A thread for people who like fifa 16.

13
cfc83
19 posts Ball Boy
Quite often fifa gets patched because complainers are more voiceiferous than the content majority. Their numerous complaints give a false general concensus to the devs. Basically, if you like fifa 16, then let it be known. Many of us don't want every header to go in, or for things to be too automated or players sticking out extra limbs to retrieve the ball. This game strikes a good balance, so here's hoping any changes are minimal, and not intended to make the game easier. Many of us, i'd guess a huge majority, approve of the direction of this game. People ought to give the game a chance.

Comments

  • Byebye
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This game is a quality step forward realism in gameplay & players movements are excellent
    To open up & stretch opposition is realistic & rewarding no more ping pong passing or simply sprinting through the entire team, you have got to "create" chances & battle through good Ai in the middle of the park, the defending & passing need concentration like never before & a clean sheet is sometimes as rewarding as a goal, EA stick to your guns because you're 100% on the right path
    The pun was "play beautiful" & that hits the nail on the head with Fifa 16,
    It's a cracking instalment and a huge step in the right direction
  • K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Im looking forward to seeing what people "like" about pro clubs in 16 as im reading its EXACTLY the same as 15 and be a pro on 15 had an extremely long list of issues.
  • Man0nf1r3
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good thread, we always seem to bash EA wen they mess up so fair i suppose they have to be credited wen theyve done something good, i already posted this on another thread but i suppose it fits here too:

    ive been playing this game now since saturday i only play offline and game speed set to slow so cant vouch for Ultimate Trash, Pro Clubs etc but for me its the best FIFA yet (gameplay wise), the build up play, able to play possesion football, no pace abuse due to improved defending.

    Passing has to be more thought out, not jus blind passing your way to goal, or beating 7 players everytime and scoring.

    You cant jus spin on the spot now u have to use the L2 sheild button to realistically protect the ball, its no longer a pick up and play game which is why a lot of people are going to dislike it but personally i hope they dont do any patches and spoil the game...

    There are stil some things which could be worked on, keepers at times can be a lil questionable for example, still think penalties need a complete revamp but all in all first impressions are good :smiley:
  • flcinusa
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ^same

    I mostly played Live Season games (every PL game before the weekend) and a heated series of contests online with my brother who (thankfully) wasnt a sprint spammer. Don't care about Pro Clubs, Ultimate Team or even Career mode. This version of FIFA (at least in the demo) is the right kind of change for me, no cheap goals, everything is earned the hard way
  • Boeruh
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm getting even more excited by reading this thread, great to see some positive comments. Most hate comments evolve around the game being too hard, but I like a challenge, so it's good to see that this Fifa is going to be challenging me again, since Fifa 14 and 15 were a little bit too easy.
  • eladlad
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    very good game. hope they won't patch it and chaenge the gameplay.
  • DrSahl
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can only speak from the demo, but thats the best in the series! more realistic play and a tactical sense is needed now, not just "pace, lob, shoot"

    But the younger gamers seems to be annoyed with this
  • Smalldini
    54 posts Park Captain
    I really like the gameplay, they just need to add some players to the game like Ronaldinho and Reece Oxford.
  • I SiR MartY I
    7356 posts Big Money Move
    K.Nasa wrote: »
    Im looking forward to seeing what people "like" about pro clubs in 16 as im reading its EXACTLY the same as 15 and be a pro on 15 had an extremely long list of issues.

    Nothing has really changed on Pro Clubs, 1-2 little changes here and there but its mainly a new look menu, new boots, new facial hair, new haircuts and a couple accomplishment changes but its nothing compared to what could have been done to the mode :(

  • gevans81
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The game is great, there is nothing quite like pulling the perfect manual through ball and slotting it away with a striker, such a rewarding experience.
  • Lillo86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noob kids will be the ruin of the Fifa series.
  • Messiahbrowny
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love the game this year.if they do patch it I can see the forum going into meltdown
  • FCP_Catalyst
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I mostly like it, but I must insist that the default settings should be more manual. Not even full manual, I'd settle for everything on Semi+Manual on through balls and lob passes.
  • FCP_Catalyst
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lillo86 wrote: »
    Noob kids will be the ruin of the Fifa series.

    What I don't understand is why they don't make FUT casual noob-central while making all other game modes more real football fan/hardcore gamer oriented.

