FIFA 16 PRO CLUBS NEW FEATURE !

AmBlFarhan
82 posts Park Captain
edited September 2015
I am proud to present you guys with EA's newest feature in pro clubs .
1) NOTHING
2) NOTHING
3)NOTHING
4)NOTHING

5) And not only that . We Also Replaced THE NUMBER 15 WITH THE NUMBER 16 !!! WITH OUR NEWEST GAME ENGINE CALLED " NUMBER CHANGER" where we CHANGE THE NUMBER OF THE YEAR BY ONE EVERY YEAR !.

You Guys will have a blast PLAYING PRO CLUBS THIS YEAR TOO. BY TRYING OUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW .
OH AND WE CHANGED BACKGROUND COLOR OF MENU.

Comments

• LuquePL
    39 posts Park Captain
    Very sad.
    SIGN and SHARE PETITION GUYS ! www.ipetitions.com/petition/easports-fifaproclubs
  • emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't wait for number 3 feature!
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    emperior wrote: »
    Can't wait for number 3 feature!
    oh yea ! the number 3 feature as mentioned is one of our most exciting new addition this year. "NOTHING" where other games give a f*k about their customers and we don't give any f*k to what they say about a certain game mode that they enjoy so we don't add anything which results in "NOTHING" every year ! thanks to our hard working crew we are able to add that feature .

• Anthonyr475
    1000 posts Professional
    Very disappointed. There were some brilliant suggestions by the Fifa community on how to improve and keep pro clubs fresh earlier this year. The sad reality is though that UT is their main money maker. Everything else is a after thought.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Close thread please this is a lie.
  • K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    hasan09876 wrote: »

Whats new?
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I already knew that because I was invited to the beta, I was surprised when I played it and noticed nothing has changed because I was expecting things to change in Fifa 16 like many did. I also knew that if EA had a change of heart nothing would come in Fifa 16 as it's to late, it will be Fifa 17 now unfortunately.
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    K.Nasa wrote: »

Whats new?
    hes probably FUT player who doesn't understand anything.
  • KingBarca
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    AmBlFarhan wrote: »

Whats new?

90% of the players play FUT
    And the remaining 10% are for the players who just play Carreer and other stuff

Who is more important?
    And especially what Gamemode makes them 100s of Millions every year?

Exactly
    They are a business and not charity
    They abuse Ultimate Team as long as it is a cashcow and it grows with every year

And i just now played ~15 Games in ProClubs Fifa16 and we raged for like 14 games cause of how bad it is.
    But at least i don't take it seriously cause i know Fifa = Ultimate Team and this mode is just for doing something different once in a while
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    KingBarca wrote: »

Whats new?

Who is more important?

Exactly
    They abuse Ultimate Team as long as it is a cashcow and it grows with every year

And i just now played ~15 Games in ProClubs Fifa16 and we raged for like 14 games cause of how bad it is.
    But at least i don't take it seriously cause i know Fifa = Ultimate Team and this mode is just for doing something different once in a while
    ur last paragraph is 100 percent incorrect. ultimate team does have the majority of the players but pro clubs isn't a casual mode . it might be a casual mode to "YOU" but not to all of us . some of us play 11 v 11 leagues not division pro clubs games where our stats and goals and assists everything is recorded in a 3rd party hosted website . so you cant just assume its only meant for casual purpose. Any mode can be competitive depending on whose playing it in what manner. you might not think pro clubs is nothing more than a mode that your supposed to play once in a while but not all of us. some of us have been playing clubs before ultimate team even was popular ... so for us even if its 0.01 percent population just adding one single tiny new feature after 4 years wouldn't hurt them . trust me . what about career mode ? we do indeed outnumber career mode player population but it got improvement this year. what about that ? what happened there ? wheres your logic now ?

• AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    KingBarca wrote: »

Whats new?

Who is more important?

Exactly

and Look at ROCKSTAR GAMES... they released GTA 5 for 60 bucks and even 2 years after release theyre releasing free updates every month ... what about that ? you think rockstar is a charity ? they are also a business ..... they are also a company that wants to make profit. but they are the type of company that makes profit by being good and loyal to their customers. some customers are so happy I know 2-3 hundred of my irl friends who bought the game twice just to appreciate rockstars loyalty... its an amazing game but they listen to everything... I even posted one glitch in game and 1 week after it got patched and a dev member replied to me saying thanks .. in 5-6 days... they care about their customers. but theyre also a company ... just like EA .... a business company. BE HONEST EA JUST DOESNT GIVE A F*K AND ITS CUZ OF IGNORANCE.... not cuz theyre really busy. I live 8 mins away from EA vancouvers office where fifa has been made for the last 4 years so I would know ...
  • thers a new feature, npc will pass now to enemy not to you for more "gamefun"......
  • sick more nothing and resetting accomplishments wooo
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    sick more nothing and resetting accomplishments wooo

yeaaaaa broo. so exciting
  • ll Jack ll
    52 posts Park Captain
    NEW FEATURE: Accomplishments resetting for no reason. Others that disappear
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    ll Jack ll wrote: »
    NEW FEATURE: Accomplishments resetting for no reason. Others that disappear

oh yeah ! we kept that as a surprise feature for you guys didn't tell you so you find out yourself ! by doing a hard work after 1 week and at the very end we take away all your hard work for nothing !!! we not only deprive you from enjoying clubs , we also take away your rights of something you earned by playing or doing too !!!
  • ll Jack ll
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    Another new feature: Ghost goals

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Kieran17x/video/10409462
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    ll Jack ll wrote: »
    Another new feature: Ghost goals

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Kieran17 x/video/10409462
    newest hidden features ! we also don't work on the game 2 mins before release date/time. and then go on interviews and say " we work on a new game every year" so we get paid easily by lying and never get checked !
  • ll Jack ll
    52 posts Park Captain
    up
  • There is a new feature...you get your accomplishments reset randomly
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    There is a new feature...you get your accomplishments reset randomly

^^^
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move

Whats new?

Are you kidding me he's a founder of DF9 you melt.
  • stupot
    43 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    to be fair, we have beards now...
    :/
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    stupot wrote: »
    oh yeah cuz that's a new feature right ? 2-3 new beards after 4 years of exact same thing ? for sure bro
  • There is a new feature...you get your accomplishments reset randomly

This isn't a new feature, it happened to me last year as well. Absolute joke of a game. Fuming.
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain

This isn't a new feature, it happened to me last year as well. Absolute joke of a game. Fuming.
    im glad you enjoyed our newest feature in pro clubs ! we worked really hard to figure out how we can show them even more that we don't give a sh*t about people who play this mode by taking away everything they achieved !. we r glad to hear all the negative feedback from u guys. it helps us know how we can ignore pro clubs players even more in the future years to come!.
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain

absolute joke of a company too ;)
  • stupot
    43 posts Park Captain
    stupot wrote: »
    oh yeah cuz that's a new feature right ? 2-3 new beards after 4 years of exact same thing ? for sure bro

was supposed to be sarcasm.. but nvm
  • Nigeee
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Why bother asking us for our suggestions if they're not gonna implement ANY of them. Absolutely disgusted with the same **** as last year.
  • x0Rayne0x
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Feature 6 is ranking up your player and it gets reset about 20 games in.