The Ultimate Targetman Guide

Comments

• KenLFC
    55 posts Park Captain
    @Dowls what formation is working so far for you ?
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    433 with the cam. The only instructions I use on my striker (de jong) is Stay Central and Target Man.
    It was only my first game, just though i'd share as it pulled me out of a rut.

The dream is to get Promes, Janmaat and Willem or w.e the LB is called from PSV.
    963b7c40a5cec01166054543ed73934d.jpg
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer the 4-3-3 default it worked a treat last year.
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Aduriz now has 11 goals in 5 games. 1 assist only though. Having some problems with Wingers. Raul Garcia has 4 in 5.
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Subbed IF Luuk de Jong on twice and twice he saved my **** with a goal. Such a great fun, cheap player
  • xciljw
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Subbed IF Luuk de Jong on twice and twice he saved my **** with a goal. Such a great fun, cheap player

Plays for a nice club too. :wink:
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    @xciljw Indeed he does. I collect all PSV players anyway ;)
  • Slawter
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    Packed him, used him for a couple games but he's just not agile enough for me.
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Slawter wrote: »

@Slawter Too bad though. But how's Nando for you?
  • Slawter

He wasn't very good. :D Same problem as with de Jong.
    Al soma though
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain

Al soma though

Al Soma is just a cheap Ibra I think. He just needs to move to a European league
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero

Al soma though

Al Soma is just a cheap Ibra I think. He just needs to move to a European league

Hey blitzers, have you got the game already?
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Aias87 wrote: »

Al soma though

Hey blitzers, have you got the game already?

@Aias87 I moved to the US for 2 days
  • Aias87
    edited September 2015

Are you capable of maybe screenshotting something for me? I'm very curious to the looks of three players, Nouri, Cerny & Lisandro Lopez (the internacional one). Don't neccesarily have to be FUT screenshots, could be H2H. Mostly interested in the boots & long/short sleeves :).
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain

Are you capable of maybe screenshotting something for me? I'm very curious to the looks of three players, Nouri, Cerny & Lisandro Lopez (the internacional one). Don't neccesarily have to be FUT screenshots, could be H2H. Mostly interested in the boots & long/short sleeves :).

@Aias87 Sure mate, just give me some time.
  • Aias87

@Aias87 Sure mate, just give me some time.

Ahh man, you're the best! I'm a geek for apearances in FUT. I'm on holiday in Greece, running the webapp on the slowest connection ever. Building my starter team!
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    @Aias87 I'll be taking the pictures with my phone as I can't be arsed to screenshot though
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    @BlitzersNL if you had troubles with wingers, try 4-3-2-1 formation with aduriz in front and lf and rf on both sides.

They can better cooperate for you and with target man in there you might be able to create more chances and use them more
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    @Aias87

Nouri
    cI4lKbU.jpg?1

Cerny
    i7kjQO1.jpg?1

Lisandro
    J0fvrVn.jpg?1
  • deni_saintp
    990 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    German Denis is good
  • Aias87

Brilliant mate! You're the best. Nouri looks like a 35 year old lol. But Lisandro Lopez looks like a bad-****. If you'd want to take one more, I'd ask for Haris Medunjanin. If not, no problem. Thanks a lot.
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain

Brilliant mate! You're the best. Nouri looks like a 35 year old lol. But Lisandro Lopez looks like a bad-****. If you'd want to take one more, I'd ask for Haris Medunjanin. If not, no problem. Thanks a lot.

@Aias87 6MrJmMv.jpg

• Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Benteke?
  • Aias87
    @BlitzersNL Thanks again!
  • deni_saintp
    990 posts Professional
    SWJh0li.png
    Does anyone play with him? Is he good?
  • Great job man, keep it up! Still waiting for Benteke and Mandzukic though, would be awsome if you could add them! :smiley:
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Great job man, keep it up! Still waiting for Benteke and Mandzukic though, would be awsome if you could add them! :smiley:

Benteke though, probably one of the more versatile strikers.

Will add mandzukic asap
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    b696187a391a822f4264e371f43e9c5e.gif

Still cant get over how good Luuk has been for me!
  • TheSuperDerek
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    For a cheap discard option Niles Peterson deserves a shot. Got him in my starter pack and he's been solid for me.
  • Slawter
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=UE6voxCRSYvQWmlwBrNd0OIj4oBf7UBemfdUd6NM3kU%3D&st=2015-09-23T18%3A38%3A32Z&se=2015-09-23T19%3A43%3A32Z&sp=r&__gda__=1443037412_f2a05b81e593810c2b79370896be1619