    Youtubers don't help aswell, they're a bunch of dumb c**** for the most part, whose fanbase average age is 12. Spencer is the only one who I geniunely like.
  • flcinusa
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Or, a separate FIFA UT Edition, all arcadey. Leave the simulation for those of use who want it that way

    Like PES and ISS used to do
  • MikeM
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love the demo, so if the retail game is similar - then I'm happy. I think maybe "acceleration" could be increased a little, as you don't get the speed burst that makes players like Ronaldo and Martial really dangerous. Overall pace of the game is pretty much spot on.
  • A big high 5 to that man. Too many good fifa games have been ruined due to trying too bow to the moaners . For example last years demo the goalkeepers were great in the demo and it was rather difficult to score. Cue the moaning and all of a sudden keepers were ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and every long shot flew into the back of the net. In an attempt to feed the masses the game was virtually ruined. Stay strong EA do not speed up gameplay do not make it easier to get 5-5.score lines please. This week with ea access is the most fun I've had since fifa 10 bring on an unchanged game that rewards patience and learning
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    robbiela wrote: »
    A big high 5 to that man. Too many good fifa games have been ruined due to trying too bow to the moaners . For example last years demo the goalkeepers were great in the demo and it was rather difficult to score. Cue the moaning and all of a sudden keepers were ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and every long shot flew into the back of the net. In an attempt to feed the masses the game was virtually ruined. Stay strong EA do not speed up gameplay do not make it easier to get 5-5.score lines please. This week with ea access is the most fun I've had since fifa 10 bring on an unchanged game that rewards patience and learning

  • I'm actually looking forward to this FIFA. I liked the demo.
  • featherhall
    60 posts Park Captain
    The game is brilliant. 30+ games. Can't really fault it too much to be honest. Huge step up from 15 and also the beta.
  • Game is great
  • I liked the game so far, for me they only need to fix two thing. The goalkeeper on 1 on 1 situations, right now the goalkeeper is too overpowered and almost impossible to dribble, wich is unrealistic. And the second thing is the defenders that instantly stops and changes direction in minimum space after getting a cut or a skill dribble. But I really liked the pace of the game now and the passing finally works to build up your attacks.
  • Ribasx
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    eladlad wrote: »
    very good game. hope they won't patch it and chaenge the gameplay.

  • flcinusa
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played maybe 20 games, loving it, all the goals have gotten me off my seat. Won some, lost some hardest game I had was playing as PSG against Guingamp, and their keeper Lossl must have had a dozen saves denying Zlatan, Di Maria et al. time and time again. Took a David Luiz corner header to win a hard fought battle. Brilliant!
  • Byebye
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The 1 on 1 with the keepers is much better
    On 15 they simply just rushed out in straight lines making it easy to take it round them whereas on 16 they tend to be later off their line actually making it a lot hard & more realistic
    I've gone round the keeper twice on the trial both times with a one-two on the edge of the box & my very first touch nipping it around him to slot in an empty net both felt & looked spot on
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I usually watch more than 3 soccer matches every week. And I do realize the gameplay of this (demo) is the best soccer game in the world.
    Final game also good enough , I am loving it
  • Byebye wrote: »
    The 1 on 1 with the keepers is much better
    On 15 they simply just rushed out in straight lines making it easy to take it round them whereas on 16 they tend to be later off their line actually making it a lot hard & more realistic
    I've gone round the keeper twice on the trial both times with a one-two on the edge of the box & my very first touch nipping it around him to slot in an empty net both felt & looked spot on

    This is not realistic at all, Messi, Neymar or any other skilled player could easily dribble a keeper, I agree that in 15 the keeper was stupid and always rushed out but now he is overpowered.

  • Paton
    48 posts Park Captain
    cfc83 wrote: »
    Quite often fifa gets patched because complainers are more voiceiferous than the content majority. Their numerous complaints give a false general concensus to the devs. Basically, if you like fifa 16, then let it be known. Many of us don't want every header to go in, or for things to be too automated or players sticking out extra limbs to retrieve the ball. This game strikes a good balance, so here's hoping any changes are minimal, and not intended to make the game easier. Many of us, i'd guess a huge majority, approve of the direction of this game. People ought to give the game a chance.

    The battle begins! Does not patch this game EA, please, people who are crying dont know how to play football in real life. let the game for those who know how football works, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR CHILDREN.
  • nikolapfc89
    43 posts Park Captain
    I played 3 games online. Whole 3 kids try to played on feints (from defender to striker) and trying i dont know what, dribling, spining around etc. It looks very funny and reminds of fifa street. Other guy try only dropshot from long distance shots. He had about 20 shots, but no lucky. They coudnt do anything in those matches.
    Thats why this game is awesome! Game speed is perfect (even it could be little more slowly, but its ok), it need some patience, and creating actions, and finally there is midfield and defense. So when you see that kids are moaning, screaming, complain about game, you know its good FIFA. EA PLEASE DONT RUIN IT, KEEP IT REAL!
  • Joonlar
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA16 (demo) is the best FIFA I've ever played. It's much more deliberate and tactical and if you try to dribble through the entire team or make first time 180 through-balls all the time, it won't work and you'll be punished (hopefully this truth stands up in online..)

    The inertia is really good too as it now takes player's time to, for example, stop in a sprint and turn the opposite way. In old FIFA's player's being able to ice-skate along the pitch and stop on a dime whenever they please was the most unrealistic thing.

    EA absolutely deserve praise for what they've done with 16. And my mind is boggling right now that all these reviewers that praised past FIFA's are now lukewarm about the what is best FIFA yet, lol.

    Good thread.
Sign In or Register to comment.