The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Starter Team

DRFCBOI
76 posts Park Captain
edited September 2015
How does that look?

Comments

• DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    qX6NT5J.png
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks solid to me
  • DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    Looks solid to me

Yeah I am hoping so I mean I could not afford anything too great, only managed to trade upto like 40k think that should be good enough to knock through the DIVS
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I used 4222 in draft and it felt great as a formation. Very solid defensively but good balance offensively too and the ST'S were constantly doing great runs.
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    Nice team, but kind of a waste spending that much on a GK and LB? I guess it doesn't matter since they are discard though :)

e: The size of the CBs could be annoying though. Perhaps use someone a little taller?
  • DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    Nice team, but kind of a waste spending that much on a GK and LB? I guess it doesn't matter since they are discard though :)

Well I figured if I like the team I will probably have it for 50 games plus and hopefully in that time there may be a little profit on them.

Was hoping the 4222 was good this year I likes it in fifa 15.
  • DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    Not too many cheap options at CB tbh, was thinking perrin but dunno I will take my chances heading doesnt look that over powering this year on what I have seen so far