discussion has been closed.