Pace CBs too favoured

Korthan
2407 posts Fans' Favourite
They outpace and outreact everyone you have upfront no matter how fast or how well-timed the pass. So the second I change to 'attacking' and pace **** opponent pings a long pass through to Ribery/Robben and score. The very MINUTE after I changed.

Too much favours defenders in FUT 15, all you need is fast players and backing off. Fatal flaw. Inferior players can exploit this to 'win'. Gamebreaker.

Comments

• Korthan
    This is why the Y button needs restored for 16, to help break these exploiters down. They are usually average players but they can defend very effectively by figuring out how to exploit FUT and the broken passing, ground through balls, short LBYs. So the game defends for them. They just back off, wait for the final move then pace abuse defender moves in and done.
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional
    Lol
  • Korthan
    Seriously, I was gonna post details about the two matches I just played but instead I'll go with the tl;dr version: FUT 15 is scripted garbage. And it's obvious too. I wish I had recorded the two matches I just played. 2 goal limit for me in both (I have long suspected this), the game assisted my opponent blatantly in both matches after I got to two goals. I won the first match 2-1 (should have been 5 at least) and in the second, I went 2-0 up and it went to 2-2. I quit after that, it was obvious how the game was helping the other guy.

In both games what was really going on was so obvious I was laughing. I think I'm done for this year. Not sure 16 is worth getting if this is still IN THE GAME.
  • Blackbird
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd rather have OP defenders than OP 93 pace attackers who appear world class despite having about 65 finishing.
  • Jfo88
    22623 posts Club Captain
    Serial complainer
    2cxxctd.jpg
  • keith210277
    1029 posts Professional
    The guy sure likes starting moaning threads!
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    The guy sure likes starting moaning threads!
    Does he have a valid point?

Van Aanholt and Abate are two of the best players in the game. They should cost 500K/600K like Messi/Ronaldo. :wink:
  • happyblue
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Korthan wrote: »
    They outpace and outreact everyone you have upfront no matter how fast or how well-timed the pass. So the second I change to 'attacking' and pace **** opponent pings a long pass through to Ribery/Robben and score. The very MINUTE after I changed.

Too much favours defenders in FUT 15, all you need is fast players and backing off. Fatal flaw. Inferior players can exploit this to 'win'. Gamebreaker.
    If there was good advice FUT15 players should embrace it would be to never complain and always be opportunistic for the full 90 +5 minutes of the game.
  • Korthan
    Blackbird wrote: »
    I'd rather have OP defenders than OP 93 pace attackers who appear world class despite having about 65 finishing.

Me too. Perhaps I didn't make my point about defenders in FUT 15 clear - they have been recovery boosted and also attackers can take two seconds to gather the ball or release a shot.

A couple of times, in non-laggy matches a few months ago, I even saw my strikers being inflicted with deliberate slowdown so the CBs could catch up. It was like they moved in semi-slow motion.

So the end result of this, added to all the other nerfs and boosts made in favour of defences this year, means extremely mediocre players who offer little or nothing in terms of midfield play and attacking, can grind their way to wins simply by exploiting the changes made in favour of defences. It rewards inferior players, a constant problem with this series over the years.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

• Korthan
    edited September 2015
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Serial complainer

Yeah...Frankenberry already tried that screenshot thing and it backfired, half the forum thought he was a **** for doing it. Also:

- you did not post a screenshot of all my posts which do not criticise the game.

- I post these threads to highlight problems with the game in the hope EA will fix them

- you didn't even attempt to address any of the points raised (as usual)

- you and people like you on here have two standard responses - one-line put-downs of the critic's ability OR the 'always complaining' schtick.

It is also increasingly apparent that you are now following me around the forum, often with futile attempts to embarrass me such as the one above. It's getting stalker-ish now. If you had my home address in real life I would seriously be in touch with the police by now.

If EA are paying you guys to do this then they are seriously not getting value for money. EA, pay me twice what you pay them and I will give you ten times the intellectual quality while defending this game on the forum.

• Jfo88
    22623 posts Club Captain
    Korthan wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Serial complainer

Yeah...Frankenberry already tried that screenshot thing and it backfired, half the forum thought he was a **** for doing it. Also:

- you did not post a screenshot of all my posts which do not criticise the game.

- I post these threads to highlight problems with the game in the hope EA will fix them

- you didn't even attempt to address any of the points raised (as usual)

- you and people like you on here have two standard responses - one-line put-downs of the critic's ability OR the 'always complaining' schtick.

It is also increasingly apparent that you are now following me around the forum, often with futile attempts to embarrass me such as the one above. It's getting stalker-ish now. If you had my home address in real life I would seriously be in touch with the police by now.

If EA are paying you guys to do this then they are seriously not getting value for money. EA, pay me twice what you pay them and I will give you ten times the intellectual quality while defending this game on the forum.

:joy: ok bud let's see some video clips of the game intentionally slowing your players down and boosting opposing cb to make you lose. You have no tangible evidence you just come in here blaming the game tht has already been out for an entire year what are you expecting to happen
  • Dtgodmage222
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Defenders defending properly oh my get bet3r slow down be more methodical
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sounds like the op wants defenders that he claims are exploiting nerfed so he can exploit the long through balls once again? Typical of today's Fifa player. Every year we have the same posts on the forums, how ppl aren't pleased with pace or the lack of it. How are ea ever going to please everyone? The simple fact is, no online game will ever be fully balanced because of exploits that can be exploited in the game mechanics and the better players will adjust better and therefore be more successful.

Stop whining about the game. Either learn how to adjust or play another mode