Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Starter Team

DRFCBOI
76 posts Park Captain
edited September 2015
How does that look?

Comments

• DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    qX6NT5J.png
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks solid to me
  • DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    Looks solid to me

Yeah I am hoping so I mean I could not afford anything too great, only managed to trade upto like 40k think that should be good enough to knock through the DIVS
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I used 4222 in draft and it felt great as a formation. Very solid defensively but good balance offensively too and the ST'S were constantly doing great runs.
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    Nice team, but kind of a waste spending that much on a GK and LB? I guess it doesn't matter since they are discard though :)

e: The size of the CBs could be annoying though. Perhaps use someone a little taller?
  • DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    Nice team, but kind of a waste spending that much on a GK and LB? I guess it doesn't matter since they are discard though :)

Well I figured if I like the team I will probably have it for 50 games plus and hopefully in that time there may be a little profit on them.

Was hoping the 4222 was good this year I likes it in fifa 15.
  • DRFCBOI
    76 posts Park Captain
    Not too many cheap options at CB tbh, was thinking perrin but dunno I will take my chances heading doesnt look that over powering this year on what I have seen so far